What's new

US defence analyst ‘admits’ role of US in ousting Imran Khan

1651503892376.png

PTIians are funny, now they are quoting US citizen that US did conspiracy to prove their point.
:rofl:

Fox News is hated by most Americans.

57313f5fd5e1a.jpeg

They are fan of Trump who banned Muslims from entering US

trump_ban_muslims_from_u_s-vi-3-e1485571521350.jpeg

Ap loug phatri sy utar rahay ho...

Shireen Mazari daughter us ki nahi sunti aur PTIians agree with her. Shireen Mazari is known to post fake things then deleteing afterwards.

Shireen Mazari Deletes Tweet After French Envoy Calls Out Fake News​

image.png

Fake news ki dukaan hai ye..
Dude till now i have been lenient on you so far but you have got to be the dumbest person I have ever encountered. They are openly admitting what they did. Do you not understand english.

You are just a troll or you are deliberately choosing to be blind and deaf.
@Imran Khan @Norwegian @

The collective IQ on this forum is soo low.
Yes are correct because people like you with lowest IQ are also on this forum.

@Imran Khan @Norwegian we got another one.

Dude till now i have been lenient on you so far but you have got to be the dumbest person I have ever encountered. They are openly admitting what they did. Do you not understand english.

You are just a troll or you are deliberately choosing to be blind and deaf.
@Imran Khan @Norwegian @

Yes are correct because people like you with lowest IQ are also on this forum.

@Imran Khan @Norwegian we got another one.
Lenient:rofl: Karo gaali galuch....lose insults. yehi kar saktay its ok! yehi karta banda jab jhoot bol raha ho aur koi man na raha ho...jo sach boltay hain unhien fikr nahi hoti koi manay ya na manay aur kam az kam gaali aur personal insult per tou nahi ata.

44c88a1da6b4806197348dcc8200b731.jpg

Last edited:
image.png

Ye bhi bhooklahat ka shikar hai :rofl:

5.2M Followers and only 43000 likes with 24000 retweets on pinned tweet. Bots followers? :rofl:

image.png

Won by 10,000 votes difference aur kehta hai poora Pakistan hamaray saath hai :rofl:
Checked your Patwari Nani's account?

Lenient:rofl: Karo gaali galuch....lose insults. yehi kar saktay its ok! yehi karta banda jab jhoot bol raha ho aur koi man na raha ho...jo sach boltay hain unhien fikr nahi hoti koi manay ya na manay aur kam az kam gaali aur personal insult per tou nahi ata.

44c88a1da6b4806197348dcc8200b731.jpg
So according to you Rebecca Grant is not american and a friend of shahbaz gill so she probably lied, you have proof for that statement.?
Americans are not like pakistani that they would sell their country on someone elses behave.

How is calling u dumb gali galouch and asking how do u not see this. on what basis u can deny that statement is a lie. when shes openly admitting it.

I have been reading all of your posts, You dont share anything with credibility, laughing is not a solution its a sign of a troll.
So are you a troll?

One could say shes stating nothing official but shes saying what shes seeing or hearing and confirming that.

Like I said you dont need a smoking gun, the way IK was removed by a coalition of misfits who probably would struggle to organise a tea party together shows something else is at work to get these band of corrupters together.

So according to you Rebecca Grant is not american and a friend of shahbaz gill so she probably lied, you have proof for that statement.?
Americans are not like pakistani that they would sell their country on someone elses behave.

How is calling u dumb gali galouch and asking how do u not see this. on what basis u can deny that statement is a lie. when shes openly admitting it.

I have been reading all of your posts, You dont share anything with credibility, laughing is not a solution its a sign of a troll.
So are you a troll?
When she said that, what proof she had? She also seen the confidential letter? She can see letter we Pakistanis can't see. :laugh:

Aisi cheezion per hansi hi ati hain ab hansa kab sy trolling ho gayi...itna chota dil ky dosroun ka hasna bhi ap ko hazm nahi hota. mera comment per k hajmoola kha lya karo :rofl:

Yes, she is American Youthia as per Patwari slaves of Sharif mafia View attachment 840178
I meant she doesn't represent all Americans. Its her individual baseless opinion probably PTI paid her just like Chico jahangir went with his paid goons for Umrah but was making videos there. She is controversial anyway. Fox news is also controversial in US.

Checked your Patwari Nani's account?
You are obsessed with her. :laugh: I didn't check long time.

Lol this isn’t official. USA certainly meddles but this is not the evidence. The letter is the real evidence this is just noise. Long live IK.

When she said that, what proof she had? She also seen the confidential letter? She can see letter we Pakistanis can't see. :laugh:

Aisi cheezion per hansi hi ati hain ab hansa kab sy trolling ho gayi...itna chota dil ky dosroun ka hasna bhi ap ko hazm nahi hota. mera comment per k hajmoola kha lya karo :rofl:

I meant she doesn't represent all Americans. Its her individual baseless opinion probably PTI paid her just like Chico jahangir went with his paid goons for Umrah but was making videos there. She is controversial anyway. Fox news is also controversial in US.

You are obsessed with her. :laugh: I didn't check long time.

Do you believe that the americans had NO involvement in the removal of Imran Khan and PTI?

Rebecca Grant not Americans (Shahbaz Gill old friend probably) :rofl:

LOL Sure. Just like papa Donald Lu is also a friend of Nawazoo.

You can't fault her for what she is saying. Fault lies within Pakistan where the instruments are present to evoke a change.

Let's call them by their name. Khalai makhlooq.

Back
Top Bottom