What's new

US defence analyst ‘admits’ role of US in ousting Imran Khan

I wonder is he paid per post or by the hour?
Dedication kay point tou bantay hain larkay kay

I think this guy is a double ID. Too stubborn.
Abhi bachay ho tum loug :laugh: becharoun ky pass kuch hota nahi bolnay ky liye kehtay hain "kitni payment milti hai" "patwari" "nooni" etc :rofl:

NSC meeting 31st March, 2022
View attachment 840190

NSC meeting #2 - 22nd April 2022

View attachment 840191
Poori press release mein apni matlab ki cheezien nikaltay hain:rofl: Us mein itni bar mention hai conspiracy nahi hoi woh nazar nahi ata. :laugh: usko completely ignore kartay hain jo apnay matlab ki na ho.

Absolutely YES. I bet there are some on PDF who will still deny and say it wasn't US or etc, Bhai Baat hai sach hai aur Baat hai ruswai ki, America ne Pakistan ki democracy ke saare pillars khareed liye, Politicians , Journalists , Army/Establishment and Judges. No offense but jaise Heera mandi mai Jism bikte hai waise hi Humare saare Idaare sell hue hai America ke aage. But but Hum Zinda Qoum hai, No one can undo Pakistan, Hum dushman ko ijazat nai den gay, PA androoni aur bayrooni khatroon se nipatna jaanti hai :blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

Absolutely YES. I bet there are some on PDF who will still deny and say it wasn't US or etc, Bhai Baat hai sach hai aur Baat hai ruswai ki, America ne Pakistan ki democracy ke saare pillars khareed liye, Politicians , Journalists , Army/Establishment and Judges. No offense but jaise Heera mandi mai Jism bikte hai waise hi Humare saare Idaare sell hue hai America ke aage. But but Hum Zinda Qoum hai, No one can undo Pakistan, Hum dushman ko ijazat nai den gay, PA androoni aur bayrooni khatroon se nipatna jaanti hai :blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:

The bigger problem is Bajwa. The US will always exploit when others extend help. Bajwa singlehandedly offered Pakistan on a silver platter the Americans. Bajwa will be remembered as a complicit COAS.

The bigger problem is Bajwa. The US will always exploit when others extend help. Bajwa singlehandedly offered Pakistan on a silver platter the Americans. Bajwa will be remembered as a complicit COAS.
And now I bet that the rumor about Pakistan stopping work on Ababeel because US forced Bajwa to is definitely true, We will never know behind the closed door what else Bajwa has offered to US in a platter just for Green card or a job in Middle East. Kam se kam apni wardi ka ehteram ker leta bagairta.

She meant that one of the reasons (evidently amongst many other reasons) because of which Imran Khan was voted out of power was because of his anti-American stance; evidently because most of the parliament did not agree to Imran's attempts at sabotaging relations with the US, EU and other allies!!!! Where in the hell did she say that it was a US conspiracy or even an attempt? How disgracefully you lot put 2+2=5 is beyond understanding!

Jab dalial na hon tou bhooklahat ho jati hai :rofl:
Patwari ke dalail....!!!! 😁😄
imagesbiryani (1).jpeg

People want an Erdoğan moment in Pakistan.

But in reality Turks came out as soon as the "Derbe" or coup first came to light. The very minute.

Pakistanis are very very late to the party.

Another mistake by PTI and Imran Khan in my opinion. Should have gone full throttle the very moment.

So dawn newspaper and other traitors in Pakistan said that there was NO american conspiracy against Pakistan but the americans themselves have now admitted that there IS a conspiracy against Pakistan and that they NEED Pakistan to be somewhat pro-american. It seems that the americans respect Pakistan more than Pakistanis do. Especially compared to the traitors in Pakistan.........:disagree:
She meant that one of the reasons (evidently amongst many other reasons) because of which Imran Khan was voted out of power was because of his anti-American stance; evidently because most of the parliament did not agree to Imran's attempts at sabotaging relations with the US, EU and other allies!!!! Where is the admittance????

And now I bet that the rumor about Pakistan stopping work on Ababeel because US forced Bajwa to is definitely true, We will never know behind the closed door what else Bajwa has offered to US in a platter just for Green card or a job in Middle East. Kam se kam apni wardi ka ehteram ker leta bagairta.

These generals and politicians are going to retire in the USA. Pakistan is just a temporary cocoon.

View attachment 840072

View attachment 840075

Who is Dr. Rebecca Grant?

View attachment 840078

Twitter blowing up with this new revelation! How close is Rebecca to US government/ establishment? How legit is it. I think it won't get more official than this for now. Files may be declassified decades later. Till then we might only have this.
My God how you people can twist words and literally pull up any and every interpretation to align with your political agenda. An American was questioned what message she would send Pakistan and she said the exact same things that the US+EU has been saying to the entire world including India!! But somehow those words of honest wisdom are being misinterpreted for political agendas......how can you people play into the hands of those who would see us clash with the US and EU for their own personal political gain.....especially at the cost of Pakistan.

Some of you are on the verge of treason and the saddest thing is that you people do not even realize it. F*** Nawaz Sharif, Zardari, Diesel and others but open your damned eyes to the fact that our alignment with the West, complete alignment, is in OUR best interest; our alignment with the US+EU+Japan etc., is more beneficial for us than it is for them. How hard is it to understand?

Back
Top Bottom