What's new

US Bill On Balochistan

unin.jpg

Love him or hate him, his warning is still relevant today.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by a moderator:
I think its really funny that you of all people can talk about "blind to reality" and "a higher plane of spiritual and material existance " when every post that you put up here is smothered with your blind hatred and rage for our nation.
Not "blind hatred" but informed dislike for Pakistani governance and individuals' attitudes. I do not accept the linguistic tyranny you attempt to impose upon my opinions.

Each post you put up here is laced with cyanide.
Bitter medicine may give people headaches but the intent is to cure the patient, not kill him.

It will and is always a part of Pakistan An intergral part of our nation that must aquire our attention - and in due course will.
The way E. Pakistan received the P. Army's attention in 1971? Just because your fathers' may have deliberately stained their hands with the blood of innocents must you walk in their path as well?

The way E. Pakistan received the P. Army's attention in 1971? Just because your fathers' may have deliberately stained their hands with the blood of innocents must you walk in their path as well?

What Zionists have done to Palestinian people and what Americans have done to Native Americans (Red Indians) is far worse than what happened to Bangladeshis in 1971. So stop with the hypocrisy. We all know your real intentions.

Not "blind hatred" but informed dislike for Pakistani governance and individuals' attitudes. I do not accept the linguistic tyranny you attempt to impose upon my opinions.

wasnt English imposed on North America?

isn't the land indigenous to the NATIVE Americans?

Bitter medicine may give people headaches but the intent is to cure the patient, not kill him.

but what happens when the doctor himself both administers and cures the illness?

a repeat of E.Pakistan can't happen again, simply because Pakistanis are now informed.....we are never praising the government itself; theres little to praise them for...but the ''system'' in Pakistan, regardless of how messy it gets -- it still works. The media is strong, as is the judiciary --unlike in the past.

in events leading up to independence of Bangla Desh, people were told that Pakistan is winning the war politically and militarily.....well on the political front, it was the government --not the military --which was responsible for the alienation of Bengalis.

this is a historic, undeniable fact.......the khakis were only called in later when the indian enemy decided to intervene. Soviets were arming the indians to the teeth, and of course the Americans (in line with their characteristics) proved to be unreliable allies. Whats done is done. Looking to today, Baloch are much better off with Pakistan and in fact -- they are very much participating in the affairs of Pakistan.

and dont talk about blood on people's hands because a lot of blood is on your hands as well.......at least our side doesnt just kill for the sake of killing!

We need to have good relations with Iran so they can help us crack down Mosad related organizations...
I imagine that a more certain way to reduce Mossad influence in Pakistan would be to open normal diplomatic relations with Israel. That way more Pakistani-Israeli dealings will be handled above board rather than under the table.

wasnt English imposed -
Pfft. Superkaif is trying to redefine what I'm saying into something I'm not.

a repeat of E.Pakistan can't happen again, simply because Pakistanis are now informed.....
Your call, though I don't see what being "informed" has to do with it - the today military are alleged to kill journalists and nothing happens, not even a decent investigation.

the khakis were only called in later when the indian enemy decided to intervene....at least our side doesnt just kill for the sake of killing!
Not well-informed at all, apparently. Or maybe just in denial?

Bottom line: it is up to each individual soldier to ensure that his outfit is an honorable organization. Re-writing history doesn't count in the eyes of Allah, does it?

---------- Post added at 05:13 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:12 PM ----------

Shabbat comes, gotta go...

If US senate pass any resolution then next will be ruling for Kashmir. So, Indian shouldn't be happy. It already a grand plan to divide South Asia into many small states.
But newspaper is giving cover to old news and few senators walk away from the hearing,because they had some "personal engagements"...

India should step in and help the aspiration of Balocho people. India is capable to create another country like Bangladesh.
Afghan and Iranian will also join in this effort.

India should step in and help the aspiration of Balocho people. India is capable to create another country like Bangladesh.
Afghan and Iranian will also join in this effort.

Before talking out of your @ss you should have educated yourself about there being a Balochistan in Afghanistan and Iran as well and both are experiencing insurgencies as well. It would be suicide for them to join your "effort" because in the end their Balochistan would be lost as well.
Also before talking about Balochistan, why don't you consider what's happening in Occupied Kashmir and the Red corridor in India. Or is that something I will need to educate you about as well?

Before talking out of your @ss you should have educated yourself about there being a Balochistan in Afghanistan and Iran as well and both are experiencing insurgencies as well. It would be suicide for them to join your "effort" because in the end their Balochistan would be lost as well.
Also before talking about Balochistan, why don't you consider what's happening in Occupied Kashmir and the Red corridor in India. Or is that something I will need to educate you about as well?

I thanked you for saving me typing.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom