What's new

US brushes aside assumptions linking Pakistan to Kashmir violence

And to create problems is in Indian interest too. In IOK, Afghanistan, etc. You are answering your own questions now.
I am answering my questions because you are unable to answer them. :p:

I asked you why HUJI changed its area operation, you are unaware. Why TTP suddenly got bombed you are unaware, why HUJI joined TTP, you are again unaware. Well all them are your proxies , did they ditch you ? :crazy_pilot:

I am answering my questions because you are unable to answer them. :p:

I asked you why HUJI changed its area operation, you are unaware. Why TTP suddenly got bombed you are unaware, why HUJI joined TTP, you are again unaware. Well all them are your proxies , did they ditch you ? :crazy_pilot:

I answer all your nonsense crap. It is another story if you didn't like my answer because you've been feed with propaganda since your childhood.

As for why TTP getting gang banged is because they practice children killing just like RAW and Indians practice to please "kali" or "durga".

I answer all your nonsense crap. It is another story if you didn't like my answer because you've been feed with propaganda since your childhood.

As for why TTP getting gang banged is because they practice children killing just like RAW and Indians practice to please "kali" or "durga".

don't be sad
123681-850x565-mad2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom