What's new

US-based Sikh rights group to rally behind Sangeeta Richard

I heard that it was Sikhs who used to save Hindus from soldiers of Mughals and coincidence is that even today it's mainly Sikhs who are safeguarding Hindus.

sikhs were the most elder son of the hindu family who went to fight invaders. Not just mughals.

tu mat kar. agar iske baad quote kiya to aisi aisi galia dunga ki napunsak ban jayega.

If this is what best you can do, you are free to do it. :)

Since we have come to the conclusion that both of your @ss is on fire , can we stop this now .... :haha:

He's been calming nothing Happened to Sikhs during 84 Riots and making other Rants! Neither, I used foul language, he is the one who is using it. Had his Fathers and Son's were killed and burned using tires round their neck. He wouldn't be ranting about the things he has no idea about.

You mean they were actually Hindus at that time?
Guru Nanak himself was born in a Hindu Brahmin family, sir.

If this is what best you can do, you are free to do it. :)

He's been calming nothing Happened to Sikhs during 84 Riots and making other Rants! Neither, I used foul language, he is the one who is using it. Had his Fathers and Son's were killed and burned using tires round their neck. He wouldn't be ranting about the things he has no idea about.
quote me if i ever said it. I'll leave PDF

Last edited:

I thought that happened to the IPKF soldiers .

Every patriotic Indian wants the culprits of 84 riots to get the punishment .

I thought that happened to the IPKF soldiers .

Every patriotic Indian wants the culprits of 84 riots to get the punishment .

What I've mentioned in my earlier post was common sight in Delhi or Elsewhere during 84 Riots. I'm online from PH, so can't share links for my claims. Whenever, next time, I come online on PDF will share the Links with you + the posts of the above Indian Member who claimed that all Sikhs took Asylum in US, Canada or elsewhere to show the world that there country is not safe for them.

What I've mentioned in my earlier post was common sight in Delhi or Elsewhere during 84 Riots. I'm online from PH, so can't share links for my claims. Whenever, next time, I come online on PDF will share the Links with you + the posts of the above Indian Member who claimed that all Sikhs took Asylum in US, Canada or elsewhere to show the world that there country is not safe for them.

I am not questioning the authenticity of your claim .

I have only read about IPKF soldiers being burned using tires round their neck by LTTE .

I find that to be extremely gruesome .

I am not questioning the authenticity of your claim .

I have only read about IPKF soldiers being burned using tires round their neck by LTTE .

I find that to be extremely gruesome .

No during 84 riots, our property was burnt, mothers and sisters were raped, our near and dear ones were burnt alive. This forced Sikhs to take Asylum in other nations.

However, the Indian member is saying Sikhs took asylum to show world India is not safe for them (his posts are still in this thread). What can one make of it? As if nothing happened in 84? When I asked him to provide links for his claims, he retorted to personal attack. :ashamed:

It's been 30 years we are waiting for justice. God forbid, if this happens to anyone's family? He/she will try and protest against at any given platform. There is a saying 'jise tan lage, soh tan jane'

No during 84 riots, our property was burnt, mothers and sisters were raped, our near and dear ones were burnt alive. This forced Sikhs to take Asylum in other nations.
However, the Indian member is saying Sikhs took asylum to show world India is not safe for them (his posts are still in this thread). What can one make of it? As if nothing happened in 84? When I asked him to provide links for his claims, he retorted to personal attack. :ashamed:

It's been 30 years we are waiting for justice. God forbid, if this happens to anyone's family? He/she will try and protest against at any given platform. There is a saying 'jise tan lage, soh tan jane'

Hey you have problems with congress....kill them...burn them....whatever you wish but spare INDIA with that khalistan. It is a dead movement dont revoke it again

Hey you have problems with congress....kill them...burn them....whatever you wish but spare INDIA with that khalistan. It is a dead movement dont revoke it again

I'm not a Khalistani supporter. Next time before commenting, do read the earlier post to know what one is taking about. :)

I'm not a Khalistani supporter. Next time before commenting, do read the earlier post to know what one is taking about. :)

Iam extremely sorry dude....i respect sikhs but these canadian sikhs are pro-khalistani and kattar anti-India, i've met with one myself......dude was sick!

It is high time that the culprits of 84 be given punishment . I completely agree with you on that.

Even majority of 2002 riots have been convicted and yet 30 years after 84 riots , the cases are no where .

But at the same time I don't agree SGPC honouring the family if IG's killers .

Iam extremely sorry dude....i respect sikhs but these canadian sikhs are pro-khalistani and kattar anti-India, i've met with one myself......dude was sick!

I'm Sikh and even after what happened in 84; I and my family are still pro-Indian.

We Sikhs had certain demands even before partition. I'm sure you won't have any idea about them.

Moreover, Khalistan was Brain Child of Congress. It's because of what it did to Sikhs, Sikh living in Canada, US or else where are Anti-Indian. If someone will set your house on fire, you are not going to love that person. Same is the case with them

Last edited:
@kurup I'll answer to your posts once, I come online from Laptop.

PS: I'm travelling at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom