What's new

US Defense Secretary Panetta threatens ground intervention into Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think logically, why in heavens sake do we need to attack India, commit suicide? Border disputes with a standing army of 2.5 million on both sides, are you crazy, who goes to war for it? It's not us bating you in, it's our former best friends. We saw through them and now they don't like it. :D

I suppose this makes sense, more so than the previous post. That said, America's attempts at baiting us in are fairly useless. There are no tangible benefits for India in this confrontation. Our main bone of contention - Kashmir - is not going to get resolved by this.

can US cut the leash and release the dog into a Taliban stronghold? :lol: Let's see how fast it can run when in danger.

But in Panetta's eyes, Pakistan is just another Iraq and Afghanistan, it's very easy to invade..:pop:

They already invading Pakistan

Now tell me something, are you really proud of any leader of your country? (Bar Manmohan and Kalam)

As far as diplomacy and foreign policy goes, I am proud of all the ones I can think of over the years, including the ones I can't name :) Too late in the night to try and remember.

INSHAALLAH Pak Army will not do anything what US wills. By now it should be clear that US wants to go on war with Pakistan & destroy Pakistan, they see Pakistan only as an enemy & US is making Pakistan the new imaginary villain of the world. To deal with US Pakistan Army must deal with the internal threat which is coming from corrupt politicians mainly from PPP, PML-N, ANP, MQM, journalist, media channels & corrupt human right group.

Pakistan needs to take a major step now & shut down US Embassy including US Consulates in Pakistan who are the main source of terrorism in Pakistan & are spreading terror & Chaos in Pakistan. Pakistan needs to kick US in the nuts for their over & over betrayal & back stabbing.

Just few days ago US President ordered increase in Drone strikes in Pakistan, they have declared war against Pakistan openly.

They already invading Pakistan

no , they arent , they were effectively boxed and beaten in afghanistan and now they are packing up and leaving but before that they want you indians to step into their shoes , can you guys do that ?

Ah.. Ah... I never said anything about foreign policy or career bureaucrats. Count me in as one of their "chelas", they've maintained a "absolutely flawless" policy for the past 25 years or so. We're trying to teach our guys the lessons learned from them, although a bit sugar coated and re-branded version :D
As far as diplomacy and foreign policy goes, I am proud of all the ones I can think of over the years, including the ones I can't name :) Too late in the night to try and remember.

I wish I could! :) By the way what's wrong with the majority of our team here @ pakdef. Everything they speak of comes out of their hinds! They hope for scriptures and 'Divine intervention' to save their *** from being creamed?
Dude i have just an AK 47 please help me here. :D

india is indeed a cowardly country and the rage that you are displaying is because the truth hurts , if you were not cowards you would not have hidden yourselves inside American underwear in afghan stain but that’s exactly what you did over the last decade and now that the Americans have announced their departure ( in other words accepted defeat ) you are in extreme pain as now you will not be able to hide in American underpants any more in fact panetta hs asked you to put on you indian 'chaddi' and come out in the open for American cause , what are you going to do now ? all your investment in Afghanistan has gone down the toilet and yet again your designs against Pakistan have failed

What's your obsession with Underwear.. ??? :woot:

Back in 1980's leader of haqqani network jalaluddin haqqani as a state guest with president ronald reagan.

Jalaluddin+Haqqani+with+Ronald+Reagan+Time+Magazine.jpg

Patience my friend. We haven't blinked yet, have we? :thinktank:

Yes you people did during musharaf time.
You people did sign on the dotted line.

Musharraf, in his memoir, says, he had little choice after the September 11 attacks but to back the U.S.-led war on terror. Pervez Musharraf agreed to back the U.S. led war against terror, fearing the threats made by that time U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell on a phone call to him. He said "You are either with us or against us". The next day, he says, Powell's then deputy, Richard Armitage, telephoned the chief of Pakistan's top spy agency, and threatened to bomb Pakistan back to the stone age.
On the pressure aforementioned, Musharraf accepted all the seven points, set before him as demands, by Colin Powell. This readiness amazed Washington and has been criticized since in Pakistan.

What do you mean eluding us? Are we hunting for your army men? And you seem to have some connection with your military, but your obsession with your military's might is a little misplaced. We have many neighbours with lesser capabilities with whom we have border disputes, but it does not mean we go about invading them. The ability of your opponent has to be considered, but that is not the only reason to not go to war. Maybe that is the difference between responsible nations and war mongering ones. I'll let you relate your nation to one of your choice.
Wow!
What about gen. V K. Singh,s explosures about the capabilities of indian army?
Americans went crazy, & they havnt realised , the ground realities , till now?
They are trying to push a fantasy , lion towards pakistan, even india didn't likened , the bullieng of americans, they want trade not, war ?
For pakistan its very satisfactory, to see the statments issued by , the SCO club, about non-interventionism?

no , they arent , they were effectively boxed and beaten in afghanistan and now they are packing up and leaving but before that they want you indians to step into their shoes , can you guys do that ?

We lost? Are you kidding me. Compare the causalities between our forces and the Taliban. The government is getting stronger each day. Just wait for new elections and our economy to get better.

What's your obsession with Underwear.. ??? :woot:

its the best way to describe indian placement in the american scheme of thing over the last decade , does that make it clear ?

We lost? Are you kidding me. Compare the causalities between our forces and the Taliban. The government is getting stronger each day. Just wait for new elections and our economy to get better.

if you are saying 'we' as in 'we americans' then yes , you have lost

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom