What's new

US-based Sikh rights group to rally behind Sangeeta Richard

Black sheep are everywhere. There are many Hindus that are anti nationals too. So generalizing a community is wrong. I though India has risen above religionism and regionalism.
This post is not about some hindus supporting maid...
Its about some sikhs supporting maid...
And please dont give lecture on generalizing...
Did'nt every fucking day of our lives we see generalizing in india in the form of reservations and castes...

Wow!! Few websites and books and you paint all Sikhs with that. I can show you 100s of Anti-India books written by Hindus itself and Hindu 'maoists' are worst than Khalistanis. I live among Sikhs and I know how they people are. Believe me If I have to trust someone with my life, that would be a Sikh.
Yes bro show it when there is a thread that says some US based hindu groups are supporting the maid because they dont have any other work...

lol he says that he is patiotic towards his religion...but hides his identity...
Funny bunch...

Dimwit, I'm Patriotic towards my religion and country. I don't need a certificate from a Pakistani member on PDF or you. There are many India-Pakistani members who knows my Identity, as I interact with them outside PDF....:crazy:

Idiot Bunch...:woot:

Last edited:
Dimwit, I'm Patriotic towards my religion and country. I need a certificate from a Pakistani member on PDF or you. There are many India-Pakistani members who knows my Identity, as I interact with them outside PDF....:crazy:

good if you are...hope those US based groups learn from you....

Did'nt every fucking day of our lives we see generalizing in india in the form of reservations and castes...

Yes bro show it when there is a thread that says some US based hindu groups are supporting the maid because they dont have any other work...
Thats the Irony!! You are concerned about those few khalistani Sikhs(may be few hundred) who are US nationals but not 2 crore Indian Sikhs who are with Devyani Khobragade. Perhaps you didn't saw news few days back even NRI hindus living in New York were talking against Devyani in a report. I will try to find that news clip if uploaded.

Dimwit, I'm Patriotic towards my religion and country. I need a certificate from a Pakistani member on PDF or you. There are many India-Pakistani members who knows my Identity, as I interact with them outside PDF....:crazy:

Avoid that guy, he's not worth it.

@Aeronaut she has never claimed to be a Kashmiri.

Thats the Irony!! You are concerned about those few khalistani Sikhs(may be few hundred) who are US nationals but not 2 crore Indian Sikhs who are with Devyani Khobragade. Perhaps you didn't saw news few days back even NRI hindus living in New York were talking against Devyani in a report. I will try to find that news clip if uploaded.
Then go ahead and open a thread to bash those hindus...

No, I am not lecturing anyone.

I have seen few of your previous post and though - logical poster, hence addressed you. If not, I would not even bothered you.

Again it is not Sikhs supporting the maid. It is a small group of US Sikh organization taking the grudge on India by 'supporting' the maid.

Anyway, what is wrong in supporting the maid. Is she not an Indian. There are lot of Indians that support the view point of the maid. If you are working in US, you expect US salaries.

No, I am not lecturing anyone.

I have seen few of your previous post and though - logical poster, hence addressed you. If not, I would not even bothered you.

Again it is not Sikhs supporting the maid. It is a small group of US Sikh organization taking the grudge on India by 'supporting' the maid.

Anyway, what is wrong in supporting the maid. Is she not an Indian. There are lot of Indians that support the view point of the maid. If you are working in US, you expect US salaries.
could'nt i have my opinion...eventhough others supported, only these clowns are getting highlighted...

I dont bash people for their religion. I bash people for their anti-national ideology and such black sheeps are in all religions so I will not generalize these anti-national people with all Sikhs or Hindus.
calm down bro...i did not bash a sikh religion...
I only told they are no use to india...

US-based Sikh rights group to rally behind Sangeeta Richard

JALANDHAR: US-based Sikhs rights group Sikhs For Justice (SFJ) has said it would hold a " justice rally" on January 13 in New York - when the district court of New York would hold the pre-trial hearing in Devyani Khobragade case - in support of her maid Sangeea Richard whose rights, it said, were violated by the Indian Foreign Services (IFS) official.

"We shall express our support to Sangeeta, who was wronged by her employer," SFJ legal advisor Gurpatwant Singh Pannun told TOI over phone from US on Sunday.

"In place of letting the law of land take its course and helping a domestic employee to get justice the Government of India is trying to provide immunity to Khbargade and expanding its culture of impunity in other countries also. This is only in consonance with the long-practiced policy and tradition of the Indian government to provide immunity to the high and well-placed violators of law," he said, while citing the cases of senior Congress leaders accused of 1984 anti-Sikh riots thriving in the party and even in the government setup.

"We are inviting all civil rights groups to join this rally and also want to give the message that our community stands up for the rights of underdogs of the society," said the SFJ advisor.

The group has already filed a human rights violation case against Congress president Sonia Gandhi in a US Federal court for allegedly protecting perpetrators of 1984 mass killings where she is defending the case through her counsel. "Khobragade should be tried in the US court as we are in a country where law of land is supreme and immunity to anyone based on their official position is unacceptable," stated Pannun, who practices international law in New York. In an interesting coincidence SFJ activists are of Punjabi origin as is the case of public prosecutor Preet Bharara in Devyani's case.

Link - US-based Sikh rights group to rally behind Sangeeta Richard - The Times of India

Jo apno ka na ho saka who dusron ka kya ho sakega ....

anyways irrespective of which community or part of community of Indian origin wishes to stand against India ...they are welcome ....

India has withstood assaults from outsiders and insiders for last 5 thousand years ...and is still around !

Those who assaulted us either got assimilated with us or just disappeared from the face of earth ...

Jo apno ka na ho saka who dusron ka kya ho sakega ....

anyways irrespective of which community or part of community of Indian origin wishes to stand against India ...they are welcome ....

India has withstood assaults from outsiders and insiders for last 5 thousand years ...and is still around !

Those who assaulted us either got assimilated with us or just disappeared from the face of earth ...
They just deviate the thread bro...
Who has said anything against sikh religion...
And some clowns support others just to support...

do you support what they are doing...
They show their grudge towards india for the things done by congress...Its not fair...
I may be of no use to india but i will never backstab mu motherland like you guys...

There is no greater blasphemy for man but to stand aginst his own mother and motherland and malign them ....

Two wrongs do not make right ...
agree congress perpetrated Sikh genocide after Indira Gandhi assassination ....but that does not justify the anti-national activity of these people...

It is matter of great shame for all of us ....

same picture I see here on PDF ...

when I see Indian people talking against their own country ....

Irrespective of where a person may be ...I believe his faith and his loyalty should always be to his motherland !

But now a days people have become practical ....no body cares about such values ...and virtues ...

It pains me a lot when people desert their own country...their own motherland for petty material gains ...

Back
Top Bottom