What's new

US-based Sikh rights group to rally behind Sangeeta Richard

You may be a good one...
But you guys are too much patriotic towards your own world/religion or sikh thing...
Always quoting some nonsense like
Singh is king...
Try to understand that there are other people in this country...

Two of the disgusting incidents i have in my life are with a sikh guys...

All religions love and patriotic towards their belief ,culture and same goes to Hindus.But that dont mean they dont love our country.Sikh people sacrificed so much to our mother land ,that group is against India.But they are in US,not in India.so we must dont care about it.

24671133.jpg

do you support what they are doing...
They show their grudge towards india for the things done by congress...Its not fair...
I may be of no use to india but i will never backstab mu motherland like you guys...

You will definitely do that, if you face 1984. So stop giving dialogues.

You will definitely do that, if you face 1984. So stop giving dialogues.
First of all, you need to know why 1984 happenned...
They wanted seperate country and started doing funny things...
They asked for it....And in no way i support those riots, but they asked for it...

And i will never go to my own temple with AK 47's to hide...
And act like a cry baby when government does the needful in eliminating them...

You better should not generalize things. Not all overseas Sikhs are anti-national and I'm one of them. :)

It's not about anti-nationalism Parul. A month back I spoke to a paaji. He's almost of the age of my dad. He fled India during 84.

Usne mujhe kahan, maen Dilli se huun. Maan karta hain wapas janeka, but jo sadma pahucha hain wo bahut zyaada hain. But still they visit India frequently. But their kids don't want to go back and that's quite obvious.

He told me the stories and the scenes which were witnessed. Fathers and Son's were killed and burned using tyres round their neck. I felt ashamed to be a Hindu after hearing that. I requested him to stop. Told him, we are with you and next time will fight along your side to eliminate the criminals. They (Sikhs of US, Canada, UK, Europe etc) are fighting for justice against our criminal Congress Govt. We the citizens of India should support them.

It's not about anti-nationalism Parul. A month back I spoke to a paaji. He's almost of the age of my dad. He fled India during 84.

Usne mujhe kahan, maen Dilli se huun. Maan karta hain wapas janeka, but jo sadma pahucha hain wo bahut zyaada hain. But still they visit India frequently. But their kids don't want to go back and that's quite obvious.

He told me the stories and the scenes which were witnessed. Fathers and Son's were killed and burned using tyres round their neck. I felt ashamed to be a Hindu after hearing that. I requested him to stop. Told him, we are with you and next time will fight along your side to eliminate the criminals. They (Sikhs of US, Canada, UK, Europe etc) are fighting for justice against our criminal Congress Govt. We the citizens of India should support them.
Hindus never did that bro...
Congressi a$$holes did...
Why are you generalizing all hindus when you dont like the fact that i generalize them...
They deserve it for creating ruckus in the form of khalistan...
And i dont think they will stop...
I totally feel bad for your paaji...but some of his friends asked for 1984...

Hindus never did that bro...
Congressi a$$holes did...
Why are you generalizing all hindus when you dont like the fact that i generalize them...
They deserve it for creating ruckus in the form of khalistan...
And i dont think they will stop...
I totally feel bad for your paaji...but some of his friends asked for 1984...

Some of his friends asked for Khalistan and hence some of our friends did 1984. They asked for Khalistan, we stormed Golden Temple, they killed 1 person, we kill 1000's , so who's the real a$$hole here, they or we ?

Some of his friends asked for Khalistan and hence some of our friends did 1984. They asked for Khalistan, we stormed Golden Temple, they killed 1 person, we kill 1000's , so who's the real a$$hole here, they or we ?

Some of these people will not realize who started the whole mess for votebank reasons and toyed with a whole community.

They are A$$holes for creating khalistan...
Congress are A$$holes for killing them...

@faithfulguy, he is just mad at me because because I have called his lot in america as being seditious and the contribution they have made in america , his forefathers were as railroad slaves and the women as a part of sex trade history in america ( it is documented history in our country afterall). he came off the boat and shrills for china just like them... and so he tries to play it in reverse at me :lol:

if you go through history of posts here he is fixated on two things India and me... and so you will see him invoke my name every 3rd or 4th post he makes...I've made my house B--- here ;) every now and then he gets mad and says he has me on /ignore here but then comes back to invoke my name .

Actually, I just need an example of someone who lives in America but has loyalty some where else. You serve that example perfectly. Your racial attacks against Chinese Americans would not change the fact of your loyalty is not toward America but some where else. If I were you, I would refrain from all these racist comments that would fit right into Storm Front because those comments just make you look ignorant, not more patriotic.

Actually, I just need an example of someone who lives in America but has loyalty some where else. You serve that example perfectly. Your racial attacks against Chinese Americans would not change the fact of your loyalty is not toward America but some where else. If I were you, I would refrain from all these racist comments that would fit right into Storm Front because those comments just make you look ignorant, not more patriotic.

and on cue- you are too easy ... :lol: this is not about examples , it about your existence here. a quick check of posting history is the clue ... :P

They are A$$holes for creating khalistan...
Congress are A$$holes for killing them...

Don't blame on Congress. Say Hindus.

Mahatma Gandhi was a father figure of our nation, much more respected than Indira Gandhi. When he was killed by a Hindu, Congress never attacked Hindus, why ?? Then Congress should have attacked Hindus as well, right ?

1987 Punjab killings are killings of 34 Hindu bus passengers in Haryana state in India in July 1987 by Sikh anti-Government militants.

The militants attacked two buses and killed 34 bus passengers. The militants created roadblock by using a car and a Jeep. They singled out Hindu passengers and dragged them off and shot them to death.

The Khalistan Commando Force claimed responsibility for the attacks.

Back
Top Bottom