What's new

US brushes aside assumptions linking Pakistan to Kashmir violence

No thank you. You people will keep blaming India even if ISI chief is having lose motions lol

Actually it is opposite...It's Indians who blame Pakistan even if they have a kid.

No thank you. You people will keep blaming India even if ISI chief is having lose motions lol

Actually it is opposite...It's Indians who blame Pakistan even if they have a kid.

well We Indians never blamed ISI for that, you don't have that capability , but of course we blame them for sponsoring Terrorism in India.

Last edited:
well We Indians never blamed ISI for that, you don't have that capability , but of course we blame them for sponsoring Terrorism in India.

Well then you must be living in your own world. Indians love to blame Pakistan for every evil that happens not only in their country but throughout the world. That includes ordinary Indians plus govt, media, army, etc etc.

Pakistanis on the other hand avoid blame game but the trend is changing as Indian support to terrorists is exposed. Still it's just ordinary citizens who speak the truth.

Well then you must be living in your own world. Indians love to blame Pakistan for every evil that happens not only in their country but throughout the world. That includes ordinary Indians plus govt, media, army, etc etc.

Pakistanis on the other hand avoid blame game but the trend is changing as Indian support to terrorists is exposed. Still it's just ordinary citizens who speak the truth.

okay, if you have so much Indian obsession then fine, prove if India is involved in snatching Pakistan's harmony. rok sakte ho toh rok lo. That's all I can say.

okay, if you have so much Indian obsession then fine, prove if India is involved in snatching Pakistan's harmony. rok sakte ho toh rok lo. That's all I can say.

Again it's the opposite. It is Indian obsession with Pakistan. In your politics, talk shows, media, roads, everything there is a bogeyman Pakistan. Look at Indians here at PDF and then look at Indian jumping into Pakistan related threads. Obsession is all naked.

And yes Pakistan is now working to stop Indian terrorism. Indian TTP/RAW/BLA terrorists will be killed without mery and Indian multi-billion investment will go down the gutter.

Again it's the opposite. It is Indian obsession with Pakistan. In your politics, talk shows, media, roads, everything there is a bogeyman Pakistan. Look at Indians here at PDF and then look at Indian jumping into Pakistan related threads. Obsession is all naked.

And yes Pakistan is now working to stop Indian terrorism. Indian TTP/RAW/BLA terrorists will be killed without mery and Indian multi-billion investment will go down the gutter.

Sure, we will see. Whose investment goes to where.

Sure, we will see. Whose investment goes to where.

Are you blind...Sir? Can't you see PA killing your assets left right center...? Plus due to Pakistan's pressure Afghanistan has started operation against them in Afghanistan. And due to Pakistan's pressure ISAF & American forces has agreed to strike TTP via drones inside Afghanistan. There goes your assets. BLA too is almost in it's last stages. And once Balochistan govt complete that trench at the border, it will help ten folds for the operations of Levies and FC-Balochistan to eliminate them.

Are you blind...Sir? Can't you see PA killing your assets left right center...? Plus due to Pakistan's pressure Afghanistan has started operation against them in Afghanistan. And due to Pakistan's pressure ISAF & American forces has agreed to strike TTP via drones inside Afghanistan. There goes your assets. BLA too is almost in it's last stages. And once Balochistan govt complete that trench at the border, it will help ten folds for the operations of Levies and FC-Balochistan to eliminate them.

Thats was not our investment. It was your, to do jehad in Kashmir. BLA was used my Pak army MI, for cross border espionage. They all went against you why?

Thats was not our investment. It was your, to do jehad in Kashmir. BLA was used my Pak army MI, for cross border espionage. They all went against you why?

Thats all your investment. You formed TTP and BLA soon as you got entrance in Afghanistan after Americans entered. You first send BLA terrorists but failed miserably when in 2005 Pakistan crush them and then you formed TTP in 2007. It is getting crushed now. Your investment that you could've used to build toilets or stop r@p3 terrorism in India or pull poor Indians out of poverty in India, where the population of poor people is double than the whole world combined, but instead your RAW choose to invest that money for terrorism against Pakistan. There goes your multi-billion in gutter, just like it happened after Srilanka with Pakistan's help crushed your Tamil terrorists from their soil.

Thats all your investment. You formed TTP and BLA soon as you got entrance in Afghanistan after Americans entered. You first send BLA terrorists but failed miserably when in 2005 Pakistan crush them and then you formed TTP in 2007. It is getting crushed now. Your investment that you could've used to build toilets or stop r@p3 terrorism in India or pull poor Indians out of poverty in India, where the population of poor people is double than the whole world combined, but instead your RAW choose to invest that money for terrorism against Pakistan. There goes your multi-billion in gutter, just like it happened after Srilanka with Pakistan's help crushed your Tamil terrorists from their soil.

India cannot form TTP, simple logic is India cannot recruit so many Islamic fanatics, on what ground, we had formed it? We are a Hindu state. LOL

It is the work of Taliban and ISI on ISI's demand to fight in Kashmir. But as I said, before it could happen, Osama was foudn in your back yard, which angered SAM and you are stuck with Zarb e Azb.

India cannot form TTP, simple logic is India cannot recruit so many Islamic fanatics, on what ground, we had formed it? We are a Hindu state. LOL

It is the work of Taliban and ISI on ISI's demand to fight in Kashmir. But as I said, before it could happen, Osama was foudn in your back yard, which angered SAM and you are stuck with Zarb e Azb.

TTP is not even Islamic. It is following Hinduism I guess as there are several articles that shows Indians sacrificing their kids for "Kali" and "Durga" and TTP killing children on 12/16 following this. When the interest are same, any other thing becomes non issue, in this case their(India & TTP/BLA) nationality might be different but their ideology, goals and possibly religion is same.

ISI and PA are more than capable to fight a third world on their own. It is India who ran into Afghanistan after Americans entered. They then build dozens of consulates and start supporting terrorism against Pakistan. Watch Alex Jones, read Robert Frisk and listen Chuck Hagel. They too mentioned about Indian terrorism against Pakistan. As for pressuring Pakistan, Pakistan is not in the position that can be pressured nor there is proof of your nonsense.

TTP is not even Islamic. It is following Hinduism I guess as there are several articles that shows Indians sacrificing their kids for "Kali" and "Durga" and TTP killing children on 12/16 following this. When the interest are same, any other thing becomes non issue, in this case their(India & TTP/BLA) nationality might be different but their ideology, goals and possibly religion is same.

ISI and PA are more than capable to fight a third world on their own. It is India who ran into Afghanistan after Americans entered. They then build dozens of consulates and start supporting terrorism against Pakistan. Watch Alex Jones, read Robert Frisk and listen Chuck Hagel. They too mentioned about Indian terrorism against Pakistan. As for pressuring Pakistan, Pakistan is not in the position that can be pressured nor there is proof of your nonsense.

I can also write an article and say, ibn Tehmiya was christian agent who changed Islamic ideology through his theology. What then? I am going to write an article and going to share and open eyes of my friends that, since Islam came, Arab world is unstable. Wars after wars.Do you agree in that statement?

I can also write an article and say, ibn Tehmiya was christian agent who changed Islamic ideology through his theology. What then? I am going to write an article and going to share and open eyes of my friends that, since Islam came, Arab world is unstable. Wars after wars.Do you agree in that statement?

I can write an article and say hitler was a hindu agent. Since Hinduism came there is yudh after yudh, killing after killing. Even innocent children are sacrificed to please some "Kali" or "Durga".

As for Arab world, I believe @Mosamania @al-Hasani @Frogman @JUBA @kalu_miah @Al-zakir @BLACKEAGLE @Falcon29 @Arabian Legend @Bubblegum Crisis can answer better.

Back
Top Bottom