What's new

US defence analyst ‘admits’ role of US in ousting Imran Khan

1651508586236.png

can anyone help me..

I forgot password of my account twitter account with 5.3million followers

Since 9th April, I have been trying to reset it. No one is helping me.

Do you believe that the americans had NO involvement in the removal of Imran Khan and PTI?
Any investigation done to prove it? Why IK kept National Security Issue as surprise for his jalsa not started legal proceeding? Why didn't start investigation and start arresting? NSC said no conspiracy.

If I do something wrong and I tell court I have 10000 people with me who believe I am correct but infact I am wrong. Is that justified?

IK demand is election date only just because he got public support? Same public who supported PMLN/PP for years? Why he is not going to courts and coming on streets for investigation on all this. If he is in power he will put influence on investigations and if others are in power they will put. Its a deadlock. They are not willing to sit each other. If they can't then public should boycott all political parties and teach them a lesson.

Its a circus only. Why PTI kept parliament open till midnight but were sleeping before Murree tragedy. No one thinks about People even your favorite PTI. IK cabinet was full of corrupt and thugs also.

can anyone help me..

I forgot password of my account twitter account with 5.4million followers

Since 9th April, I have been trying to reset it. No one is helping me.

Khalai makhlooq should request papa Biden and Donald Lu for some help. After selling their country I am sure sleepy Joe could give a helping hand in formulating some new Tweets.

Any investigation done to prove it? Why IK kept National Security Issue as surprise for his jalsa not started legal proceeding? Why didn't start investigation and start arresting? NSC said no conspiracy.

If I do something wrong and I tell court I have 10000 people with me who believe I am correct but infact I am wrong. Is that justified?

IK demand is election date only just because he got public support? Same public who supported PMLN/PP for years? Why he is not going to courts and coming on streets for investigation on all this. If he is in power he will put influence on investigations and if others are in power they will put. Its a deadlock. They are not willing to sit each other. If they can't then public should boycott all political parties and teach them a lesson.

Its a circus only. Why PTI kept parliament open till midnight but were sleeping before Murree tragedy. No one thinks about People even your favorite PTI. IK cabinet was full of corrupt and thugs also.

Yes or no will do. Do you believe that the americans had NOTHING whatsoever to do with the ousting of Imran Khan and PTI?

Yes or no will do. Do you believe that the americans had NOTHING whatsoever to do with the ousting of Imran Khan and PTI?
Until independent investigation I am not buying PTI narrative, its just claim of PTI PM, PTI FM, PTI etc. Its not yes or no. Logical is independent investigation should decide.

But

People who don't support PTI: NO
ISPR: No
NSC: No
PMLN: NO
PDM: NO
People who support PTI: Yes
PTI: Yes
ARY: Yes
Other mostly media channels: NO

In short everyone except PTI believe NO involvement. Even PMLN says poori awam hamaray saath hai. Kehnay sy hota tou kya baat thi.

It seems like someone did madakhlat with the account or it was a sasish?. This guy is helping everyone out these days so maybe he can be of some use :sick:

View attachment 840189
Seems like PTIians are expert in making fake pics. very professional I must say. This is how you spread your propaganda?

Until independent investigation I am not buying PTI narrative, its just claim of PTI PM, PTI FM, PTI etc. Its not yes or no. Logical is independent investigation should decide.

But

People who don't support PTI: NO
ISPR: No
NSC: No
PMLN: NO
PDM: NO
People who support PTI: Yes
PTI: Yes
ARY: Yes
Other mostly media channels: NO

In short everyone except PTI believe NO involvement. Even PMLN says poori awam hamaray saath hai. Kehnay sy hota tou kya baat thi.

236 comments in 3 days.

joindate: 29th april, 2022

Bhai, koi iski payment release kardo, bahut mehnat ki isnay. :D

In a sane country the people would be marching towards GHQ Gate 4.

Think about it.

They plan and Allah plans and Allah is the best of planners.

Allah is giving signs to Pakistan and showing traitors and stooges to Pakistanis. If the public still turns a blind eye then there might come a day Allah destroys this country for normalizing all vices.
People want an Erdoğan moment in Pakistan.

But in reality Turks came out as soon as the "Derbe" or coup first came to light. The very minute.

Pakistanis are very very late to the party.

Back
Top Bottom