What's new

US defence analyst ‘admits’ role of US in ousting Imran Khan

My God how you people can twist words and literally pull up any and every interpretation to align with your political agenda. An American was questioned what message she would send Pakistan and she said the exact same things that the US+EU has been saying to the entire world including India!! But somehow those words of honest wisdom are being misinterpreted for political agendas......how can you people play into the hands of those who would see us clash with the US and EU for their own personal political gain.....especially at the cost of Pakistan.

Some of you are on the verge of treason and the saddest thing is that you people do not even realize it. F*** Nawaz Sharif, Zardari, Diesel and others but open your damned eyes to the fact that our alignment with the West, complete alignment, is in OUR best interest; our alignment with the US+EU+Japan etc., is more beneficial for us than it is for them. How hard is it to understand?

She is a renowned US defense analyst.

These people are usually from deep state thinktanks, their purpose is to deliver state policy messages across.

Just like China speaks through Global Times media outlet.

Absolutely YES. I bet there are some on PDF who will still deny and say it wasn't US or etc, Bhai Baat hai sach hai aur Baat hai ruswai ki, America ne Pakistan ki democracy ke saare pillars khareed liye, Politicians , Journalists , Army/Establishment and Judges. No offense but jaise Heera mandi mai Jism bikte hai waise hi Humare saare Idaare sell hue hai America ke aage. But but Hum Zinda Qoum hai, No one can undo Pakistan, Hum dushman ko ijazat nai den gay, PA androoni aur bayrooni khatroon se nipatna jaanti hai :blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah::blah:
Do not be fooled by anyone pretending to be from PMLN, PPP or PDM.

There serious and concerted perception building operations being carried out by GHQ and ISPR etc.

Those whom we helped foght 5G warfare online. Are now the ones waging 5G shadow warfare on us. Their own citizens. Be very careful.

My God how you people can twist words and literally pull up any and every interpretation to align with your political agenda. An American was questioned what message she would send Pakistan and she said the exact same things that the US+EU has been saying to the entire world including India!! But somehow those words of honest wisdom are being misinterpreted for political agendas......how can you people play into the hands of those who would see us clash with the US and EU for their own personal political gain.....especially at the cost of Pakistan.

Some of you are on the verge of treason and the saddest thing is that you people do not even realize it. F*** Nawaz Sharif, Zardari, Diesel and others but open your damned eyes to the fact that our alignment with the West, complete alignment, is in OUR best interest; our alignment with the US+EU+Japan etc., is more beneficial for us than it is for them. How hard is it to understand?

Don't you think that America is overly obsessed with Pakistan despite claiming that it has left and the country holds no value?

These people are usually from deep state thinktanks, their purpose is to deliver state policy messages across.

Just like China speaks through Global Times media outlet.
She is being very honest; I would have a similar message for my fellow Pakistanis and the powers that be, to align with the US+EU+Japan+Australia+ME etc., and keep a balanced and healthy relation with China and Russia but not at the cost of our relations with the US and her allies. Stay as neutral as possible, do not engage in any military intervention but be honest politically on the Global stage.

And now I bet that the rumor about Pakistan stopping work on Ababeel because US forced Bajwa to is definitely true, We will never know behind the closed door what else Bajwa has offered to US in a platter just for Green card or a job in Middle East. Kam se kam apni wardi ka ehteram ker leta bagairta.
That man Bajwa is making Pakistan into North Korea, Apartheid Israel or some paranoid Soviet spy state. Anyone who speaks against him is abducted by "FIA" or harrassed at their work or school institution. He even tried to make an example of a retired Major. Other ex servicemen threatened as well.

And some ex servicemen complicit with Bajwa. And busy in perception building and damage control operations on Twitter etc.

Don't you think that America is overly obsessed with Pakistan despite claiming that it has left and the country holds no value?
They never say that, they just cannot abandon the only Nuclear Muslim country in the world with over a million and a half strong Military (active+reserve). And our entire Military is US centric, the top of the line weapons atleast. Hell we even had to use a US asset to take down the IAF Jet in the last encounter and yet we curse the same country instead of thanking them and acquiring even more top of the line equipment.

Look at how the rag tag Ukraine Army is wreaking havoc on the so called mighty Russian Military with the help of western equipment and western financial support. We need to be realistic and stop falling for lies and deceit being fed by Imran Khan who wants Pakistan to sever relations with the US and EU etc. just for his own personal agenda. Who could be worse for Pakistan?

She is being very honest; I would have a similar message for my fellow Pakistanis and the powers that be, to align with the US+EU+Japan+Australia+ME etc., and keep a balanced and healthy relation with China and Russia but not at the cost of our relations with the US and her allies. Stay as neutral as possible, do not engage in any military intervention but be honest politically on the Global stage.

You're just reiterating Imran khan's foreign policy.

He said, we'll trade and be friends with everyone in peace. But not in conflict or war

Pakistan under IK govt was trying to get cheaper wheat and oil from Russia, which would have been extemely beneificial for Pakistan's ailing economy.

Whole world is getting energy from them, so why not Pakistan? Why such hypocrisy..

Even EU member germany is importing gas from Russia.

Pakistan is not a slave, and never will be a slave. This country was founded on Quaid's vision which is based on Islam.

No country or foreign puppets can make this nation slave of west.

This must be old. No way that lady has a 5 yr old daughter. The daughter of this lady may have a 5 yr old daughter by now.
they delay kids for their careers and then use ivf etc if no kids being achieved naturally. my wifes doctor had a baby in her late 40s.

I believe you just came out of hibernation.

Let me explain it to you. Align with the US and you are doomed, we were very much aligned with them earlier, what exactly did we get in return? Lost billions of $ and thousands of people died. We were sitting fully in the lap of US and the west, what support we had from them in 71? While russia openly supported India in all possible way. US is not a reliable partner. US is a declining superpower, China is the rising one, China is sitting on our doorstep yet you came up with a brilliant idea to align yourself with the one that is sitting thousands of miles away, and when push comes to shove will run with their tails between the legs. India with a much bigger economy despite all the lucrative offers and threats is not willing to mess with china on the behest of the US yet you are recommending we should.

As you said how stupid does one have to be?

And when we talk about big boys table be it US or China its either you are with them or against them.

Last edited:
Renowned. :rofl: Kyun itni lambi lambi churtay ho? :laugh: 3119 Followers. Tiyari tou achi kar leni thi.

image.png

They never say that, they just cannot abandon the only Nuclear Muslim country in the world with over a million and a half strong Military (active+reserve). And our entire Military is US centric, the top of the line weapons atleast. Hell we even had to use a US asset to take down the IAF Jet in the last encounter and yet we curse the same country instead of thanking them and acquiring even more top of the line equipment.

Look at how the rag tag Ukraine Army is wreaking havoc on the so called mighty Russian Military with the help of western equipment and western financial support. We need to be realistic and stop falling for lies and deceit being fed by Imran Khan who wants Pakistan to sever relations with the US and EU etc. just for his own personal agenda. Who could be worse for Pakistan?

Former and current US officials remind us on a periodic basis. They obviously lie.

It is up to the sovereign government of Pakistan to devise its foreign policy. If Pakistan desires an independent foreign policy the Americans need to mind their own business.

Last edited:

As the Quran says that they know the Prophet Muhammad alai salam like their own kin i.e brothers or sons. Yet they still conceal the truth.

Open and clear ayat of Allah are there for everyone to see. But some are guided by them and some are led astray. Those who go astray. Allah doesn't do injustice to them. Rather, their own internal evil deep in their hearts and souls is brought to light.

Back
Top Bottom