What's new

US-based Sikh rights group to rally behind Sangeeta Richard

leave him yaara. He is proud of those slave hindu kings who helped mugals and other muslim invaders and still calling it was a 'Political allaince and not betryal' and then calling Sikhs as traitor. Atleast British left but we are still paying for helping muslim invaders. What a hypocracy!!!
I know bro... Its his holier than thou attitude which is making me antsy.

Hehe u went full retard. Aap karo to pyar hum karein to balatkaar...
Sepoys were thugs who sold their country for money...
Atleast the british version has some credibilty unlike ur chaddi chaap version...
Only the bengal presidency mutinied, madras and bombay presidencies remained loyal so going by ur logic south indians and maharashtrians are also traitors.. Bas tu hi ek surf kha ke jamma tha...
Like ur avatar are u also trying to sweep away the history under the carpet...
Chutiya saala

you are *** hole bengali, Maharashtrians are not traitors only we fought Nana Sahib Peshwa,[URL='http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rani_Lakshmibai']Rani Lakshmibai and [URL='http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tantya_Tope']Tantya Tope [/URL][/URL]
where the key people in mutiny i don't see any Bengali.
plz post some credible sources of what you say.

leave him yaara. He is proud of those slave hindu kings who helped mugals and other muslim invaders and still calling it was a 'Political allaince and not betryal' and then calling Sikhs as traitor. Atleast British left but we are still paying for helping muslim invaders. What a hypocracy!!!
sikhs were slaves to goras and they always are.

you are *** hole bengali, Maharashtrians are not traitors only we fought Nana Sahib Peshwa,[URL='http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rani_Lakshmibai']Rani Lakshmibai and [URL='http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tantya_Tope']Tantya Tope [/URL][/URL]

thats your opinion not majorty of Indians. And by your logic you have to also say that many Hindus were slave to muslims and they still are.(many of our political parties do everything to appease minorties). But again I dont believe in these 'slave' allegations. And if you are trying to say that Sikhs helped British in 1857 reballion then pls answer me why only Bengal Presidency mutinied? Why madras and bombay presidencies didn't mutiny and remain loyal to British till 1947? Will you call all South Indians and Maharastrians as traitors for that?? No. And same for Sikhs.

Last edited:
Hehe u went full retard. Aap karo to pyar hum karein to balatkaar...
Sepoys were thugs who sold their country for money...
Atleast the british version has some credibilty unlike ur chaddi chaap version...
Only the bengal presidency mutinied, madras and bombay presidencies remained loyal so going by ur logic south indians and maharashtrians are also traitors.. Bas tu hi ek surf kha ke jamma tha...
Like ur avatar are u also trying to sweep away the history under the carpet...
Chutiya saala

From a fool who quotes British version of history to misquoting role of other Indians. I think we can all see who the "chutiya' really is. :lol:

The Sikhs gave actual support to the british by providing soldiers and support. They were loyal to their gora masters as opposed to the rest of India. LOL.

Rest of the large princely states of Hyderabad, Mysore, Travancore, and Kashmir, as well as the smaller ones of Rajputana, did not join the rebellion nor did they support the british. There was an anti-British uprising even at Triplicane, in the Madras Presidency. There were attacks on the Presidency and uprising in coastal Andhra Pradesh. :lol:

As to the Maratha, read up on Rani Laxmibai and Tatya Tope Fool.

As for south India read up on Vellore Mutiny retard. A good 50 years before 1857 freedom struggle.

Did you do a DNA test on Maharaja Sher Singh that you can claim he was not the son of Maharaja Ranjit Singh? stop trolling and wasting our time with your frivolous claims.

:lol: ..... read up on history kid. Not the khalistani version :P

Yes, in your weirdo reality world. But everyone knows who betrayed the Sikhs and what they got in return for their treachery. You can try to change history all you like but you cannot change the bitter truth.

The Sikhs betrayed the Sikhs, and then they were loyal slaves to the British. Why do you think the Sikhs were over represented in the Indian army upto 1947 ? :lol: .... because you were a 'martial race' ? :cheesy:

Using your own logic, then Sikhs were also mere foot soldiers in 1857.

It was the British who were the real force who destroyed the rebel movement of 1857.

Of course the British were the real force fool.

Except the Sikh kingdom gave active support to the British by providing loyal slave soldiers and provisions with the full support of the local sikh population. No other Indian kingdom nor their population gave that support to the British.

Using your own logic, you supported the British masters and are blaming the poor Sikh foot soldiers for destroying the rebellion of 1857. LOL. What an idiot.

