What's new

US diver on maverick mission to find Bin Laden's body

Which hostile navies are you talking about? I am not sure that any fishermen is being killed by any navy in arabian sea.

India's and Pakistan's Navies?

I have read about a lot of fishermen disappearing in that area. And accusations from each side. Some times some of those fishermen are found languishing in the gaols of the respective countries.

I have read about a lot of fishermen disappearing in that area. And accusations from each side. Some times some of those fishermen are found languishing in the gaols of the respective countries.

They arrest them. Not kill them. I have not heard any accusation of killing each others fishermen, and you are telling it is routine?

They arrest them. Not kill them. I have not heard any accusation of killing each others fishermen, and you are telling it is routine?

That's how I used to read it in the papers. Doesn't appear much anymore, but in earlier times (90's), I used to read a lot about it. Each side accusing of firing/sinking the fishing boats and a few fishermen would die.

I am not making anything up here, just telling what I used to read on very regular basis.

:D more American taxpayers should ready to be milked for funding War on Dead Body

Jana jee it is not a gov funded event... it has already been talked about in the news here weeks ago i don't know where he will bring the funds from but not from us the US tax payers forsure.

No one gets disappear, mostly they are apprehended by other nation's navy for violating sea boundaries. These guys are handed back to respective nations on regular basis. So nothing very serious.

There are many questions regarding killing, taking away body and so called burial of OBL. May be this is a propaganda to authenticate story painted by US authorities. You may find this guy claiming that he found out something of OBL

he's floating around in the ponds and fountains @ Aiwan-e-Sadr along with the ducks and peacocks

im serious by the way.....

Suppose Osama is dead and buried at sea and he even gets to the area where the body was claimed to be dumped.. Wont there be any sharks to feed on him? ;)

it does look like d movie nemo.,finding binny:taz:

Breaking news!!! osama is still alive and he managed to escape from Arabian sea!!!

k14dvs.jpg

Back
Top Bottom