What's new

US-based Sikh rights group to rally behind Sangeeta Richard

you are true that they have no Hindu expansinist ideology. I agree but similarly it can be said for those Khalistanis. I mean their ideology is also not about religion. Isn't it? Unfortunately above guy wanna prove that Sikhs aare anti-Indians while Hindus are not. I merely proved that anti-nationalism has nothing to do with religion as they are in all religions.
The guy you are trying to refute is so delusional that one might safely conclude that he is faking it.
Sikhs are in general more patriotic than any other Indian. The actions of countless martyrs for India is testament to the fact. Nobody's words can erase that. Period.

But coming to you - all religions are not similar. It's just that Indian religions are the most compatible with each other.

you are true that they have no religious ideology. I agree but similarly it can be said for those Khalistanis. I mean their ideology is also not about religion. Isn't it? Unfortunately above guy wanna prove that Sikhs aare anti-Indians while Hindus are not. I merely proved that anti-nationalism has nothing to do with religion as they are in all religions.

So it is established. You are Stupid :lol:

The original poster merely pointed out that Sikhs have a history of Anti India activities which is specifically inspired by their religion.

That happens to be a fact.

Recent Sikh anti-National activities were/are inspired by religion. He is just calling a spade a spade. If you cannot handle the truth why blame him ?

@Arya Desa - Are you out of your mind? Want to peddle Indophobia? There's a pretty country to our West. Go there and water your plants.

The guy you are trying to refute is so delusional that one might safely conclude that he is faking it.
Sikhs are in general more patriotic than any other Indian. The actions of countless martyrs for India is testament to the fact. Nobody's words can erase that. Period.

But coming to you - all religions are not similar. It's just that Indian religions are the most compatible with each other.
Exactly brother. Thanks. Thats all I wanted to say. Blacksheeps are in all religions.

Sikhs happens to be as patriotic than any other India.

I am yet to see any proof they are MORE patriotic than any other community including Muslims. In fact they have a history of supporting Anti National activities like terrorism and glorifying terrorists and Assassins like the one who killed an Indian PM.

History will treat them fairly. They just happen to be on the wrong side of history.

The original poster merely pointed out that Sikhs have a history of Anti India activities which is specifically inspired by their religion.

Recent Sikh anti-National activities were/are inspired by religion. He is just calling a spade a spade. If you cannot handle the truth why blame him ?
Wrong.
Khalistanis have a history of Anti India activities which is specifically inspired by their ideology. In this thread it has become quite clear why we were so easily conquered by invaders over and over again. Because we preferred to ally with foreigners to undermine our Dharmic brethren.

Is that the reason why in every single national surveys on every single factor South Indian states comes better than other states including your punjab ??

Not because we are the smartest kind .

I don't want to stoop your level and start a mud slinging competition . But my answer will suffice your brain fart .

Ours was the most developed in every parameter until you jealous dravids got jealous. Listen hanuman, take that shiv ling out of our mouth and see the reality we are superior to you in every possible way: in beauty, in intelligence, in culture. It is a shame dravids call themselves Indians when that is a name for us, not hanumans. Please for the love of your gau mata durga DO NOT ASSOCIATE WITH US. A creature to stupid to realize the vedas were satirical, let me say that one more time, the vedas were satirical.

Wrong.
Khalistanis have a history of Anti India activities which is specifically inspired by their ideology. In this thread it has become quite clear why we were so easily conquered by invaders over and over again. Because we preferred to ally with foreigners to undermine our Dharmic brethren.

Seriously ? The Khalistan ideology is a separate land for Sikhs :lol: ...... exactly the same as what the muslims demanded during partition. LOL.

The only people allying with foreigners are the Sikh organizations protesting against Indian and in Support of US to undermine our Dharmic brethren.

Wake up and smell the coffee.

@Arya Desa - Are you out of your mind? Want to peddle Indophobia? There's a pretty country to our West. Go there and water your plants.

I would take 1 pakistan old man dying of cancer over 10 million dravid children. At least the pakistani has potential to do better for humanity.

Oh really? Hindus never betrayed India? Who was the man who betrayed Prithvi Raj Chauhan and fought with Mohhamed Ghori? It was him due to Prithvi Raj chauhan defeated and Islamic invaders had a chance to rule india onwards. Why so many Hindu Kings were like slave to those Mughals? Was that pro-India stand? We Hindua itself has a histroy of betrayal so better not preach about Sikhs.
PS: about personal attacks, believe me I can do that better than you but then again I dont want to stoop to your level.

you stupid shivling worshipper your filthy religion was created by us. yindoos are a bane on India. Even worse are you blackskin dravidian reptiles who have stolen our culture and identity claiming it as your own. Shame on your useless people.

:lol::lol::lol:

There is a line when something becomes offensive or stupidly silly.

You just pole-vaulted that line my friend.

Ours was the most developed in every parameter until you jealous dravids got jealous. Listen hanuman, take that shiv ling out of our mouth and see the reality we are superior to you in every possible way: in beauty, in intelligence, in culture. It is a shame dravids call themselves Indians when that is a name for us, not hanumans. Please for the love of your gau mata durga DO NOT ASSOCIATE WITH US. A creature to stupid to realize the vedas were satirical, let me say that one more time, the vedas were satirical.

OK , I get it now ...... :enjoy:

LOL. Sure thing my superior Indian :lol:

Canuck worried about Dravidian Indians :o:

@kurup Stop responding to the false flagger.
No Indian will speak against his own faith, his own people and his own country so strongly.

Back
Top Bottom