We can all see who the real idiot is. :P

It is relevant to this issue. You are painting the Sikh community as treacherous based on 1857 when your co religionists were just as responsible for 1857 as the Sikhs were. So you cannot escape blame for 1857. At least the Sikhs had a reason for doing what they did. What reason did others have? Internet warriors like you sitting on their comfortable chairs making ignorant and out of context statements about historical events that they have little or no understand of is the height of ignorance. PDF admins need to monitor this forum and block trolls like you from making unnecessary trouble here.

I am quoting FACTS. If you cannot handle the truth, no point in shooting the messenger for showing you the mirror.

Still you are free to show your true color by complaining to the Mods about me :P That would be in the true traditions of the people you claim to represent.

thats your opinion not majorty of Indians. And by your logic you have to also say that many Hindus were slave to muslims and they still are.(many of our political parties do everything to appease minorties). But again I dont believe in these 'slave' allegations. And if you are trying to say that Sikhs helped British in 1857 reballion then pls answer me why only Bengal Presidency mutinied? Why madras and bombay presidencies didn't mutiny and remain loyal to British till 1947? Will you call all South Indians and Maharastrians as traitors for that?? No. And same for Sikhs.

It is better you read up on history before quoting fantasy and fiction to make any kind of silly point.

Last edited:
US & Canada based Sikh groups, all receive Gurdawara money, ally themselves with Pakistan and are major contributors of Sikh terrorist living in US. The recently caught Sikh truck driver by FBI in US was one of them.

Right or wrong, their prime motive is to pin prick India and contribute money to Sikh terrorist causes.

They have successfully used lax US law, last year, to serve a notice of prosecution to visiting Punjab Chief Minister Parkash Singh Badal of human rights violation (I am laughing). These laws were erected during the Cold War to chase visiting Soviet leaders. For the last 25 years these laws were forgotten, now Sikh groups are the latest to use them.

Imagine similar laws used by Muslim & Arab states to serve President Obama or ex President Bush a prosecution notice on Guantanamo Bay detentions where close 600 terrorists were held at one time.

These US and Canadian Sikhs are spoiled babies of lax legal system.

None of the US and Canadian Sikhs have ever explained why are deadly Sikh terrorists are bread and funded with their money.

He is saying that you being a Sikh are not loyal to India. And that you should not be an Indian. I wonder if many people think this way.
Anyone who says that is total retard and have no knowledge of India.

We don't require certificate for our Patriotism for our Motherland from anyone, as everyone knows it. :)
Oye tumhe email kiya, deliver nahin ho raha. PM bhi nahi kar paya. ID change ho gaya kya ?

Are they Indians ? I guess not. Then why should we be even bothered ? Their country, their views, their rights. No one would have bothered even to make a topic on it had a Muslim or Christian or even a Jew group would have done so :disagree:

Did you do a DNA test on Maharaja Sher Singh that you can claim he was not the son of Maharaja Ranjit Singh? stop trolling and wasting our time with your frivolous claims.

Yes, in your weirdo reality world. But everyone knows who betrayed the Sikhs and what they got in return for their treachery. You can try to change history all you like but you cannot change the bitter truth.

Using your own logic, then Sikhs were also mere foot soldiers in 1857.

It was the British who were the real force who destroyed the rebel movement of 1857.

Using your own logic, you supported the British masters and are blaming the poor Sikh foot soldiers for destroying the rebellion of 1857. LOL. What an idiot.

It is relevant to this issue. You are painting the Sikh community as treacherous based on 1857 when your co religionists were just as responsible for 1857 as the Sikhs were. So you cannot escape blame for 1857. At least the Sikhs had a reason for doing what they did. What reason did other others have? Internet warriors like you sitting on their comfortable chairs making ignorant and out of context statements about historical events that they have little or no understand of is the height of ignorance. PDF admins need to monitor this forum and block trolls like you from making unnecessary trouble here.
Cool down yaara,
From a fool who quotes British version of history to misquoting role of other Indians. I think we can all see who the "chutiya' really is. :lol:

The Sikhs gave actual support to the british by providing soldiers and support. They were loyal to their gora masters as opposed to the rest of India. LOL.

Rest of the large princely states of Hyderabad, Mysore, Travancore, and Kashmir, as well as the smaller ones of Rajputana, did not join the rebellion nor did they support the british. There was an anti-British uprising even at Triplicane, in the Madras Presidency. There were attacks on the Presidency and uprising in coastal Andhra Pradesh. :lol:

As for south India read up on Vellore Mutiny retard. A good 50 years before 1857 freedom struggle.

The Sikhs betrayed the Sikhs, and then they were loyal slaves to the British. Why do you think the Sikhs were over represented in the Indian army upto 1947 ? :lol: .... because you were a 'martial race' ? :cheesy:

Except the Sikh kingdom gave active support to the British by providing loyal slave soldiers and provisions with the full support of the local sikh population. No other Indian kingdom nor their population gave that support to the British.

