What's new

US believes Russian President Vladimir Putin has decided to invade Ukraine

NSA watching Russia
1470857709-nrol-39-1.jpg
LOL, people you have tagged are not replying here anymore :D

You forget China, a country with USD 18 trillion economy, is supporting Russia.
Just lip service
China will buy national resources for cheap. That’s it. The stop of north stream 2 costs Russia $60 billion per year. As much as Russia military budget. Putin cannot pay his soldiers with tomatoes.

Should EU go ahead with stopping the entire imports that will cost Russia $200 billion minimum per year.

US intelligence 1
@Turingsage intelligence 0

It is not an invasion of Ukraine, it is the protection and the liberation of Donbass Region which has been under Ukrainian military threat and attacks.

As per the announcement of the Russian Federation, there will be no invasion of Ukraine. The Russian Federation has commenced missile strikes on Ukrainian military air defenses and air force, in order to neutralize them and for Ukraine to no longer be able to attack the Donbass Region.

Russian Federation = Plus One

Western Nations = Zero

U.S Intelligence = Minus One

It is not an invasion of Ukraine, it is the protection and the liberation of Donbass Region which has been under Ukrainian military threat and attacks.

As per the announcement of the Russian Federation, there will be no invasion of Ukraine. The Russian Federation has commenced missile strikes on Ukrainian military air defenses and air force
strikes.png

uh...huh..

Last time I looked on a map Donbass is in Ukraine.
Maybe you should look too.

Besides you never mentioned that little detail before in all your multiple "Putin is NEVER going to send troops in Ukraine" yapping.

So don't try and weasel your way out by suddenly throwing us a post invasion tiny clarification implied asterisk on your posts like:

*oh by the way I don't mean any place in Donbass Region. I'm not counting that as Ukraine obviously.

U.S Intelligence = 2
Mhosein intelligence -1

Last edited:
~

Simply madness , so unnecessary.

Putin was in a position where he could have got all he wanted in those negotiation .

But clearly what he wanted was UKRAINE.

It is also clear that all his declaration in the last month about Russia real intention , where lies. I find this disturbing.

~

spreading poverty bring business opportunity.
Not true. Poverty alone doesn't bring wealth. That is obvious. To get wealth, you need to make people work WHILE keeping them in poverty. Therefore, you need people to tolerate hardship.

Putin turned out to be a bigger badass than I thought he'd be.

Or he did something to really give NATO access they always wanted..180km to Severomorsk

Putin turned out to be a bigger badass than I thought he'd be.

Sure, he's a badass.

If you think someone invading a much weaker country makes someone a badass.

If this was the US, would you be calling Biden a badass right now?

As per the announcement of the Russian Federation, there will be no invasion of Ukraine. The Russian Federation has commenced missile strikes on Ukrainian military air defenses and air force, in order to neutralize them and for Ukraine to no longer be able to attack the Donbass Region.

Russian Federation = Plus One

Western Nations = Zero

U.S Intelligence = Minus One

I don't know how sending in almost 200k Russian troops along with Belarusian allies into Ukraine is not an invasion along with asking for Ukraine to surrender. This is not some limited air or long range strikes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom