What's new

US-based Sikh rights group to rally behind Sangeeta Richard

Greats to hear that some Indian descend come out and rally to support the maid mistreatment. They all want justice to be serve in this case. This isn't about defending US or against India, this case is about a human being exploited by the powerful member of society and people want to see the perpetrator will be punish.

@Flamingo

Lady sometimes you claim of being a Kashmiri, sometimes Sikh and so on. Looks like you set your identity is set according to your arguments rather than what it really is.

I've never claimed to be a Kashmiri in any of my Post, I challenge you to show me any of the post. My best friend is Kashmiri + have other Kashmiri friends from collage. This is what I've always said. :angel:

This all is politics man...
That attorney is some sikh (preet barara) with kalistani mentality...
Overseas sikhs are of no use to india...
the only reason i dont hate them is because they serve our army...other than that no use for india whatsoever...
most pathetic post. Who are use for India? We Hindus?

It's you who generalized that all overseas Sikhs are anti national, I didn't . Neither, anywhere in this thread I supported there actions. There are anti people in every community. Therefore, you should have refrained yourself from posting BS about Sikhs. Unlike, you we are our own masters and don't need cheer leaders, neither we cheer lead. Apparently, you may require master and cheerleaders for yourself.
even @sincity makes some sense...

We will make sure half of India is nuclear wasteland before that happens
lol ...whats your problem bro...

most pathetic post. Who are use for India? We Hindus?
did i tell hindus??? never
am just telling the obvious...they may not like it...

@Flamingo

Lady sometimes you claim of being a Kashmiri, sometimes Sikh and so on. Looks like you set your identity, according to your arguments rather than what it really is.

Sikhism is a religion while Kashmiri is a person who is a native of Kashmir. A Hindu, a Muslim, a Buddhist or a Sikh can be a Kashmiri. Why the confusion?

She is a Sikh. And you will find considerable number of Sikhs in Jammu and Kashmir.

Sikhism is a religion while Kashmiri is a person who lives in Kashmir. A Hindu, a Muslim, a Buddhist or a Sikh can be a Kashmiri. Why the confusion?
She is a Sikh. And you will find considerable Sikhs in Jammu and Kashmir.

Mate, I don't have Kashmiri Roots... Apparently, @Aeronaut is smoking too much Afghani Weed. :D :drag:

even @sincity makes some sense...

lol ...whats your problem bro...

did i tell hindus??? never
am just telling the obvious...they may not like it...
Then why are you questioning Sikhs loyalties? I will trust on a Sikh more than anyone when it comes to patriotism. 'few' NRIs can be with Khalistani mindset but not most of the NRI Sikhs and almost 99% Indian Sikhs.

Mate, I don't have Kashmiri Roots... Apparently, @Aeronaut is smoking too much Afghani Weed. :D :drag:

I remember you saying you belong to Punjab, but love Jammu and Kashmir. Anyway I was just explaining Kashmiri vs Sikhism

@Flamingo

I'll catch you red handed the next time. :D

@Jade

I know..

You'll have to wait till eternity than, on other hand within few minutes, I can share my posts wherein I've debated with you on Khalistan. :drag:

I remember you saying you belong to Punjab, but love Jammu and Kashmir. Anyway I was just explaining Kashmiri vs Sikhism

I know that. I've always said that my best friend is Kashmiri and she stays as a tenant at my Place. Most of the time we access PDF together. In-fact she is with me at the moment and seeing me typing this post. :lol:

Last edited:
Then why are you questioning Sikhs loyalties? I will trust on a Sikh more than anyone when it comes to patriotism. 'few' NRIs can be with Khalistani mindset but not most of the NRI Sikhs and almost 99% Indian Sikhs.
Thats your opinion...I may not be agreeing to yours...
May be they are patriotic, but worst in projecting that...
clowns even wrote a book on rise of sikhd abroad The Rise of Sikhs Abroad
What rise are they talking...

If they are so much patriotic, they should show their frustration on CONGRESS...not on my country...

You'll have to wait till eternity than, on other hand within few minutes, I can share my posts wherein I've debated with you on Khalistan Issue that too from when I joined PDF. :drag:

I know that. I've always said that my best friend is Kashmiri and she stays as a tenant at my Place. Most of the time we access PDF together. In-fact she is with me at the moment and seeing me typing this post. :lol:
say-hi-to-my-little-friend.jpeg

If they are so much patriotic, they should show their frustration on CONGRESS...not on my country...

Black sheep are everywhere. There are many Hindus that are anti nationals too. So generalizing a community is wrong. I though India has risen above religionism and regionalism.

@Aeronaut have a look at this post. It is from June 18, 2013.. Its from our very own PDF. :lol:

Khalistani flag flies in Umreeka if not in India. .. Indians must realize their designs before its too late.

KDPPremierFlag_0011.jpg

@Peshwa @third eye

The Nishan Sahib is a Sikh holy triangular flag made of cotton or silk cloth, with a tassel at its end. The word, Nishan means symbol, and the flag is hoisted on a tall flagpole, outside most Gurdwaras. The flagpole itself covered with fabric, ends with a two-edged dagger (khanda) on top. The emblem on the flag is known as Khanda, which depicts a double-edged sword called a khanda (☬) in the centre, a chakkar which is circular, and flanked by two single-edged swords, or kirpans.
Traditional symbol of the Khalsa Panth, the Nishan Sahib can be seen from far away, signifying the presence of Khalsa in the neighbourhood. It is taken down every Baisakhi, and replaced with a fresh flag, and the flagpole refurbished.

Nishan Sahib - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

It is our flag which can be seen either near the entrance or on the top of every Gurdwara. Great respect is shown to the flag as it is a symbol of all that the Sikhs believe. It also is a welcome banner for visitors. The flagpole is covered in orange material which is changed at special occasions and every year in April at the festival of Vaisakhi.

say-hi-to-my-little-friend.jpeg
Wow!! Few websites and books and you paint all Sikhs with that. I can show you 100s of Anti-India books written by Hindus itself and Hindu 'maoists' are worst than Khalistanis. I live among Sikhs and I know how they people are. Believe me If I have to trust someone with my life, that would be a Sikh.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom