What's new

US-based Sikh rights group to rally behind Sangeeta Richard

There is indeed no reason. The only point is, these protests are because of only one wish. And that is to get asylum there, its one side a boon but other side spoils image of the country. These people are not anti Indians but they have to show that they are, try to understand because people on this forum are not understanding this. Koi samjh nahi raha hai toh kya kiya jaye aur samjh na hi aye toh better hai. These issues are not so easy to understand. The term Khalistan has weightage only when it is sponsored by some neighboring country. Otherwise, it will not affect.
Indeed Brother. But I have problem with those members here who are questioning Whole Sikh community's loyalties including Indian Sikhs.

Indeed Brother. But I have problem with those members here who are questioning Whole Sikh community's loyalties including Indian Sikhs.

Then you will always have problems when someone uses the past history to understand the present and predict the future.

You see, History has this uncomfortable habit of repeating itself. Those who do not learn the lessons of history are condemned to repeat it.

Its a real shame that life does not contort to fit into your rose tainted fantasy.

Then you will always have problems when someone uses the past history to understand the present and predict the future.

You see, History has this uncomfortable habit of repeating itself. Those who do not learn the lessons of history are condemned to repeat it.

Its a real shame that life does not contort to fit into your rose tainted fantasy.
@Screambowl here is the worst example of what I am saying. Lost case!!

It will not be good to generalize it. We should find the root cause of this. One thing here needs and explanation that, why some sikhs are demanding Khalistan out of Indian Punjab, but NOT FROM Pakistan's part of Punjab. The sikhs have right on Pakistan's part of Punjab also which has been taken over by theory of Allama Iqbal, the Islamic scholar.

It will not be good to generalize it. We should find the root cause of this. One thing here needs and explanation that, why some sikhs are demanding Khalistan out of Indian Punjab, but NOT FROM Pakistan's part of Punjab. The sikhs have right on Pakistan's part of Punjab also which has been taken over by theory of Allama Iqbal, the Islamic scholar.
The actual Khalistan map has Pakistan punjab too

but the execution happens in India only why?
Just one reason and thats that they are proxy of ISI. Anyway but I am sure and even you have to agree that they are minorty(may be 2-4 lakhs at max) in sikh community here.

Today after so many years on PDf, I am feeling shame seeing the infinghts here among Indians themselves. Whats wrong with you guys?
All the other members are okay. It's just this Manvantaratruti who takes his retardedness to a whole new level. People like him are exactly the reason why Indian are divided by hatred and jealousy

Just one reason and thats that they are proxy of ISI. Anyway but I am sure and even you have to agree that they are minorty(may be 2-4 lakhs at max) in sikh community here.

khalaistans are "dead" man...i grew up in punjab and i know no one givs **** about them. There are some who want separate punjab but they all live outside of india (punjab).
sikhs are just as patriotic as any other indians if not more.

Here in India.

khalaistans are "dead" man...i grew up in punjab and i know no one givs **** about them. There are some who want separate punjab but they all live outside of india (punjab).
sikhs are just as patriotic as any other indians if not more.
I know bro. Even those Khalistanis who are active in foreign countries are mainly for 'chanda khori'.

All the other members are okay. It's just this Manvantaratruti who takes his retardedness to a whole new level. People like him are exactly the reason why Indian are divided by hatred and jealousy
Indeed brother. But good thing is that people like him form the minorty in our society.

Back
Top Bottom