What's new

US-based Sikh rights group to rally behind Sangeeta Richard

I'm Sikh and even after what happened in 84; I and my family are still pro-Indian.

We Sikhs had certain demands even before partition. I'm sure you won't have any idea about them.

Moreover, Khalistan was Brain Child of Congress. It's because of what it did to Sikhs, Sikh living in Canada, US or else where are Anti-Indian. I someone will set your house on fire, you are not going to love that person. Same is the case with them

i for sure will smack down the fellows ....i can understand sikhs pain but a separate country is too much to ask for

India should try to approach those anti-India sikhs for some kind of agreement bcz sooner or later they r gonna come in punjab to spread anti-ind propaganda and hatred for hindus.....and i guess this thing has already started

I'm Sikh and even after what happened in 84; I and my family are still pro-Indian.

We Sikhs had certain demands even before partition. I'm sure you won't have any idea about them.

Moreover, Khalistan was Brain Child of Congress. It's because of what it did to Sikhs, Sikh living in Canada, US or else where are Anti-Indian. I someone will set your house on fire, you are not going to love that person. Same is the case with them

Sometimes many Indians fail to see the machinations of the powers at the center for personal and strategic reasons which has a bearing on a particular ethnic/religious group and takes a toll on that group. They see things in black and white and pass judgement easily. Only the ethnic/religious group which had gone through the turmoil will know that not everything is black and white and there is a grey area and is difficult to say whether it is more on the right side or the wrong side. There are many Khalistanis(not counting the hardcore ones) who will abandon the cause if justice is provided to the Sikhs for the 1984 riots. Today are they villains or they normal folks who are themselves victims of the riots and yet to get their justice and so venting out their frustrations subscribing to a wrong cause?

Mate, do visit page # 13 of this thread to see few of claims made by the Indian member.

What claims ?? The ones you said Sikhs had before partition .

Or badmouthing religions ?? .... :undecided: which one ???

i for sure will smack down the fellows ....i can understand sikhs pain but a separate country is too much to ask for

India should try to approach those anti-India sikhs for some kind of agreement bcz sooner or later they r gonna come in punjab to spread anti-ind propaganda and hatred for hindus.....and i guess this thing has already started

If you can smack them, then they can also go to any extend to take revenge against tun justice done to them.

IF YOU'LL SEE THE RECENT TREND, ANTI INDIA SENTIMENTS ARE ALREADY AGAIN ON RISE IN PUNJAB.

@Sashan mate, I'll reply to your post later. :)

What claims ?? The ones you said Sikhs had before partition .

Or badmouthing religions ?? .... :undecided: which one ???

Read the post about Balouch, tamils and Sikhs seeking Asylum. I've been quoted in that post.

Last edited:
I have seen many protest outside Pakistani embassy and Indian embassy.

Balochis, specially Brohis, Bugatis, and Ahmadis and shias do protest in front of consulate Genreal of Pakistan, or HOP or embassy where as tamils and sikhs do it in front of Indian high commissions, to get the asylum.

It is use less to protest in front of High commissions but it is used to show that, they have danger in their homeland. On this basis they get PR. You can find many links. But No country acknowledges it because the policy of Pak and Indian government is to send people abroad due to rising population. But this has been misused by some for defaming.

@kurup I was referring to this post. There are other posts too.

If you can smack them, then they ccalsogo to any extend to take revenge against tun justice done to them.

IF YOU'LL SEE THE RECENT TREND, ANTI INDIA SENTIMENTS ARE ALREADY AGAIN ON RISE IN PUNJAB.

@Sashan mate, I'll reply to your post later. :)

Read the post about Balouch, tamils and Sikhs seeking Asylum. I've been quoted in that post.

like what, i want to know? gurubaksh singh hunger strike?

like what, i want to know? gurubaksh singh hunger strike?

It's one of them. Do you even know who all went to support him??? Few minutes back you labeled me Khalistani. There was a thread on PDF regarding it (I can't post link at the moment). If you go through my posts in it, you'll come to know whether I support Khalistani or India.

Last edited:
It's one of them. Do Do you even know who who all went to support him??? Few minutes back you labeled me Khalistani. There was a thread on PDF regarding it (I can't post link at the moment). If you go through my posts in it, you'll come to know whether I support Khalistani or India.

You ignored the part where i mentioned that i respect sikhs. I know you're a proud Indian.

I just want to know whats wrong with Punjab, why those anti-India sentiments......

You ignored the part where i mentioned that i respect sikhs. I know you're a proud Indian.

I just want to know whats wrong with Punjab, why those anti-India sentiments......

When I'm going to answer Kurup's posts, you'll get to know the Reasons. :)

@kurup I'm sorry mate, you tried to mediate b/w us and try to calm down things but I started bugging you. 84 riots makes me weep, sorry...:ashamed:

@ALL I have no where said that the asylum seekers of 84 riots were illegitimate. Some have not read my post thoroughly. Read it again please. I have not blamed sikhs or any community. What I am trying to say that, there are cases of asylum pending since 80's and 90's. Not every case is genuine! So just to prove it genuine, people abroad, both Indians and Pakistanis, do protests against India or Pakistan. The way Uyghurs and Tibetans to in front of Chinese Embassy in India, US, Germany, UK.

Today after so many years on PDf, I am feeling shame seeing the infinghts here among Indians themselves. Whats wrong with you guys?

There is indeed no reason. The only point is, these protests are because of only one wish. And that is to get asylum there, its one side a boon but other side spoils image of the country. These people are not anti Indians but they have to show that they are, try to understand because people on this forum are not understanding this. Koi samjh nahi raha hai toh kya kiya jaye aur samjh na hi aye toh better hai. These issues are not so easy to understand. The term Khalistan has weightage only when it is sponsored by some neighboring country. Otherwise, it will not affect.

Back
Top Bottom