What's new

US Drone strikes in Pakistan are illegal under international law.

These two Kayani and Zardari are in a power struggle and don't want the responsibilities of power either and none are doing their due as well.

Article 6 MUST be invoked against this COAS who keeps spewing garbage about defending Pakistan and has deliberately not defended against drone strikes, helicopter strikes, terrorist strikes and so on. Failure on all counts. Some months back he was having a tough time paying salaries of soldiers - failure in HR Management too. Utter disgrace.

This might lead to mutiny in Pakistan army. If that happens then the first demand by international community will be that Pakistan nukes are not safe and hence strikes on nuke sites and moles within pakistan giving location of Pakistani nukes and NATO ops to take nukes away. Hence weak Pakistan and can be broken down using ethnic parties. Drone strikes r a serious problem for Pakistan.

These two Kayani and Zardari are in a power struggle and don't want the responsibilities of power either and none are doing their due as well.

Article 6 MUST be invoked against this COAS who keeps spewing garbage about defending Pakistan and has deliberately not defended against drone strikes, helicopter strikes, terrorist strikes and so on. Failure on all counts. Some months back he was having a tough time paying salaries of soldiers - failure in HR Management too. Utter disgrace.

Dude i agree, People who can't defend the sovereignty and respect of the Country,They Should be immediately brought to Justice. This is not easy to goodbye USA friendship, because they have affiliation with USA from 60 years. USA are back stabbing every time, some times in the form of sanctions and sometime on other ways, but still they goes with them. Who cares??

That means pakistan currently have no aircraft that can shoot down those unmaned drone?

Bullsh!! Drones can be easily shot down. An less maintained, Poor old configuration MiG25 have brought down American drone, F16 Block52 is quite capable to killing a drone... infact the upgraded MiG21 (pakistan use Chinese version of MiG21, i forget the name, its J7 or J8) can kill these subsonic drones.

All you need is WILL... (not will smith :P )

Parliament should pass a resolution against Kayani. Ask him to give an explanation, show his due diligence and attempt at defending against drones - if its unacceptable force him to resign and try him in the courts.

nope.. the people who were supposed to shoot the drone - have gone to collect their share of money.

Nah. They said that they will shoot down any object that will enter their airspace. May be they are waiting for raptor killer " JF-17 " because their F-16 can't beat F-22 when USA will bomb pakistan beck into stone age after pakistan dare to attack USA's drone . What you say about that?

Listen, drone strikes have ALWAYS gone on with explicit knowledge and permission from pakistan's army and government.

However these powers in pakistan have habitually lied to their own people, not taken them into confidence and thus creating more discontent and in turn more terrorists. Why they have chosen to do so is something beyond me. But I can understand how confusing and frustrating this must be for common pakistanis.

Kayani should be investigated, his loyalties seem to be with the American. If found guilty then tried under Article 6.

What is there to investigate?????

US have violated ur sovereignty and thrown a open challenge.

Despite all hoopla and warning of shoot down any violators of pakistani air space, and the news about Gen. kiyani have given shoot down order etc. etc.

One must also remember that it was USA which was instrumental in placing kiyani as the pak army chief as they have understanding with him which they have developed with working with kiyani for years. If u don't believe me search Google.

Pak military have not performed its duty no one can blame civilian govt. for this.

Kayani should be investigated, his loyalties seem to be with the American. If found guilty then tried under Article 6.

Why Just Kayani, what about JCOS, core commanders and PAF cheif? All these ba$$tards must be trialed in supreme court.

Parliament should pass a resolution against Kayani. Ask him to give an explanation, show his due diligence and attempt at defending against drones - if its unacceptable force him to resign and try him in the courts.

You know they can't do that they have to live in pakistan after all.

I think drone strikes should be allowed by the permission of Pakistan army

If drones are deemed to be effective, Pakistan should carry out the drone runs itself instead of outsourcing to the US. The Pakistani calculation is that a joint 'Pak intel + US drone' operation is a workable solution, since Pak can deflect public anger onto US drones. However, Pak generals need to recognize that that arrangement has outlived its use-by date. The public now blames Pakistan equally for the drone attacks, regardless of whose flag is on the drone itself.

What is there to investigate?????

I don't deny that the US is more powerful. Kayani must show that he tried to take down the drone, had radar systems in place to detect drones, he patrolled the skies with interceptors, so on.

If he did that and the US drone still managed to sneak in, kill Pakistanis and go back, then its a different thing. If he did nothing, he should be tried for treason.

Back
Top Bottom