What's new

US-based Sikh rights group to rally behind Sangeeta Richard

Sikhs who got asylum are the genuine Sikhs.
images

Oh come on!!!! Genuine Sikhs? Then who are fake ones? :hitwall:

you don't need to troll to point Sikhs roll in Indian Mutiny. it's just that your but is on fire.
There was a genuine fear that the Indian rebels would( and did) appoint a showcase Mughal( as if they could not get any better) as the emperor of India. Forget the Sikhs, even I would have had problems supporting them. A Maratha, Sikh, etc would have got my undivided support - but not a Mughal.

This all is politics man...
That attorney is some sikh (preet barara) with kalistani mentality...
Overseas sikhs are of no use to india...
the only reason i dont hate them is because they serve our army...other than that no use for india whatsoever...
This post is beyond retarded. On one hand you say Sikhs are anti-Indian but then concede they are over-represented in the INDIAN army?!

@Topic

I can't be bothered to properly address the views of a few fools in the US but they are more than likely born and brought up in the US so why would they nesercarily be pro-Indian?

Having said that I'd wager the overwhelming majority of Sikhs around the world are vehemently pro-India.

I'd just like to add- provide proper justice for the 1984 riots and you'll take the wind out of these "khalistani" fools' sails. This is literally the ONLY legitimate grievance Sikhs have. Take care of this issue and it's only a win-win for all.

So once again I'd urge any and every Indian to seek the prosecution of those animals who are responsible.

This post is beyond retarded. On one hand you say Sikhs are anti-Indian but then concede they are over-represented in the INDIAN army?!

@Topic

I can't be bothered to properly address the views of a few fools in the US but they are more than likely born and brought up in the US so why would they nesercarily be pro-Indian?

Having said that I'd wager the overwhelming majority of Sikhs around the world are vehemently pro-India.

I'd just like to add- provide proper justice for the 1984 riots and you'll take the wind out of these "khalistani" fools' sails. This is literally the ONLY legitimate grievance Sikhs have. Take care of this issue and it's only a win-win for all.

So once again I'd urge any and every Indian to seek the prosecution of those animals who are responsible.
Totally agreed.

This all is politics man...
That attorney is some sikh (preet barara) with kalistani mentality...
Overseas sikhs are of no use to india...
the only reason i dont hate them is because they serve our army...other than that no use for india whatsoever...

Ama satthiya gaye ho kya :crazy:?

images

Oh come on!!!! Genuine Sikhs? Then who are fake ones? :hitwall:
the indian ones...

Hey Flamingo, leave trolls yaar. They are not worth it. Let them be with their congressi mindset.
Modi supporters here...

Would you be kind enough to share some source for your claims?
No need of source for everything...
Is there a source that you are patriotic towards india...

Ama satthiya gaye ho kya :crazy:?
hey puttar ittar chittar...could you type in english...

Back
Top Bottom