What's new

US believes Russian President Vladimir Putin has decided to invade Ukraine

Why is it okay for putin to invade a democratic independent state like Ukraine. What right has he got to tell Ukrainians how to live in there own country and who they choose to follow

i dont think he is invading ukraine to rule it or anything like that. he doesnt want nato weaponry there. How will Uk feel about russian missiles in netherlands or ireland ?

They know 300. Sparta is big thing in USA as well.
yea history made in hollywood.

i dont think he is invading ukraine to rule it or anything like that. he doesnt want nato weaponry there. How will Uk feel about russian missiles in netherlands or ireland ?

Hollywood follows theatre art of Greece.

As for Ukraine you have two conflicts.

Russia doesnt want NATO there and we Europeans dont want Russia there

So whats solution? Neutral Ukraine with security guarantees of both sides.

Hollywood follows theatre art of Greece.

As for Ukraine you have two conflicts.

Russia doesnt want NATO there and we Europeans dont want Russia there

So whats solution? Neutral Ukraine with security guarantees of both sides.

whatever - i can tell you that your racist delusions of history will only end in grief. It was tried before with a force and depravity that still shocks human conscience.

If Ukraine is not part of nato then russia is not going to invade. one third of ukrainians are russian speaking. They both have a long shared history. However both - especially ukraine is a poor country and west can easily buy influence there. But thats not a right thing to do.

whatever - i can tell you that your racist delusions of history will only end in grief. It was tried before with a force and depravity that still shocks human conscience.

If Ukraine is not part of nato then russia is not going to invade. one third of ukrainians are russian speaking. They both have a long shared history. However both - especially ukraine is a poor country and west can easily buy influence there. But thats not a right thing to do.

Well EU is an economic giant and could help Ukraine out of poverty.

Also dont forget Ukraine has a huge greek population and we worry very much for them if Russia invades

Well EU is an economic giant and could help Ukraine out of poverty.

Also dont forget Ukraine has a huge greek population and we worry very much for them if Russia invades

NATO and eu are not the same thing., You are tiring and tiresome.

Putin has been a aggressive bully to Ukraine

I’m sorry, you apologists don’t see it that away. He’s taken crimea and east Ukraine bits away from Ukraine started a civil war inside and currently sent his 130,000 around Ukraine. You don’t invade a country you ask to station missiles in there territory not invade Holland again you are making excuses for Moscow . 70 years east Europe was under Russian yoke of communism so they have no wish to repeat it again

The way i see it - its really about Russia getting the respect it deserves for all the sacrifices it made in world war 2 (the anti-fascist war). Russia or Soviets defeated 80% of nazi scum army and the modern world with its universal human rights/ UN/ mobility etc came on a lot of soviet blood/muscle and sacrifice.

Russian ancestors fought and win the war so that they can never be bullied by "west" which had a tendency to develop a racialized hate against russia and launch numerous invasions against it (though eventually they were repelled). But when bordering states of russia are sucked in nato orbit - this upsets russia - almost as if all of the sacrifices they made have gone or gouing to waste.

The Russian were in bed with the NAZI's and between them - decided to "divide up Europe". It was only when Hitler "turned" on the Russians, did the Russians start their war agains the NAZI's. Had Hitler not turned on them - they would happily have sat there with their spoils of war.

That is why "the Russian sacrifices meant sh#t to the west ...."

Putin has been a aggressive bully to Ukraine

I’m sorry, you apologists don’t see it that away. He’s taken crimea and east Ukraine bits away from Ukraine started a civil war inside and currently sent his 130,000 around Ukraine. You don’t invade a country you ask to station missiles in there territory not invade Holland again you are making excuses for Moscow . 70 years east Europe was under Russian yoke of communism so they have no wish to repeat it again
THose are russian speaking parts of ukraine who were being harassed and even murdered by neonazis of ukraine . Ukraine massed 150,000 troops against these people in Donbass.
If not for soviet you would be living under nazis.

The Russian were in bed with the NAZI's and between them - decided to "divide up Europe". It was only when Hitler "turned" on the Russians, did the Russians start their war agains the NAZI's. Had Hitler not turned on them - they would happily have sat there with their spoils of war.

That is why "the Russian sacrifices meant sh#t to the west ...."
Every western leader met hitler and had some understanding with him before war. But propoganda highlights only the soviet pact. Despite the fact most of the sacrifices came from them in defeating the fascists.

NATO and eu are not the same thing., You are tiring and tiresome.

For Putin it is the same. He wants Ukraine, no matter what Ukrainian people want. Big majority of them wants to join EU. Russia can offer Ukraine only poverty and thats a simple fact. The agressor here is Putin

THose are russian speaking parts of ukraine who were being harassed and even murdered by neonazis of ukraine . Ukraine massed 150,000 troops against these people in Donbass.

Every western leader met hitler and had some understanding with him before war. But propoganda highlights only the soviet pact. Despite the fact most of the sacrifices came from them in defeating the fascists.

Stalin was a facist himself. The only difference between Hitler and Stalin was, that Stalin was a complete psychopath, nobody was save from Stalins paranoia.

For Putin it is the same. He wants Ukraine, no matter what Ukrainian people want. Big majority of them wants to join EU. Russia can offer Ukraine only poverty and thats a simple fact. The agressor here is Putin

Stalin was a facist himself. The only difference between Hitler and Stalin was, that Stalin was a complete psychopath, nobody was save from Stalins paranoia.

Russia is not coming in the way of ukraine developing itself. If Ukraine develops - Russia too will benefit. its having missiles and arms on Ukraine - the very scenario against which Russia was fighting from 1939 that is having russia up in arms.

Stalin is a fascist? - yea right.

Russia is not coming in the way of ukraine developing itself. If Ukraine develops - Russia too will benefit. its having missiles and arms on Ukraine - the very scenario against which Russia was fighting from 1939 that is having russia up in arms.

Stalin is a fascist? - yea right.

Facism and Communism are two sides of same medal.

Do you seriously now even praise a monster like stalin?

Facism and Communism are two sides of same medal.

Do you seriously now even praise a monster like stalin?
No they arent. Does china look like a fascist country like you ? facts are a little too complicated for a simpleton like you.

Also i am amazed with your logic that ukraine must be in Eu or NATo because ukranains want to. why does this logic not apply to Turkey ?

Ukraine PM Volodymyr Oleksandrovych Zelenskyy is Jewish himself. Neither are there any nazis in the 400 MPs who sit in Ukraine parliament. Don’t know why you say nazis for.And it was impossible Ukraine was going to kill east Ukrainians giving Moscow excuse to invade, I think it started former Ukraine PM refused to sign deal with Eu on trade going against the majority of his citizens they started a protest he ran away. Putin and Moscow started trouble inside Ukraine. It didn’t work for putin planned an invasion of Ukraine on silly false flags, ended up getting himself and his country into this awful mess.

No they arent. Does china look like a fascist country like you ? facts are a little too complicated for a simpleton like you.

Also i am amazed with your logic that ukraine must be in Eu or NATo because ukranains want to. why does this logic not apply to Turkey ?

China is facist for me. Hyper militaristic even with concentration camps. The individual human has zero value there.

I dont say Ukraine must be EU. Ukraine wants to join EU. Its their only way to prosper. Russia has zero economic developments to offer.

Ukraine PM Volodymyr Oleksandrovych Zelenskyy is Jewish himself. Neither are there any nazis in the 400 MPs who sit in Ukraine parliament. Don’t know why you say nazis for.And it was impossible Ukraine was going to kill east Ukrainians giving Moscow excuse to invade, I think it started former Ukraine PM refused to sign deal with Eu on trade going against the majority of his citizens they started a protest he ran away. Putin and Moscow started trouble inside Ukraine. It didn’t work for putin planned an invasion of Ukraine on silly false flags, ended up getting himself and his country into this awful mess.

Read about the Odessa clashes where 41 russians were burnt to death in workers building by ukranain neo-nazis often euphemesitcally referred to as 'nationalists'

China is facist for me. Hyper militaristic even with concentration camps. The individual human has zero value there.

I dont say Ukraine must be EU. Ukraine wants to join EU. Its their only way to prosper. Russia has zero economic developments to offer.
yea "for you"

Back
Top Bottom