I am quoting FACTS. If you cannot handle the truth, no point in shooting the messenger for showing you the mirror.

Still you are free to show your true color by complaining to the Mods about me :P That would be in the true traditions of the people you claim to represent.

It is better you read up on history before quoting fantasy and fiction to make any kind of silly point.

hehe chutiyae you again went full retard. I think pune, sholapur,nashik represent maharashtra and not jhansi and kanpur. Your geography is as flawed as your history. Bur maari ke chaddi chaap history aur geography padde ho kya..
yes along with rani of jhansi please read up on scindhias and bhosle..cherry picking is not a good habit when quoting past events..
Also please read up the correspondence between rani of jhansi and the british resident in jhansi..half knowledge is very dangerous specially for retards like you...
Hyderabadi Nizams did nothing during the anglo-marattha wars and the war against tipu sultan..not even an iota of support to their neighbors..So much for their patriotism..hehe khassi chutiyon ki missal na diya kar...
And no one needs a certificate of patriotism from you..Aukat bana pehle apni..

you are *** hole bengali, Maharashtrians are not traitors only we fought Nana Sahib Peshwa,Rani Lakshmibai and Tantya Tope

Hehe another retard.. bengal presidency had troops from awadh not Bengal...Half knowledge is dangerous specially for retards like you..
I am not from Bengal.. Do you have comprehension issues?? Go see a psychiatrist before u turn full retard..

Are they Indians ? I guess not. Then why should we be even bothered ? Their country, their views, their rights. No one would have bothered even to make a topic on it had a Muslim or Christian or even a Jew group would have done so :disagree:
Yo bro they are 100% Indians..We have chaddi chaap retards in the country like them in plenty..

Last edited:
Would you be kind enough to share some source for your claims?

I have seen many protest outside Pakistani embassy and Indian embassy.

Balochis, specially Brohis, Bugatis, and Ahmadis and shias do protest in front of consulate Genreal of Pakistan, or HOP or embassy where as tamils and sikhs do it in front of Indian high commissions, to get the asylum.

It is use less to protest in front of High commissions but it is used to show that, they have danger in their homeland. On this basis they get PR. You can find many links. But No country acknowledges it because the policy of Pak and Indian government is to send people abroad due to rising population. But this has been misused by some for defaming.

hehe chutiyae you again went full retard. I think pune, sholapur,nashik represent maharashtra and not jhansi and kanpur. Your geography is as flawed as your history. Bur maari ke chaddi chaap history aur geography padde ho kya..
yes along with rani of jhansi please read up on scindhias and bhosle..cherry picking is not a good habit when quoting past events..
Also please read up the correspondence between rani of jhansi and the british resident in jhansi..half knowledge is very dangerous specially for retards like you...
Hyderabadi Nizams did nothing during the anglo-marattha wars and the war against tipu sultan..not even an iota of support to their neighbors..So much for their patriotism..hehe khassi chutiyon ki missal na diya kar...
And no one needs a certificate of patriotism from you..Aukat bana pehle apni..

LOL. Misdirection and Strawmen is what your reply is all about. That along with liberal use of galis.

Its a shame your fantasies have put yourself on such a flimsy pedestal, the fall from it was bound to be painful. Thumhari asli aukat bata raha hoon.

I am just showing your the mirror. Not very pretty to look at is it ? The next time build a more realistic image of yourself. That way you are less of a laughing stock. Now that is good advice for free.

I have seen many protest outside Pakistani embassy and Indian embassy.

Balochis, specially Brohis, Bugatis, and Ahmadis and shias do protest in front of consulate Genreal of Pakistan, or HOP or embassy where as tamils and sikhs do it in front of Indian high commissions, to get the asylum.

It is use less to protest in front of High commissions but it is used to show that, they have danger in their homeland. On this basis they get PR. You can find many links. But No country acknowledges it because the policy of Pak and Indian government is to send people abroad due to rising population. But this has been misused by some for defaming.

Facepalm.gif

LOL. Misdirection and Strawmen is what your reply is all about. That along with liberal use of galis.

Its a shame your fantasies have put yourself on such a flimsy pedestal, the fall from it was bound to be painful. Thumhari asli aukat bata raha hoon.

I am just showing your the mirror. Not very pretty to look at is it ? The next time build a more realistic image of yourself. That way you are less of a laughing stock. Now that is good advice for free.
Well you can shove ur advice up your rear end where you fantasies also seem to arise from LOL.
Those are not gallis but a representation of what u are so dil pe mat le.
your fantasies about the revolt of 1857 are nothing but issues of your low self esteem coming to the surface brought about by years of slavery and inability to put up any kind of resistance. Faking history is not helping you either.
hehe aukaat to teri dikhayi de rahi hai..napunsakta ko fake nationalism se mat dhak.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom