What's new

US-based Sikh rights group to rally behind Sangeeta Richard

@Butchcassidy Mate, instead of replying his posts, just report them, so that he gets banned. :)

First British masters and now Pakistani masters ? :lol:

i totally agree with you in this respect.the Bengali Hindus are a blot to the entire Dharmic community because of their pseudo-secular sh*t:angry:!these morons have no one other than themselves to blame for the present condition of Bengal.wait for a few more years and then you will surely hear that rebellion has started in Bengal as 4 of our 19 districts are already captured by the illegal bangaldeshi pole vaulters..:hitwall:

I think their pseudo secularism and communism is a political necessity under the islamic onslaught. Same holds true for kerala with the minorities controling the govt. there.

213,000 Gujarati's in UK v/s 336,179 Sikhs in the UK :lol:

Lies will not wash away the truth.

Whatever helps you turn blind to facts and help you sleep better. LOL.

I agree, which is why you have lost. :P
Hehe maybe that is what they teach u in your chaddi chaap academy.
The only truth is that you are a bigot who sees freedom fighters in murderers.

Says the arsehole who gloats over murded women and children

Freeborn Indians cry over the millions of Indian women and children murdered by the British, 5 million during the man made Bengal famine and British act of denying food to starving Indians.

While British slaves like you stick to calling the freedom struggle as 'sepoy mutiny', try to find 'a suitable freedom fighter' and give sob stories of a handful of white europeans killed as collateral damage during the freedom fighting.

:lol: ...... if you have any shame left......LOL. Forget it, it is already established you have no shame or honor. We all know who the arsehole is :P

Ye sab kya chal raha hai. Kyun apne apne jaan lene par tule ho.

Freeborn Indians cry over the millions of Indian women and children murdered by the British, 5 million during the man made Bengal famine and British act of denying food to starving Indians.

While British slaves like you stick to calling the freedom struggle as 'sepoy mutiny', try to find 'a suitable freedom fighter' and give sob stories of a handful of white europeans killed as collateral damage during the freedom fighting.

:lol: ...... if you have any shame left......LOL. Forget it, it is already established you have no shame or honor. We all know who the arsehole is :P
Killing innocent women and children is collateral damage.. LOL i told you not to go full retard.
Freeborn Indians.. LoL u r a slave to ur sick mentality and delusions..and ur chaddi chaap ideologues.
U have always been ruled over whether by the mughals or by the british. Why had u been so impotent during all these centuries Mr. Freeborn Indian ? Dont u feel ashamed of not having been able to put up a fight inspite of outnumbering your opponets. Khassi ho kya itne baddae.
We all now know who the low self esteemed gutter snipe is

Ye sab kya chal raha hai. Kyun apne apne jaan lene par tule ho.
Aisae hi bhai chaddi uttar raha tha iski

First British Masters and now Pakistani Masters is PM of India, Chief of Economy Commission and Chief of Army too.. :yay: :laugh::rofl: :lol::chilli::D:flame::whistle:
Hehe i thought he was a free born indian LOL. Yeh to ghulamon ka ghulam nikla

Killing innocent women and children is collateral damage.. LOL i told you not to go full retard.
Freeborn Indians.. LoL u r a slave to ur sick mentality and delusions..and ur chaddi chaap ideologues.
U have always been ruled over whether by the mughals or by the british. Why had u been so impotent during all these centuries Mr. Freeborn Indian ? Dont u feel ashamed of not having been able to put up a fight inspite of outnumbering your opponets. Khassi ho kya itne baddae.
We all now know who the low self esteemed gutter snipe is

I think it is now established who is slave to their delusions :lol:....and to their gora masters.

As to your low self esteem........ that is what you get as a reward for slavery. Sadly that cannot be corrected by drafting a illusionary image of your communities character. LOL.

First British Masters and now Pakistani Masters is PM of India, Chief of Economy Commission and Chief of Army too.. :yay: :laugh::rofl: :lol::chilli::D:flame:

Foolishness and Pride goes hand in hand....:whistle:

How did pleading before pakistani masters to ban someone translate to PM of India and Army chief ? :lol:

How did pleading before pakistani masters to ban someone translate to PM of India and Army chief ? :lol:

I didn't plead to anyone. We have a 'Report Button' which severs the purpose to keep check on Insane people like you. :rofl: It's a brutal Fact that a Sikh National is PM, Chief of Economy Commission and Chief of Army. :azn: Isn't it??? :haha: India being Ruled by Slaves ???? :whistle::yay:

Last edited:
I didn't plead to anyone. We have a 'Report Button' which severs the purpose to keep check on Insane people like you. :rofl: It's a brutal Fact that a Sikh National is PM, Chief of Economy Commission and Chief of Army. :azn: Isn't it??? :haha: India being Ruled by Slaves ???? :whistle::yay:

What has Indian PM being Sikh got to do with anything ? :lol:

Its like talking with a bunch of retards. :P

What has Indian PM being Sikh got to do with anything ? :lol:

Its like talking with a bunch of retards. :P

As per your Posts, Sikhs are Slaves and our PM is Sikh and so is Chief of Army Staff, so it has everything to do with them. :rofl:

We can start a Poll on PDF. :) Apparently, you'll win it and be officially named 'biggest retard on :pdf:. :rofl:

I think it is now established who is slave to their delusions :lol:....and to their gora masters.

As to your low self esteem........ that is what you get as a reward for slavery. Sadly that cannot be corrected by drafting a illusionary image of your communities character. LOL.

Hehe says someone who is using a pakistani forum LOL...
Maybe killing a few innocent muslims in gujrat would have made u feel more manly and given a boost to your self esteem crushed by centuries of slavery, would it have??

leave that bigot. In one hand he is talking about Rani Laxmibai, tatya tope to wash the claims that Maratha light infantry was still worked under British Indian army and in other hand he is blaming sikh soldiers and not recognising Kartar singh sarbha, Udham Singh and Shaheed-e Ajam like people. People from all castes and states worked under British Army. Be It south Indians or north Indians. And so were freedom fighters from every states.
PS: his views are typical Pakistani views who see only Muslims as freedom fighters. Similarly this bigot sees only Hindus.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom