What's new

US-based Sikh rights group to rally behind Sangeeta Richard

On 23 June 1985
, Air india flight 182 was bombed by members of the Sikh militant group Babbar Khalsa and other related groups based in Canada and 329 people died.

The 1984 anti-Sikhs riots or the 1984 Sikh Massacre were a series of pogroms directed against Sikhs in India, by anti-Sikh mobs, in response to the assassination of Indira Gandhi by her Sikh bodyguards. There were more than 8,000 deaths, including 3,000 in Delhi. The Central Bureau of Investigation, the main Indian investigating agency, is of the opinion that the acts of violence were organized with the support from the then Delhi police officials and the central government headed by Indira Gandhi's son, Rajiv Gandhi. Rajiv Gandhi was sworn in as Prime Minister after his mother's death and, when asked about the riots, said "when a big tree falls, the earth shakes".

Don't blame on Congress. Say Hindus.

Mahatma Gandhi was a father figure of our nation, much more respected than Indira Gandhi. When he was killed by a Hindu, Congress never attacked Hindus, why ?? Then Congress should have attacked Hindus as well, right ?
Even if i agree with your opinion, how can they be allowed to do all extreme actions and can be considered as patriotic...

The 1991 Punjab killings was a massacre of train passengers that occurred on 15 June 1991 in Ludhiana district, Punjab state, India. The Sikhmilitants killed at least 80 train passengers travelling in two trains near the city of Ludhiana in India. The militants attacked two trains about a kilometre from Ludhiana station by having their emergency cords pulled. They opened fire inside the passenger trains and killed at least 80 passengers. The survivors stated that on one of the two trains Hindu passengers were identified before being shot. On the second train the militants fired indiscriminately and many Hindus were killed. Between April, when elections were announced, and the June attack a total of 700 people had died in the state.

In the same year in December 1991 the militants further killed 49 passengers, mostly Hindu, travelling on train from Ludhiana to Ferozepur.

Even if i agree with your opinion, how can they be allowed to do all extreme actions and can be considered as patriotic...

We have done the same, a number of times. Hence we are not patriotic as well.

We have done the same, a number of times. Hence we are not patriotic as well.
First of all, don't drag hindus into this incident and divert the issue.
All i am saying is they asked for 1984 riots...
Its still continuing...What do they want...How many years they will be crybabies...
They should stop all this nonsense atleast now...
Other countries are using them...

The 1991 Punjab killings was a massacre of train passengers that occurred on 15 June 1991 in Ludhiana district, Punjab state, India. The Sikhmilitants killed at least 80 train passengers travelling in two trains near the city of Ludhiana in India. The militants attacked two trains about a kilometre from Ludhiana station by having their emergency cords pulled. They opened fire inside the passenger trains and killed at least 80 passengers. The survivors stated that on one of the two trains Hindu passengers were identified before being shot. On the second train the militants fired indiscriminately and many Hindus were killed. Between April, when elections were announced, and the June attack a total of 700 people had died in the state.

In the same year in December 1991 the militants further killed 49 passengers, mostly Hindu, travelling on train from Ludhiana to Ferozepur.

Add and keep on adding as many number of incidents you want. You'll never be able to match 1984.

Next -

They have done some crime. So what are we supposed to do ? Go ahead and commit crime as well or catch the real culprits and punish them.

Basically my logic is they killed some innocents and committed some crime. So catch the criminals and not the innocents and punish them.

And your logic is they killed some innocents and committed some crime. So we should also kill some innocents belonging to their religion and take revenge.

Now judge on your own.

First of all, don't drag hindus into this incident and divert the issue.
All i am saying is they asked for 1984 riots...
Its still continuing...What do they want...How many years they will be crybabies...
They should stop all this nonsense atleast now...
Other countries are using them...

If you drag Sikhs, Hindus will come automatically. They never asked for that. It's a$$ es from our community who did that. So have some shame and stop justifying.

If you drag Sikhs, Hindus will come automatically. They never asked for that. It's a$$ es from our community who did that. So have some shame and stop justifying.
dude whats your problem...
Does that make you feel good for supporting them...
Did you get your inspiration from arundhati roy...
24441733.jpg

Last edited:
dude whats your problem...
Does that make you feel good for supporting them...

Supporting whom ? No question of supporting, I couldn't resist but comment seeing your 1st post on this thread. Sikhs are as much Indian, as me and u as Hindu, and they are as much Indian as my Muslim, Christian, Parsi, Jain, Buddhist, Zoroastrian friends.

Hardly any Sikh support Khalistan etc etc nowadays. So if any question arises on their patriotism, question will come up on our patriotism as well.

U are right... I made tht observation aswell.. Ask them where they are from ? Punjab..
You having fun bro...
Any enemy country will have fun by seeing their acts...

Supporting whom ? No question of supporting, I couldn't resist but comment seeing your 1st post on this thread. Sikhs are as much Indian, as me and u as Hindu, and they are as much Indian as my Muslim, Christian, Parsi, Jain, Buddhist, Zoroastrian friends.

Hardly any Sikh support Khalistan etc etc nowadays. So if any question arises on their patriotism, question will come up on our patriotism as well.
But they are spoiled kids...

Back
Top Bottom