What's new

US-based Sikh rights group to rally behind Sangeeta Richard

I don't care ...because you opened your mouth ...I had to respond ...

I don't care what the most murderous and most hypocrite country has to say about others ...including India .

I don't expect anything better ...Serve justice to all those who have been deprived of justice in US !!!

STFU, respond all you like, I posted a comment, you freaking don't like it then leave and not read it, I already tell you to direct your inquiry to the Indian Silk want justice for the maid. This is a PDF, not owe by an Indian, I will post whatever I want and when I feel the need for.

Mai te maday banday da saath day riha si, kaley bande nu saray ral k paay gai oo,

Maday bande nu Chittar mari dey, na ki unna da saath daye da eh. Damru, neh kam hi eda kitti hai, enu sab kolo danga khadkniya chai diyan neh. :angry:

Always quoting some nonsense like
Singh is king...

Man don't take it seriously - They say these kind of things after drinking too much desi or time is 12'o clock - that's not deliberate.

Maday bande nu Chittar mari dey, na ki unna da saath daye da eh. Damru, neh kam hi eda kitti hai, enu sab kolo danga khadkniya chai diyan neh. :angry:

bare chir baad te koi kama banda aya e PDF te, anu te retain karna banda ay :pop:

US-based Sikh rights group to rally behind Sangeeta Richard

JALANDHAR: US-based Sikhs rights group Sikhs For Justice (SFJ) has said it would hold a " justice rally" on January 13 in New York - when the district court of New York would hold the pre-trial hearing in Devyani Khobragade case - in support of her maid Sangeea Richard whose rights, it said, were violated by the Indian Foreign Services (IFS) official.

"We shall express our support to Sangeeta, who was wronged by her employer," SFJ legal advisor Gurpatwant Singh Pannun told TOI over phone from US on Sunday.

"In place of letting the law of land take its course and helping a domestic employee to get justice the Government of India is trying to provide immunity to Khbargade and expanding its culture of impunity in other countries also. This is only in consonance with the long-practiced policy and tradition of the Indian government to provide immunity to the high and well-placed violators of law," he said, while citing the cases of senior Congress leaders accused of 1984 anti-Sikh riots thriving in the party and even in the government setup.

"We are inviting all civil rights groups to join this rally and also want to give the message that our community stands up for the rights of underdogs of the society," said the SFJ advisor.

The group has already filed a human rights violation case against Congress president Sonia Gandhi in a US Federal court for allegedly protecting perpetrators of 1984 mass killings where she is defending the case through her counsel. "Khobragade should be tried in the US court as we are in a country where law of land is supreme and immunity to anyone based on their official position is unacceptable," stated Pannun, who practices international law in New York. In an interesting coincidence SFJ activists are of Punjabi origin as is the case of public prosecutor Preet Bharara in Devyani's case.

Link - US-based Sikh rights group to rally behind Sangeeta Richard - The Times of India

That is really unfortunate. But I don't think this particular organisation reflects the opinion of the entire Sikh community, especially the Indian Sikhs.

STFU, respond all you like, I posted a comment, you freaking don't like it then leave and not read it, I already tell you to direct your inquiry to the Indian Silk want justice for the maid. This is a PDF, not owe by an Indian, I will post whatever I want and when I feel the need for.

I don't expect anything better from you .

Post reported .

Yes, we Sikhs are Patriotic towards our World, Religion, Sikhs Brethren and OUR COUNTRY. Do you have problem with it?

Apparently, you and your posts are loathe of Crap. We Sikhs don't need keyboard warriors like you tell that there are other people in the country, as we are amongst the most Patriotic people in India. Do you have problem with it?

The way you are posting right now is also disgusted. Apparently, you must have done same, so you were disgusted by them. :)

our country comes last 4 u guys.i know, and you showed that in Great Indian Mutiny. :stop:

at least i defend India,pay my taxes and i am a law abiding citizen also i took vow to server only and only for India so please do not include me.

our country comes last 4 u guys.i know, and you showed that in Great Indian Mutiny. :stop:

at least i defend India,pay my taxes and i am a law abiding citizen also i took vow to server only and only for India so please do not include me.

What else. :confused:

Sikhs who got asylum are the genuine Sikhs.
And you know it all :lol:

Abe ye kya bol raha hai? :mad:

Rights groups file cases frequently. And anyone who has any association with any of them will know how they are funded. To be funded you need to show work being done. To show work being done, you need to get publicity. So fish in troubled waters and you are in the news and the coffers get filled. Shame we never heard of this group when there are drought/poverty in Punjab(in both Ind/Pak). This means their donors are also almost entirely foreign based. That said - they are entitled to protest as they see fit. Enough said. :coffee:

Back
Top Bottom