What's new

US-based Sikh rights group to rally behind Sangeeta Richard

Greats to hear that some Indian descend come out and rally to support the maid mistreatment. They all want justice to be serve in this case. This isn't about defending US or against India, this case is about a human being exploited by the powerful member of society and people want to see the perpetrator will be punish.

and who is speaking about the humanity ...the biggest perpetrator of crimes against humanity ???

there can't be better example of travesty !!!

since when US started caring about Humanity and human rights ....???

Then tell that they are not indians...And so their opinion is of no importance to us...
Exactly. And thats is what i am saying. But why are you implying thats all Indian Sikhs are no use for India too. My only problem is that.

You are an Issue!:omghaha: Spare me now. :wave:
stupid_meme_by_hotaru_the_firefly13-d5k7k76.jpg

and who is speaking about the humanity ...the biggest perpetrator of crimes against humanity ???

there can't be better example of travesty !!!

since when US started caring about Humanity and human rights ....???

Direct those question to the Indian Silk in New York, they know better who the perpetrator of a crime against humanity, they will rally to support a maid and want the criminal to be try in court. Justice will be serve for the maid.

Direct those question to the Indian Silk in New York, they know better who the perpetrator of a crime against humanity, they will rally to support a maid and want the criminal to be try in court. Justice will be serve for the maid.

I don't care ...because you opened your mouth ...I had to respond ...

I don't care what the most murderous and most hypocrite country has to say about others ...including India .

I don't expect anything better ...Serve justice to all those who have been deprived of justice in US !!!

Back
Top Bottom