What's new

US-based Sikh rights group to rally behind Sangeeta Richard

I happen to agree that the Sikhs are no saints.

They have a good record or fighting for Indian freedom, but also have a record of being slaves to the British rule and enforcing British rule over India.

Their loyalty swings both ways.
Ain't that common with all Indians? :azn:

Telugodu seems to be a false flagger...his posts in other threads are similar... :)
Lol...If you dont like my comments...ignore them...
People have right to opinion...

It is more common among them...

And why you clowns bring Hindus into discussion...
Do you think anyone who defends their country should be only from Hindus....

What if i am a converted sikh...

Telugodu seems to be a false flagger...his posts in other threads are similar... :)
kill-yourself-for-your-wrong-opinion_o_2004129.jpg

@Ravi Nair I would love to see your opinions in this matte....so which side do you support??Sikhs rallying for the maid or the consular??

@Ravi Nair I would love to see your opinions in this matte....so which side do you support??Sikhs rallying for the maid or the consular??

Neither.

Devyani Khobragade or at least her family has a history of indulging in corruption or their names have cropped up in corruption issues.

One of the reasons the Indian government has lashed out is because this has impinged on the Indian elite's right to have maids. Their version of the Old Boy's club has been breached. When the Indians were bugged, even at a higher frequency than the Iranians and the Russians, the Indian officials turned invertebrates. They did not even raise a voice while the Brazilians at least lodged a protest.

Indians acted as supplicants for better relations often at the cost of our diplomatic capital with other countries. No outrage from Indians there. Since one of their own no has been caught, they are in a panic, as more of them could be exposed.

There looms a cloud of shadow about Sangeeta's case too. And in my opinon, the Americans treated Devyani that in common sense would have dictated that some sort of furore would be kicked up.

I do not agree with what happened with how she was treated. I do not support the Sikhs either.

I am tentative in supporting either the Indians or Americans because I believe both conducted themselves poorly, IFS, by facilitating unethical practices, and Americans by simply not showing courtesy.

This is a highly emotive issue and the posts here prove that. I choose to remain aloof from the whole matter.

@Anubis What do you think :-)

Neither.

Devyani Khobragade or at least her family has a history of indulging in corruption or their names have cropped up in corruption issues.

One of the reasons the Indian government has lashed out is because this has impinged on the Indian elite's right to have maids. Their version of the Old Boy's club has been breached. When the Indians were bugged, even at a higher frequency than the Iranians and the Russians, the Indian officials turned invertebrates. They did not even raise a voice while the Brazilians at least lodged a protest.

Indians acted as supplicants for better relations often at the cost of our diplomatic capital with other countries. No outrage from Indians there. Since one of their own no has been caught, they are in a panic, as more of them could be exposed.

There looms a cloud of shadow about Sangeeta's case too. And in my opinon, the Americans treated Devyani that in common sense would have dictated that some sort of furore would be kicked up.

I do not agree with what happened with how she was treated. I do not support the Sikhs either.

I am tentative in supporting either the Indians or Americans because I believe both conducted themselves poorly, IFS, by facilitating unethical practices, and Americans by simply not showing courtesy.

This is a highly emotive issue and the posts here prove that. I choose to remain aloof from the whole matter.

@Anubis What do you think :-)
I think India should have appointed you as the Consular.....very diplomatic answer!

what do you means by Hindu organisations dont support anti-India activities? Who are ULFA? Or Bodo liberation army? Or many such terrorists groups? Maoists are also included in Hinduism. Well lets agree that blacksheeps are in all religions. And 99.99% Indian Sikhs are patriotic Indians while may be 70% NRI sikhs are pro Indian.

ULFA, BODO, MAOIST are not Hindu organization. Are you stupid ? VHP is a Hindu organization.

Protest in US was specifically by a SIKH organization.

No.

Hindu Indians were not particularly know for the loyalty to the British crown. Sikhs were.

Look up history and role of Sikhs in the 1857 struggle for Independence.

And that will be who ??

where else were the satirical vedas written? In Punjab. I guess your kind didn't realize it was pure satire and starting worshipping shiva, indira, and the rest of the crock pot lot of comedians as your gods. But hey you dravids aren't the smartest people out there (probably on the lower end of the spectrum, closer to chimpanzees, or hanumans as our satirical works called them) as you start worshipping anyone, an example being that afro fella Sai Baba.

ULFA, BODO, MAOIST are not Hindu organization. Are you stupid ? VHP is a Hindu organization.

Protest in US was specifically by a SIKH organization.

No.

Hindu Indians were not particularly know for the loyalty to the British crown. Sikhs were.

Look up history and role of Sikhs in the 1857 struggle for Independence.
may be not religious organisation but they are HINDU terrorists. And thats all I wanted to say. Anti-National elements are in all religions

Indian fight among themselves to defend a criminal.
well we may have a difference of ideologies but we when it comes to national interests we are one irrespective of religions and different ideologies.

may be not religious organisation but they are HINDU terrorists. And thats all I wanted to say. Anti-National elements are in all religions
To be fair they cannot be clubbed together as a Hindu terrorist organization if their guiding ideology is not Hinduism.

eg. If a robber robs a bank. Say he is Muslim. This act is not terrorism. It is a crime though. But say he gets in and robs the bank because it is not Islamic. That is terrorism.

To be fair they cannot be clubbed together as a Hindu terrorist organization if their guiding ideology is not Hinduism.

eg. If a robber robs a bank. Say he is Muslim. This act is not terrorism. It is a crime though. But say he gets in and robs the bank because it is not Islamic. That is terrorism.
you are true that they have no religious ideology. I agree but similarly it can be said for those Khalistanis. I mean their ideology is also not about religion. Isn't it? Unfortunately above guy wanna prove that Sikhs are anti-Indians while Hindus are not. I merely proved that anti-nationalism has nothing to do with religion as these elements are in all religions.

Last edited:
where else were the satirical vedas written? In Punjab. I guess your kind didn't realize it was pure satire and starting worshipping shiva, indira, and the rest of the crock pot lot of comedians as your gods. But hey you dravids aren't the smartest people out there (probably on the lower end of the spectrum, closer to chimpanzees, or hanumans as our satirical works called them) as you start worshipping anyone, an example being that afro fella Sai Baba.

Is that the reason why in every single national surveys on every single factor South Indian states comes better than other states including your punjab ??

Not because we are the smartest kind .

I don't want to stoop your level and start a mud slinging competition . But my answer will suffice your brain fart .

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom