What's new

US-based Sikh rights group to rally behind Sangeeta Richard

when India was unite, no one succeeded in invasion. you just cannot blame a community which has been a part of majority. Calling sikhs minority is itself wrong.

That is a strawman.

Who has blamed the sikhs or called them minority ? :cheesy:

I have just made a rational observation based on historical evidence and drawn a logical conclusion.

If people cannot handle the truth, why blame me ?

All Sikhs got PR/asylum all over the world only by protesting outside Indian Consulates and defaming India. We'll continue defaming India, until peaceful CONGRESS and HINDUS are not awarded by GOVERNMENT OF INDIA for there peaceful deeds of 1984. :)

Thank You Mother India and peaceful Congress & Hindus for helping us in getting PR & Asylums all over the world. :whistle:

Last edited:
That is a strawman.

I have just made a rational observation based on historical evidence and drawn a logical conclusion.

Is hamam mein sabh nangae hain

Well done Sikhs!! Make sure she gets a good 5-10 years behind bars. She is responsible for stealing an Adarsh flat meant for the families of our war heroes. She will never get any punishment whatsoever in India. Everyone thinks that protecting her is a matter of self respect. Indians will only get respect once we economically and militarily try to match the US, and that will only happen once we get rid of corrupt diplomats like her. Give her hell from my side :guns:

Well done Sikhs!! Make sure she gets a good 5-10 years behind bars. She is responsible for stealing an Adarsh flat meant for the families of our war heroes. She will never get any punishment whatsoever in India. Everyone thinks that protecting her is a matter of self respect. Indians will only get respect once we economically and militarily try to match the US, and that will only happen once we get rid of corrupt diplomats like her. Give her hell from my side :guns:

Maybe you would like to ask the US to arrest and Jail Manmohan singh too for the Coal scam and 2G scam ? :lol:

That is a strawman.

But you do not have to generalize it. Brahmins were beaten when Godse shot Mahatma Gandhi, so All Brahmins are traitor? I belong to Brahmin caste and I am saying this. When People from Uttarakhand demanded a state, they were beaten by Bhaiyas. Same happens in NE but This does not make any one less nationalist.

Of course, I agree with you that some have created a lot of trouble in the country, which question their loyalty to Bharat. But At the same time there are heroes like Shekhon who were KIA. That is on us to decide the solution for this problem, how we can unite them.

He wasn't personally responsible for them , but yeah , even if those responsible get assassinated by the ISI , I would hardly care.

LOL. Maunmohan Singh was COAL MINISTER when the 28 Billion $ coal scam too place :lol: ...... yet your are confident he wasn't personally responsible for them :cheesy:

He was the PM who presided over the cabinet when 2G allocation took place and even signed the allocation files, yet he wasn't responsible :lol:

........but you are sure Dr. Devyani Khobragade is personally responsible even before her trail and conviction :angel:

LOL. Maunmohan Singh was COAL MINISTER when the 28 Billion $ coal scam too place :lol: ...... yet your are confident he wasn't personally responsible for them :cheesy:

He was the PM who presided over the cabinet when 2G allocation took place and even signed the allocation files, yet he wasn't responsible :lol:

........but you are sure Dr. Devyani Khobragade is personally responsible even before her trail and conviction :angel:

Sangeeta Richard was a maid for Devyani, so of course she is personally responsible. Whether she is guilty or not will be decided by the court!

Obviously Indians don't know how the judicial system works.

Sangeeta Richard was a maid for Devyani, so of course she is personally responsible. Whether she is guilty or not will be decided by the court!

Obviously Indians don't know how the judicial system works.

Ms. Richards lied on her visa form to get a visa and then blackmailed Dr. Devyani for facilitating her migration to the US.

She was not Devyani's SLAVE for Devyani to be personally responsible :lol:

So far the case against Devyani is lying to the US for visa fraud. LOL. It says nothing of her responsibility for Ms. Richards.:disagree:

Ms. Richards lied on her visa form to get a visa and then blackmailed Dr. Devyani for facilitating her migration to the US.

She was not Devyani's SLAVE for Devyani to be personally responsible :lol:

So far the case against Devyani is lying to the US for visa fraud. LOL. It says nothing of her responsibility for Ms. Richards.:disagree:

In what court is that case filed? Court of Indian wishful thinking?:what:

Back
Top Bottom