What's new

US-based Sikh rights group to rally behind Sangeeta Richard

Me no Star Trek or Hindi fan :unsure:

Huh, there was another Indian guy from New Zealand who used to have an Avatar of Picard that said something along the lines

'Mera Roti Kaun Banau' Preceded by 'Don't leave me in Hindi'

Written in English of course

haha! Get away from that hammer your reptilian skinned Star Trek loving Malu :haha:

Don't watch star trek.

The only Sci-Fi I know is Isaac Asimov and others.

Oh really? Hindus never betrayed India? Who was the man who betrayed Prithvi Raj Chauhan and fought with Mohhamed Ghori? It was him due to Prithvi Raj chauhan defeated and Islamic invaders had a chance to rule india onwards. Why so many Hindu Kings were like slave to those Mughals? Was that pro-India stand? We Hindua itself has a histroy of betrayal so better not preach about Sikhs.
PS: about personal attacks, believe me I can do that better than you but then again I dont want to stoop to your level.

LOL. You are recounting fiction as historic facts.

Muhammad Ghori was first defeated by a Gujarati army lead by the king's mother Naikidevi. (king Bhimdev Solanki was a minor then). He was then again defeated by Prithvi Raj Chauhan. :lol:

His later victory had nothing to do with "hindu" betrayal. LOL.

Hindu kings were defeated in battle and then negotiated with the victor to retain their power and faith. That is why Hinduism survived in India, UNLIKE any other part of the world where Islamic barbarians conquered the land.

Huh, there was another Indian guy from New Zealand who used to have an Avatar of Picard that said something along the lines

'Mera Roti Kaun Banau' Preceded by 'Don't leave me in Hindi'

Written in English of course

Don't watch star trek.

The only Sci-Fi I know is Isaac Asimov and others.
:sick: That's Punjabi not Hindi.

Yup! that was my Display Pic :secret:

I know this guy.

He is the one who threatened to murder me for eating Meat.

Probably his suspension ran out. Quite sad indeed.

I don't know much Hindi either dude.

Sorry :-)
As long as it's not beef/pork - I am good :D :D :rofl:

Me veg though. PETA stuff.

Then you must be superior :P
Fo Sho I am :dance3:

I will let you serve me....if you look like this

66_1jenna_dewan_tatum_peta.jpg

As long as it's not beef/pork - I am good :D :D :rofl:

Me veg though. PETA stuff.

:unsure:

Sorry dude. My father always ate beef and pork. So did all of my extended family. I sort of never questioned it I guess. So it got passed down to me. I limit meat consumption because of fitness reasons now

:-)

LOL. You are recounting fiction as historic facts.

Muhammad Ghori was first defeated by a Gujarati army lead by the king's mother Naikidevi. (king Bhimdev Solanki was a minor then). He was then again defeated by Prithvi Raj Chauhan. :lol:

His later victory had nothing to do with "hindu" betrayal. LOL.

Hindu kings were defeated in battle and then negotiated with the victor to retain their power and faith. That is why Hinduism survived in India, UNLIKE any other part of the world where Islamic barbarians conquered the land.
So you have no Idea about Jaichand of Kannauj. Go learn about him. It was him whose betryal cost India and muslim invaders succeed to rule over India. Similarly we have a history of many slave Hindu Kings who fought along side with Mugals against their fello Hindu kings who stood against Mugals.

Back
Top Bottom