What's new

US, Delhi Begin Talks To Build Iconic F-16 Fighter Jets In India: Report

I think India should consider producing f35 because f16 some other countries are also considering to co produce and also for rafail as well you have a good economy it's a good idea

I'm cool with selling to India but totally against building F-16's there. Americans should be building them in America. And I wouldn't sell Pakistan anything.:usflag:

Without building in india you wont be able to sell such thing to india ever.

Jealousy has no limits same case here with lala Gs .the time this deal gonna figure out like MRCA Pak probably retire MLUs .there was news they buying E2 Hawkeyes ,then Gripen NG now F 16 one word for Indians idiots jealous nothing more .

Now Pakistan will get F16s made in India. :D

Your own media too is reporting. Initially I too was surprised

F-16 aircraft can be manufactured in India, says Lockheed Martin - World - DAWN.COM
i am just scratching my head..who is trolling who? is it india or is it USA or are they both. being trolled... i mean IAF wount buy F-16, india wount pay for F-16 and in the end india wouldnt be able to have the commitment to build it there and than is there even a market for f-16 with f-35, lastly how much will USA provide in tech transfer to india

it would be whole rafale drama again

Darling, Mercedes is already 'Made in India'. F-16 is offered for make in India but it won't be selected.
Yeh but u guys want Mercedez at Nano price .You guys should do thunmkas that what u good at .

i am just scratching my head..who is trolling who? is it india or is it USA or are they both. being trolled... i mean IAF wount buy F-16, india wount pay for F-16 and in the end india wouldnt be able to have the commitment to build it there and than is there even a market for f-16 with f-35, lastly how much will USA provide in tech transfer to india

it would be whole rafale drama again
They r only good in dramas Gooras know that .

Can building F16 in India be a ploy to manufacture F35 in India? I see this as a possibility.

I see it as a business opportunity under the make in India initiative. LM is under a JV with TATA ventures. Even saab could have a unit.

What can Indians do if defense companies and countries just lobby too much?...I guess too many offers and India seem not able to arrive at a conclusion. I too hope India come to some conclusion.
You folks should prefer Super Hornets instead of falcons IMO. Hornets perfectly suits Indian future requirements.

This has obviously nothing to do with the efforts to scuttle the Pakistani F-16 deal :P

You know.... we are kind of playing cat and mouse with your Defence Establishment. They have no clue what we are up to!

Pata nahi enemy ko bana rahai ho ya khud ban rahai ho.

Waisai tum logon ko bannai ki zaroorat to nahi. :)

Parrikar says he is not happy with Pakistan getting 8 more F-16s, then Parrikar says there is space for one more light single engined fighter to be manufactured in India, then yiu get the news that SAAB is more than keen to transfer its Gripen line to India, And then you get this news :P

Because we are wiser, we don't suffer from oral diarrhea, and we don't comment on non-events. Come back here in 15 years and tell us how far your negotiations have reached.

Why are Pakistanis not commenting on a news item that is going to effect very much??

You'll make it easy for us, now in case of war you can shove them up your thinking organ yourself despite us sending ours across the border to do the same :omghaha:

Now Pakistan will get F16s made in India. :D

Your own media too is reporting. Initially I too was surprised

F-16 aircraft can be manufactured in India, says Lockheed Martin - World - DAWN.COM

Can building F16 in India be a ploy to manufacture F35 in India? I see this as a possibility.
F-35 is not shaping up as good as the previous F-22/ Raptor. But Raptor is not for export, leave alone being assembled outside US. F-16 falcon, is unwanted by IAF. If Pak gets the Viper version, then India may think of assembling it just to be familiar with its strength & weakness. If india can get an export market, all the more good. Even then IAF will not accept anything below 4.5 gen.

I see it as a business opportunity under the make in India initiative. LM is under a JV with TATA ventures. Even saab could have a unit.

They will not setup their shops here, unless majority of the planes they make in India is brought by India. If India gives green signal to F16, Grippen is deal is dead and same applies the other way.

Because we are wiser, we don't suffer from oral diarrhea, and we don't comment on non-events. Come back here in 15 years and tell us how far your negotiations have reached.

You'll make it easy for us, now in case of war you can shove them up your thinking organ yourself despite us sending ours across the border to do the same :omghaha:

If you send 8 new f16s into India, India will have 100's of f16 to defend, assuming India goes for f16. In case of a war you can do zilch to India unless of course you decide to go for nukes.

You folks should prefer Super Hornets instead of falcons IMO. Hornets perfectly suits Indian future requirements.

India needs single engine aircraft. So that discounts f18. The only contenders are f16, grippen or tejas

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom