What's new

US-based Sikh rights group to rally behind Sangeeta Richard

Well you can shove ur advice up your rear end where you fantasies also seem to arise from LOL.
Those are not gallis but a representation of what u are so dil pe mat le.
your fantasies about the revolt of 1857 are nothing but issues of your low self esteem coming to the surface brought about by years of slavery and inability to put up any kind of resistance. Faking history is not helping you either.
hehe aukaat to teri dikhayi de rahi hai..napunsakta ko fake nationalism se mat dhak.

The difference between the slaves of the British and Freeborn Indians can be summed up in one word that defines 1857. Revolt v/s Freedom-Struggle.

The difference between the slaves of the British and Freeborn Indians can be summed up in one word that defines 1857. Revolt v/s Freedom-Struggle.
Yes in an alternate universe where rampaging sepoys killed innocent british women and children in kanpur, delhi, merrut and numerous other places. Maybe u r confusing mobsters as freedom fighters.

Yes in an alternate universe where rampaging sepoys killed innocent british women and children in kanpur, delhi, merrut and numerous other places. Maybe u r confusing mobsters as freedom fighters.

Irrespective of what they did, they were fighting for freedom from the British and that makes them freedom fighters.

Too bad they do not pass your British sensibility of what an "ideal" freedom fighter should look like. :lol:

Irrespective of what they did, they were fighting for freedom from the British and that makes them freedom fighters.

Too bad they do not pass your British sensibility of what an "ideal" freedom fighter should look like. :lol:
No that still makes them murderers and thugs. No amount of doctoring of history is going to change that fact.
Yes they did pass the sensibility of what an ideal freedom fighter should look like, maybe u missed a figure called Gandhi. So sad that he was killed by the likes of you.

No that still makes them murderers and thugs. No amount of doctoring of history is going to change that fact.
Yes they did pass the sensibility of what an ideal freedom fighter should look like, maybe u missed a figure called Gandhi. So sad that he was killed by the likes of you.

...still FAR better than those who chose to become slaves to the British and then like faithful dogs followed them to Uk and Canada when the gora's were kicked out. :lol:

I will pick any freedom fighter over a British slave. But that is just me :P I am sure your sensibilities are different.

...still FAR better than those who chose to become slaves to the British and then like faithful dogs followed them to Uk and Canada when the gora's were kicked out. :lol:

I will pick any freedom fighter over a British slave. But that is just me :P I am sure your sensibilities are different.
Are u referring to gujaratis.. Last i heard there were more gujratis than sikhs in the UK.. Ur avataar is going to be pissed at you if he finds out.
Murderers can never be freedom fighters, sheding the blood of innocents never get u freedom only shame and damnation..
Are u sure u dont have a personal grudge against the sikhs??

@Butchcassidy Mate, instead of replying his posts, just report them, so that he gets banned. :)
Its always better to fight bigots. Never let them win. I guess he has some personal grudge against the sikhs which is manifesting in his rants

What's wrong in it?? There are millions of sikhs living in Kashmir for hundreds of year, formerly Sikhs even ruled Kashmir.

as on the topic: There are not Sikh but the paid puppet of CIA.

Not millions, not sure where you got your data from. The number is more likely in the hundreds.

Not millions, not sure where you got your data from. The number is more likely in the hundreds.
Not hundreds bro, about 100-200,000 in the valley itself and more in the jammu division. I should know, my mothers family is from baramulla

Its always better to fight bigots. Never let them win. I guess he has some personal grudge against the sikhs which is manifesting in his rants

Mate, I believe in not to engage in debates with bigots and stooping to their level. I quietly reported post of the member who was pissing in the 1st page of this thread. He is banned now. :) I've reported other posts too and expecting moderators to do the needful.:agree:

Pagal kay saath debate karkay kuch fiydaa nahi hona. :P

What can I say - the day I left mutton, I was looked down upon in my community. :D
(Kashmiris are supposed to love mutton)

You can thank me for veering this ugly thread to food :devil:
don't worry mate,something similar happened to me when i gave up non-veg and became a complete vegetarian(Bengalis are supposed to be carnivorous just like tigers;)).from that day onward i have been bombarded by literally everyone for giving up fish and meat as these are considered as holy grails of Bengali food.....:D

Mate, I believe in not to engage in debates with bigots and stooping to their level. I quietly reported post of the member who was pissing in the 1st page of this thread. He is banned now. :) I've reported other posts too and expecting moderators to do the needful.:agree:

Pagal kay saath debate karkay kuch fiydaa nahi hona. :P
I guess u are right. Thanks mate :p:P

Are u referring to gujaratis.. Last i heard there were more gujratis than sikhs in the UK.. Ur avataar is going to be pissed at you if he finds out.
Murderers can never be freedom fighters, sheding the blood of innocents never get u freedom only shame and damnation..

213,000 Gujarati's in UK v/s 336,179 Sikhs in the UK :lol:

Lies will not wash away the truth.

Are u sure u dont have a personal grudge against the sikhs??

Whatever helps you turn blind to facts and help you sleep better. LOL.

I agree, which is why you have lost. :P

I try my best :D

Bengal and Kerala is a lost cause.
i totally agree with you in this respect.the Bengali Hindus are a blot to the entire Dharmic community because of their pseudo-secular sh*t:angry:!these morons have no one other than themselves to blame for the present condition of Bengal.wait for a few more years and then you will surely hear that rebellion has started in Bengal as 4 of our 19 districts are already captured by the illegal bangaldeshi pole vaulters..:hitwall:

Back
Top Bottom