What's new

US-based Sikh rights group to rally behind Sangeeta Richard

dude whats your problem...
Does that make you feel good for supporting them...
Did you get your inspiration from arundhati roy...
24441733.jpg

No place for radicals (irrespective of religion) in our country. We will grab the radicals, uproot them and throw them out of the country. Will not care from which religion they are.

i respect sikhs, they are one of those people who yell "inqulab zindabad" the loudest

and kaurs are gorgeous :smitten:

No place for radicals (irrespective of religion) in our country. We will grab the radicals, uproot them and throw them out of the country. Will not care from which religion they are.
Thats what indian gov did during khalistan...

i respect sikhs, they are one of those people who yell "inqulab zindabad" the loudest

and kaurs are gorgeous :smitten:
Yes agreed...

You having fun bro...
Any enemy country will have fun by seeing their acts...

But they are spoiled kids...

We are no better.
Thats what indian gov (The same Congress whom you are abusing now lol!! :lol:) did during khalistan...

Khalistan was a political thing. Bhindranwale was a creation of Congress. At the very beginning they never asked for Khalistan. So don't bring Sikhs in here. If you bring in Sikh, I'll bring in Hindu.

We are no better.

Khalistan was a political thing. Bhindranwale was a creation of Congress. At the very beginning they never asked for Khalistan. So don't bring Sikhs in here. If you bring in Sikh, I'll bring in Hindu.
Dont you think these so called expat sikhs are being used by CANADA and AMERICA for their political gains...
I think they always try to get highlighted and involve in some trouble...
Hindus are not better but that does not make sikhs good...

Dont you think these so called expat sikhs are being used by CANADA and AMERICA for their political gains...

There are lots of ifs and buts here. This is a selfish world of opportunists. No one helps or supports another person whole heartedly rather there's always some self interest involved.
One small example - We pay money to buy something.

Whom will you term 'good' ? You won't be able to term anyone 'good' ? Whom would you term patriotic ? None. Everyone is working for their self interest.

Don't blame on Congress. Say Hindus.

Mahatma Gandhi was a father figure of our nation, much more respected than Indira Gandhi. When he was killed by a Hindu, Congress never attacked Hindus, why ?? Then Congress should have attacked Hindus as well, right ?

Is that a joke ?

Congress is the most Anti-Hindu party in India. Its entire history has been Anti-Hindu.

There are lots of ifs and buts here. This is a selfish world of opportunists. No one helps or supports another person whole heartedly rather there's always some self interest involved.
One small example - We pay money to buy something.

Whom will you term 'good' ? You won't be able to term anyone 'good' ? Whom would you term patriotic ? None. Everyone is working for their self interest.

So you have now claimed the Sikhs in US and Canada are "selfish" and "opportunists". LOL.

Only difference is Hindu organizations in India do not support ANTI INDIA actions. Sikhs organizations on the other hand is on record supporting Anti India protests.

Is that a joke ?

Congress is the most Anti-Hindu party in India. Its entire history has been Anti-Hindu.
Not exactly...Congress has evolved into an anti Dharmic party. Be it Sikhs, Jains, Buddhists, Hindus etc - they have ignored them all. :D

I happen to agree that the Sikhs are no saints.

They have a good record or fighting for Indian freedom, but also have a record of being slaves to the British rule and enforcing British rule over India.

Their loyalty swings both ways.

So you have now claimed the Sikhs in US and Canada are "selfish" and "opportunists". LOL.

Only difference is Hindu organizations in India do not support ANTI INDIA actions. Sikhs organizations on the other hand is on record supporting Anti India protests.
what do you means by Hindu organisations dont support anti-India activities? Who are ULFA? Or Bodo liberation army? Or many such terrorists groups? Maoists are also included in Hinduism. Well lets agree that blacksheeps are in all religions. And 99.99% Indian Sikhs are patriotic Indians while may be 70% NRI sikhs are pro Indian.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom