What's new

US-based Sikh rights group to rally behind Sangeeta Richard

As per your Posts, Sikhs are Slaves and our PM is Sikh and so is Chief of Army Staff, so it has everything to do with them. :rofl:
e can start a Poll on PDF. :) Apparently, you'll win it and be officially named 'biggest retard on :pdf:. :rofl:

Such conclusion is due to your limited intelligence and poor english reading comprehension.

I suggest your blame your parents for your low IQ and malnutrition during childhood and the bad schooling. :lol:

Hehe says someone who is using a pakistani forum LOL...
Maybe killing a few innocent muslims in gujrat would have made u feel more manly and given a boost to your self esteem crushed by centuries of slavery, would it have??

Of course, where else can I meet a bunch of retards who I can have fun with ? :devil:

You think I am a Gujarati ? :lol:

Such conclusion is due to your limited intelligence and poor english reading comprehension.

I suggest your blame your parents for your low IQ and malnutrition during childhood and the bad schooling. :lol:

You can't make conclusion as you don't have Brain and I don't want to blame your Parents for it. :lol:

leave that bigot. In one hand he is talking about Rani Laxmibai, tatya tope to wash the claims that Maratha light infantry was still worked under British Indian army and in other hand he is blaming sikh soldiers and not recognising Kartar singh sarbha, Udham Singh and Shaheed-e Ajam like people. People from all castes and states worked under British Army. Be It south Indians or north Indians. And so were freedom fighters from every states.
PS: his views are typical Pakistani views who see only Muslims as freedom fighters. Similarly this bigot sees only Hindus.

I was just showing him Mirror & now Idiot has come to Personal attacks. :D

Of course, where else can I meet a bunch of retards who I can have fun with ? :devil:

You think I am a Gujarati ? :lol:
I think u should head home for that purpose LOL...
Did i say u were a gujrati??
Hehe our english comprehension is bad but urs is excellent thanks to ur masters:cheesy:

WOW. That is deep. :lol:
Yeah balls deep in u :cheesy:

I think u should head home for that purpose LOL...
Did i say u were a gujrati??
Hehe our english comprehension is bad but urs is excellent thanks to ur masters:cheesy:

If you had the ability to 'think' you would not be in this position. :lol: Best to leave such heavy lifting to people who has the ability to do so.

At least you have admitted to your poor english comprehension...........I guess your admission of intellectual slavery will arrive soon enough. :enjoy:

If you had the ability to 'think' you would not be in this position. :lol: Best to leave such heavy lifting to people who has the ability to do so.

At least you have admitted to your poor english comprehension...........I guess your admission of intellectual slavery will arrive soon enough. :enjoy:
Hehe maybe i didnt serve the british as well as you did :cheesy:
U sure have imbibed their language really well, did u get extra points for it??:enjoy:
My ability to think surpasses that of ur entire kind put together. Sorry i forgot u have not been thinking rather vomitting what they have been feeding u at the chaddi
academy. :cheesy:

Last edited:
stop your personal comments. agar proper discussion karne ki aukaad hai toh baat kar. or else don't quote me.

Teri aukaad hai toh, Apni Rants kay Link Post kar or else STFU and don't quote me either. :crazy:

I heard that it was Sikhs who used to save Hindus from soldiers of Mughals and coincidence is that even today it's mainly Sikhs who are safeguarding Hindus.

Back
Top Bottom