What's new

US, Delhi Begin Talks To Build Iconic F-16 Fighter Jets In India: Report

Why are Pakistanis not commenting on a news item that is going to effect very much??

Seriously Pakistanis are fed up of all your dramas and tantrums. It is since like 6-7 years you guys are doing this drama of "mother of all deals". And even today it is going nowhere.

Just buy a f*cking aircraft and move on. This is only what Pakistanis have to say about you guys right now.

BC 6 saal sai chutya bana rahai hain.

rafale is costing $250 million a plane while an f16 is costing around $80 million. this might prompt India to go for f16 to fill its bulk of 650 planes that India need to fill. i guess if India goes for f16, it is just to fill the numbers. MKI, FGFA and rafale will be the main fighters of IAF stable. Then there are also Grippen, Tejas and f18 that can fill the gap of 650 fighter jets
It will be same scenario.....like JF17...India will manufacture only

as for Three decades of Flying its Modern Era Pilots are Mostly trained to catch up in Matter of months Now days Its Depend upon how Much budget country Spend on Pilot training in air-force

If that is the case then Arab pilots should not be out done by Israel because they spend like ten times...It is not in the money but superior training and thinking..the complete doctrine evolves over times and everyone brain input matters...

India has already rejected F16.....India will only be manufacturing for countries like yours

As i stated above, as soon as India starts the manufacturing, which i doubt, there will be no need of them anymore for Pakistan. This is all about timing and US knows that we wouldn't buy from India so forget the dream of Make In India for Pakistan. We are having the right number of our birds before make in India thing. Only future will tell. Rest about induction, it is Indian members started to talk about though i mean the same thing that India has already rejected the Jet so why such sudden love for F-16s.

Seriously Pakistanis are fed up of all your dramas and tantrums. It is since like 6-7 years you guys are doing this drama of "mother of all deals". And even today it is going nowhere.

Just buy a f*cking aircraft and move on. This is only what Pakistanis have to say about you guys right now.

What can Indians do if defense companies and countries just lobby too much?...I guess too many offers and India seem not able to arrive at a conclusion. I too hope India come to some conclusion.

if you happen to be in business..you will understand the Indian buyer psyche..and i face this drama with every client where purchasing departments are run by Indians..they show you the cash like a tycoon..and rebid..rebid..rebid..so I have made it a standard procedure to not quote for any rebid.....

An offer by Lockheed ... like Saab and Boeing...

And beginning of talks part is highly cooked up stuff by medias.

If at all the news is true, its high time the troll boys move from the chest thumping and discuss on what transformation will F-16 go from present one towards F-16IN.

First it was F16 vs Gripen vs Rafale vs Eurofighter

Then it was

Rafale vs EuroFighter

Then it was Rafale.

Now it is F16 again.

Even Saas bhi kabhi bahu thi was a far better drama than this bullcr@p that IAF and indian defense ministry are running for nearly a decade. Seriously speaking we don't even read into numerous threads about IAF that Indians keep opening every now and then.

If that is the case then Arab pilots should not be out done by Israel because they spend like ten times...It is not in the money but superior training and thinking..the complete doctrine evolves over times and everyone brain input matters...
That's just One Scenario you Quoted and you Based all your Decision on that.
there is No such Thing As Superior Training or thinking its Only Depends on Situation and A Skill of the Individual Pilot Flying the Machine and Battle of Nerves in time of War

May Be Next Time Saudi's Face Israeli's Things Might Turn Different

As i stated above, as soon as India starts the manufacturing, which i doubt, there will be no need of them anymore for Pakistan. This is all about timing and US knows that we wouldn't buy from India so forget the dream of Make In India for Pakistan. We are having the right number of our birds before make in India thing. Only future will tell. Rest about induction, it is Indian members started to talk about though i mean the same thing that India has already rejected the Jet so why such sudden love for F-16s.

F 16 is the only vintage plane that is still effective and proven and there is still a lot of market for cheaper planes like F16 across the world. India can be a hub for defense manufacturing.

if you happen to be in business..you will understand the Indian buyer psyche..and i face this drama with every client where purchasing departments are run by Indians..they show you the cash like a tycoon..and rebid..rebid..rebid..so I have made it a standard procedure to not quote for any rebid.....

Your customers are not supposed to go for a war if need arises. This drama needs to end now. It is beyond the limits of anyone's interest.

What can Indians do if defense companies and countries just lobby too much?...I guess too many offers and India seem not able to arrive at a conclusion. I too hope India come to some conclusion.

India needs to cut the cr@p and buy an aircraft. That's what India needs to do.

F 16 is the only vintage plane that is still effective and proven and there is still a lot of market for cheaper planes like F16 across the world. India can be a hub for defense manufacturing

If is it that cheap and vintage then why all those hues and cries for only 8 F-16s of Pakistan. So much contradictions in Indian's deals. Starts with a big thing and ends with nothing...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom