What's new

US defence analyst ‘admits’ role of US in ousting Imran Khan

PTIians are funny, now they are quoting US citizen that US did conspiracy to prove their point.
:rofl:

Fox News is hated by most Americans.

57313f5fd5e1a.jpeg

They are fan of Trump who banned Muslims from entering US

trump_ban_muslims_from_u_s-vi-3-e1485571521350.jpeg

Ap loug phatri sy utar rahay ho...

Shireen Mazari daughter us ki nahi sunti aur PTIians agree with her. Shireen Mazari is known to post fake things then deleteing afterwards.

Shireen Mazari Deletes Tweet After French Envoy Calls Out Fake News​

image.png

Fake news ki dukaan hai ye..

I think you are legit retarded or maybe blind. I have posted half a dozen tweets. There are million more discussing the topic right now. As you have conveniently ignored, Rebecca Grant is not just another US citizen. She has worked for government. Worked at US global think tank. Runs a research firm which researches on strategic policies. Has published papers on Iraq and Afghan wars. She is very close to US military establishment and their government. Not a nobody! Get a life, make a logical point if you have any. Hehehaha on serious discussions only show that you are pakka retarded patwari!

PTIians are funny, now they are quoting US citizen that US did conspiracy to prove their point.

Fox News is hated by most Americans.

57313f5fd5e1a.jpeg

They are fan of Trump who banned Muslims from entering US

trump_ban_muslims_from_u_s-vi-3-e1485571521350.jpeg

Ap loug phatri sy utar rahay ho...

Shireen Mazari daughter us ki nahi sunti aur PTIians agree with her. Shireen Mazari is known to post fake things then deleteing afterwards.

Shireen Mazari Deletes Tweet After French Envoy Calls Out Fake News​

image.png

Fake news ki dukaan hai ye..

Your obviously not familiar with American sentiment. Fox News is currently the most watched news network in America.

But keep trying i hope you reach your quota for the day and earn your plate of mutton biryani and keema wala naan.

Last edited:
@Vapnope known patwari hai what do you expect, just like one of the retired hypocrite mods. They will justify slavary till their last breath, they are beneficiaries of this corrupt system.
You are right! Was just a futile attempt that maybe some soi hui ghairat kahin baqi ho to shayad jag jai but I should know better. Thanks for reminding me they are a lost cause.

This is you :omghaha:
Jab dalail na ho yehi haal hota hai...call other person PMLN :rofl: and hide behind PMLN
Sad to break you I am not PMLN supporter and this is all you got when you are out of words:rofl:

Ab tum sy ye bhi hazm nahi ho ga I dont support both...:laugh:

Nukes,. They want that capability gone from Pakistan, since long that's the agenda as it will allow India to make Pakistan submissive to them with help from USA and it's allies.

If Pakistan not become submissive as a nation then balkanization of it also on the table since long, as a headache called Pakistan for India needs to be removed so they can use India against China.

That is the most rational and likeliest explanation but the americans should surely know that the indians will never fight the Chinese no matter what.

Yep that's right in RETURN for doing what the US wanted they got this;

Still on the FATF grey list.
Block on US engines for ATAK.
No more new sales of F-16's.
No new trade deal or arms deals.
Still more press conferences asking 'to do more'.

Remember she said cool it with China, because with you can expect so much more like the above when being chummy with the US.

1651489250967.png

Last edited:
Why is it the dumb PDM minions trying to spin doctor it, as if its OK, this is clear cut proof of Americans involvement in regime change, this imported government has to go.

I think you are legit retarded or maybe blind. I have posted half a dozen tweets. There are million more discussing the topic right now. As you have conveniently ignored, Rebecca Grant is not just another US citizen. She has worked for government. Worked at US global think tank. Runs a research firm which researches on strategic policies. Has published papers on Iraq and Afghan wars. She is very close to US military establishment and their government. Not a nobody! Get a life, make a logical point if you have any. Hehehaha on serious discussions only show that you are pakka retarded patwari!
Bhai kyn time waste ker raha ho, he is paid by the hour, dont you see the no of hours he is here just to defend. After all its his rozi rotti. Lets not take that away from him.

Back
Top Bottom