What's new

US Defense Secretary Panetta threatens ground intervention into Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
And you don't stop do you :D Counter this, counter all what you want. Dream on buddy :D
Looks like you've been reading a lot of them lately.

US has sufficiently accurate information on Chinese strategic assets. The same is true for Pakistan's.

Even if pakistan manages to get away with a few nukes after the initial preemptive nuclear strike, nukes require communication to be launched. US will use it's strategic bombers to nuke and destroy all power stations and communication infrastructure in the initial barrage with strikes on military bases/airbases. You will have nukes, but no communication from central command of your army. Nukes will then be useless for Pakistan. If any nuke reaches India, which in all probabilities it will, US will just have to sit back and watch while Indian army steamrolls across Pakistan by itself.

You think US cannot or does not know the coordinates of your precious ground assets?

As I said, just like Iraq's, your entire communication structure and chain of command will be destroyed by preemptive US nuclear strikes and air blitz. Any ground assets will then be useless against US or US interests.

According to a confession of a pakistani official, US already has 362 targets in Pakistan in mind - to be nuked in the event a full scale invasion is necessary. Composed of airbases, military bases, nuclear weapon storage facilities, communication infrastructure and power stations etc with other strategic points.

Thus your dream of turning Afghanistan into toast, remains just that: A dream.

How can you target your own Arab Muslim brothers? Many Pakistanis in the forum are more Arab than Arab themselves. They defend Wahabis like anything. The Islamist president of pakistan in the 80s was so. You'd think they will have the courage to nuke their Arab masters? Nay, not at all.

Illogical and mute point.

Despite the efforts of US, Russia and China that Pakistan can't use it's nukes, it is palpable that one or two of them fly to India and lands somewhere. India will have caucas belli to launch a full scale ground invasion of Pakistan. After which, we will see Indian army marching in the streets of Islamabad within a few days or so since Pakistan would be very weak after it's military and air force destroyed by initial US nuclear strike and air blitz.

All of your points are proven to be mute and based on nothing but delusion.

I am waiting for this... When US Start Head-to-Head War with PAKISTAN....

Pakistan VERY FIRST Strike will me INDIA Where and whom US want to use against CHINA Pakistan first Nuclear Strike will be INDIA after Afghanistan... SO GO AHEAD coward AMERICAN Taliban already f***** you so hard in Afghanistan now PAKISTAN Time... be a men and start WAR head to head rather thn using terrorist Elements against PAKISTAN...!

Instead of pulling in India into everything, shouldn't you be working on developing nuclear warheads capable of reaching the US? Then you can actually have the pleasure of declaring war on the US rather than be talking of defending your nation.

Your analysis sounds good on paper, but a nuclear strike on civilians will not go down well for the US. They don't have the kind of mandate to act rash anymore.

Also, your assumption of Indian involvement is a little off. It serves us no purpose to get involved in this mess, unless Pakistan or China try something stupid.

Maybe you misunderstood my post. I never suggested US will go for nuking civilians.

US will use tactical nukes only for military targets and strategic communication/power infrastructure. Civilians would not be targeted deliberately. It serves no purpose for US.

Well, would India not respond if one of Pakistan's nukes land on it? Already many pakistani members have suggested nuking India in response to a US attack. It's military planners, as a desperate attempt, would launch one or two nukes to India just like Saddam did to Israel in gulf war.

His analysis is right of from the pages of one of Tom Clancy's novels. Anyway, why in hell would Pakistan attack India :D We've all the targets punched in. They are hardly 400 - 1200 km away from us (And no I'm not talking about Isra**, again, why would we be so callous? :D )

See the comments of some of your countrymen, and I am sure many of them feel that way. And your leaders have never been the brightest in history, so it is a possibility. India and China will choose to stay away from this conflict, but if there is any misadventure, we would be forced to get involved and that won't be pretty for the region.

Ok, so now under the light of such a plausible n probable US invasion of Pakistan - what has china, pakistan,s all weather friend, said so far on this?

Not even a lip service?
Deeper than the ocean, higher than the mountain....yet killing Pakistans muslim brothers (uighurs) with impunity. Lol
China is tactful and selfish, it would not ruin its future for Pakistan, whether US attacks or not....

Cream of the coffee cup:
Pakistan (musharaf) relented and signed on dotted lines....all seven conditions, during colin powel,s time.
Read musharaf,s book please.
And they would do the same this time too...

Maybe you misunderstood my post. I never suggested US will go for nuking civilians.

US will use tactical nukes only for military targets and strategic communication/power infrastructure. Civilians would not be targeted deliberately. It serves no purpose for US.

Well, would India not respond if one of Pakistan's nukes land on it? Already many pakistani members have suggested nuking India in response to a US attack. It's military planners, as a desperate attempt, would launch one or two nukes to India just like Saddam did to Israel in gulf war.

Okay, that might make sense. And to your second point, yes - if Pakistan tries anything stupid, it will be an open invitation for us. Although it will be messy and of no benefit other than retaliation. Besides, in such an eventuality (let's face it - highly improbable), I foresee a post WW2 Germany scenario where the country is divided off (by the US) and handed over to be administered by a few regional players.

Barring a few border disputes, India recognizes Pakistan's sovereignty and that will be maintained. So I still expect a no-first invasion policy.

Already many pakistani members have suggested nuking India in response to a US attack. It's military planners, as a desperate attempt, would launch one or two nukes to India just like Saddam did to Israel in gulf war.
No one is attacking India or Israel. Most members here seem to be in their teens, if you're such an expert you should understand that from their writing style.

Just as US has "simulated" an attack on Pakistan's nuclear installations. We have done the same. Do you seriously think in a population of 200 million, there are no mathematicians, physicists? In our simulation models we've also set the necessary variables such as casualty figures, fallout projections, exothermic EMP insertion models, orbital injection points.

We've already crossed the threshold, the nukes are corked, you want to play chicken now? Don't for a moment think that we're A-Rabs and will go down at will, or will bow to your wishes, ask the Indians, they will attest to our audacity. :D

You make it sound so easy that US could use nukes and get away with it scot free , we've done our home work too and know who to hit where. We have air launched tactical nukes as well and we can use these against US forces that are within range

Again it's not the poster, I am counter-arguing the "composite fancy" in a one liner. No disrespect to a nation or an individual was intended!
Again, a sign of the desperate self-delusion that you live in - attacking the poster instead of the content.

Anyhow, I'm bored now. I'll retire and handover "keyboard wars" to the mods @ pkdef :D

We have air launched tactical nukes as well and we can use these against US forces that are within range

Lol.
You want to attack a lone superpower with nukes?
Without kNowing what would come back to your way?
Just by one telefonic threat "are u with us, or against us", Musharaff surrendered and signed on dotted lines.
24 Pakistani soldiers died, what happened??
US came to your country, did a clinical operation and left.
Drones are still droning....
What are you talking?
Cant you be reasonable, instead being immotional?

Iraq actually won their war with Iran. What did you win?

Iraq sustained an 8 year war. You couldn't last more than some weeks.

This attitude that you are somehow better then Arab's is really stupid. Last I recall they conquered you, not the other way around.

Iraq lost to Iran bro and Arabs never conquered Pakistan you can claim afghans but not arabs and I''m pretty sure Iraqis are Persian Lol
PS your Canadian LMAO get off your high horse you guys aren't ****.

We have air launched tactical nukes as well and we can use these against US forces that are within range

Lol.
You want to attack a lone superpower with nukes?
Without kowing what would come back to your way?
Just by one telefonic threat "are with us, or against us", Musharaff surrendered and signed on dotted lines.
24 Pakistani soldiers died, what happened??
US came to your country, did a clinical operation and left.
Drones are still droning....
What are you talking?
Cant you be reasonable, instead being immotional?

americans crapping pants and getting ready to run away from the regions
going to indian and asking them to give help
india being the cowardly side line cheer leader not willing
all of Pakistan's enemies in disarray

for every action that america has done against Pakistan we have made them pay one way or another

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom