What's new

US-based Sikh rights group to rally behind Sangeeta Richard

Tell me where your mother is so I can slap some sense into the beast. We'll carve our homeland, that's for sure and will expel your simian kind.

a failed abortion is only good to stay at Canada

just try carving your khal-shit-stan.....we will send u to hell.....we are not afraid to repeat 84 on stupid retarded brainwashed sikhs like u :lol:

i've met a khal-shit-stani retard before and that dude was embarrassed, ridiculed and humiliated by Indian sikhs.....stay in Canada....and keep washing white asses....your good for that

a failed abortion is only good to stay at Canada

just try carving your khal-shit-stan.....we will send u to hell.....we are not afraid to repeat 84 on stupid retarded brainwashed sikhs like u :lol:

i've met a khal-shit-stani retard before and that dude was embarrassed, ridiculed and humiliated by Indian sikhs.....stay in Canada....and keep washing white asses....your good for that

First, dravid learn how to write in English. Poor FOBs like you are the laughing stock of the world, shivlinger.

We will get our homeland, that is without a doubt.

First, dravid learn how to write in English. Poor FOBs like you are the laughing stock of the world, shivlinger.

We will get our homeland, that is without a doubt.

Why dont you pussies try it.....whining in canada LMAO!

you were butt kicked out of India. Poor canada somehow tolerating dumb turban retards roaming in there streets

Why dont you pussies try it.....whining in canada LMAO!

you were butt kicked out of India. Poor canada somehow tolerating dumb turban retards roaming in there streets

Why don't you. This is a Pakistani Forum not a shivling ganeshfest assembly of ugly as hell hanumans. Thank god I live in Canada and not destitute dravidistan. How diseased are you, blackie? Filthy, just absolutely filthy. I do hope one day Pakistan and China nuke dravidistan so not even a single hanuman survives. That would make the world a better place.

Why don't you. This is a Pakistani Forum not a shivling ganeshfest assembly of ugly as hell hanumans. Thank god I live in Canada and not destitute dravidistan. How diseased are you, blackie? Filthy, just absolutely filthy. I do hope one day Pakistan and China nuke dravidistan so not even a single hanuman survives. That would make the world a better place.

Hey khal-shit-stani :lol:

Please drive your cab properly........Mr Suck-Deep singh

@kurup I came online to answer your posts. However, some members are still pissing in the thread. Hence, not replying at the moment. I've saved your posts and will reply to them some other time in some other thread, as members here can't discuss anything with civility...

Hey khal-shit-stani :lol:

Please drive your cab properly........Mr Suck-Deep singh

Even people on our welfare system make more than your whole houshold do combined, patel Btw does your mother use a shivling as her dildo? Black on black, I doubt you can tell where she ends and the ling begins.

like what, i want to know? gurubaksh singh hunger strike?

Indian-Lion You better watch your words. This is the thread on 'Gurbaksh Singh's Protests'. I request you to visit it and see my Pro- Indian views. Now, they may change. :agree:

Will minorities(Sikh) ever get justice in India?? Your views | Page 2

He is a well know singer from Punjab who visited him to show his support for his cause.

1474390_679706905384337_44642203_n.jpg

Here is another one. I can share many many more....

Trust me Khalistani movement is slowly gathering momentum. Had party of criminals punished the culprits who did 84 Genocide...This would not have been happening. :)

Last edited:
No he wasn't. He was a Khatri and understood the vedas were satirical. All Sikhs laugh at shivlingers. We look down on you, we are shamed to come from the same region as you. We are ashamed that you have highjacked the word Indian and claim it as your own. We are embarrassed for you, that you are as accomplished as sub-saharan Africans.

khatris are hindus only. that's why they are Khatris. simple

You want to find the root cause of historic events ? Stuff that happened in 1857 and its legacy ?

It is more convenient to blame the 'hindu sepoys' for sikh support for the british. LOL.

Still if you have an alternative story, I am all ears. But kindly do not blame the ISI.

Even the mighty ISI can only exasperate an existing situation, not magically create discontent. They just built on the historic legacy. They just took up from where the british left off.

Have you seen the series "Mind your LanguaSge" in BBC ?

Don't you find it funny that they had a Indian, a Pakistani, and a Sikh as part of the 'diverse' nations represented in the series ? :cheesy:

Ever wonder why Canada allowed the Sikhs to blow up Air India ?

Jagjit Singh Chauhan: The British Agent Behind The Khalistan Separatist Movement in India | Transmissions

There are differences between Irish and Britishers, how far any one has managed to take advantage of it? There are differences among each states in the US, how far any one has been able to exploit it?

Differences are everywhere, throw money and enjoy the game, that is proxy war.

this thread is regarding a diplomat, and a protest not against the country but government. I don't know how the hell people are discussing all that nonsense. Not even related to it.

Those people just exploit the situation to get asylum as every one wants to settle abroad, who doesn't. Nothing more than that.

There are differences between Irish and Britishers, how far any one has managed to take advantage of it? There are differences among each states in the US, how far any one has been able to exploit it?

Differences are everywhere, throw money and enjoy the game, that is proxy war.

this thread is regarding a diplomat, and a protest not against the country but government. I don't know how the hell people are discussing all that nonsense. Not even related to it.

Those people just exploit the situation to get asylum as every one wants to settle abroad, who doesn't. Nothing more than that.

1. When there is mutual respect on one can exploit the differences. When there is no respect then it is easy to exploit the differences. Does that explain why the sikhs supported the British in 1857 ?

2. In a Democracy the govt. of the day is the Country. Those people are protesting against India, not against the govt. of against the congress. LOL.

3. Not "everyone" wants to settle abroad. There are plenty of us who are very happy to be in India. Speak for yourself.

4. Those people who are protesting represent "Sikh community" (most probably Non Indians residents) and are protesting against a country "India". Those are the facts of the case.

1. When there is mutual respect on one can exploit the differences. When there is no respect then it is easy to exploit the differences. Does that explain why the sikhs supported the British in 1857 ?

2. In a Democracy the govt. of the day is the Country. Those people are protesting against India, not against the govt. of against the congress. LOL.

3. Not "everyone" wants to settle abroad. There are plenty of us who are very happy to be in India. Speak for yourself.

4. Those people who are protesting represent "Sikh community" (most probably Non Indians residents) and are protesting against a country "India". Those are the facts of the case.

india has been invaded many times because of internal differences only. But that does not restrict to sikhs only. It is the fault of all Indians. When we start respecting white culture and feel ashamed of our culture of dhoti, saree, yog, pranayam, etc. then it every one will rule you.

india has been invaded many times because of internal differences only. But that does not restrict to sikhs only. It is the fault of all Indians. When we start respecting white culture and feel ashamed of our culture of dhoti, saree, yog, pranayam, etc. then it every one will rule you.

Get Real.

India has been invaded even when there have been NO internal differences too.

As to the lack of self respect evident among Indians of all shades, denying historical evidence and facts just because it shows an uncomfortable reality is also part of the same illness.

Get Real.

India has been invaded even when there have been NO internal differences too

As to the lack of self respect evident among Indians of all shades, denying historical evidence and facts just because it shows an uncomfortable reality is also part of the same illness.

when India was unite, no one succeeded in invasion. you just cannot blame a community which has been a part of majority. Calling sikhs minority is itself wrong.

Back
Top Bottom