What's new

US-based Sikh rights group to rally behind Sangeeta Richard

Here in India.

I know bro. Even those Khalistanis who are active in foreign countries are mainly for 'chanda khori'

haha..i know. they ask donations in gurdwaras so they can make khalistan. just fooling ppl to make their business grow. ofc some ppl fall for it...most don't though.

@ALL

There is no need for such a long discussion. Those protests are basically for asylums and nothing more. Of course I have personally seen photos of Babar Khalsa personals in gurudwaras abroad, but that is a show off. If there are anti Indian activities, it is sponsored by other countries. It is not in Punjab of India, but abroad only.

@Screambowl here is the worst example of what I am saying. Lost case!!

there are cases of anti indian elements abroad who are black listed. But for common sardar, Khalistan and 84 is a way to get asylum, similar like for Balochis in pakistan.

and for enemies of India Khalistan is way to separate Punajb from India.

koi samjh hi nahi raha hai.

Last edited:
I heard that it was Sikhs who used to save Hindus from soldiers of Mughals and coincidence is that even today it's mainly Sikhs who are safeguarding Hindus.

That is because the hindoo is a coward. It is shivlingers who are too stupid to realize that the vedas were satirical that retard India's growth.

That is because the hindoo is a coward. It is shivlingers who are too stupid to realize that the vedas were satirical that retard India's growth.

Guru Nanak, the founder of sikhism was himself a Hindu brahmin, you Idiot!!!

Guru Nanak, the founder of sikhism was himself a Hindu brahmin, you Idiot!!!

No he wasn't. He was a Khatri and understood the vedas were satirical. All Sikhs laugh at shivlingers. We look down on you, we are shamed to come from the same region as you. We are ashamed that you have highjacked the word Indian and claim it as your own. We are embarrassed for you, that you are as accomplished as sub-saharan Africans.

It will not be good to generalize it. We should find the root cause of this. One thing here needs and explanation that, why some sikhs are demanding Khalistan out of Indian Punjab, but NOT FROM Pakistan's part of Punjab. The sikhs have right on Pakistan's part of Punjab also which has been taken over by theory of Allama Iqbal, the Islamic scholar.

You want to find the root cause of historic events ? Stuff that happened in 1857 and its legacy ?

It is more convenient to blame the 'hindu sepoys' for sikh support for the british. LOL.

Still if you have an alternative story, I am all ears. But kindly do not blame the ISI.

Even the mighty ISI can only exasperate an existing situation, not magically create discontent. They just built on the historic legacy. They just took up from where the british left off.

Have you seen the series "Mind your Language" in BBC ?

Don't you find it funny that they had a Indian, a Pakistani, and a Sikh as part of the 'diverse' nations represented in the series ? :cheesy:

Ever wonder why Canada allowed the Sikhs to blow up Air India ?

Jagjit Singh Chauhan: The British Agent Behind The Khalistan Separatist Movement in India | Transmissions

When I'm going to answer Kurup's posts, you'll get to know the Reasons. :)

@kurup I'm sorry mate, you tried to mediate b/w us and try to calm down things but I started bugging you. 84 riots makes me weep, sorry...:ashamed:

These things happen .

Afterall we are a nation of a billion+ population .

There are going to be a wide variety of ideas, some opposing with each other and some ideas propagated by nutcases .

There is enough room for every one of us ... :enjoy:

Don't forget to post those demands .

No he wasn't. He was a Khatri and understood the vedas were satirical. All Sikhs laugh at shivlingers. We look down on you, we are shamed to come from the same region as you. We are ashamed that you have highjacked the word Indian and claim it as your own. We are embarrassed for you, that you are as accomplished as sub-saharan Africans.

Get lost jackass, iam not a hindu....but disrespecting a countrymen i cant tolerate....go to canada where all your relatives are

and you telling us, you look down on us??

CAN I POST ONE SANTA-BANTA JOKE?

@Arya Desa - Back to good old false flagging trolling? :azn:

Today after so many years on PDf, I am feeling shame seeing the infinghts here among Indians themselves. Whats wrong with you guys?
That's not true. You see all except two retards fight against the two retards. A couple more just got banned. Now get to work and report the posts. :coffee: :yay:

Get lost jackass, iam not a hindu....but disrespecting a countrymen i cant tolerate....go to canada where all your relatives are

and you telling us, you look down on us??

CAN I POST ONE SANTA-BANTA JOKE?

Shivlinger please do so. I am in Canada, a much better country than your shameful dravidistan. Even blacks look down upon you. You have the ugliness of the them, your kind is as intellectually deficent as them (see IQ of 82), lack any culture, and are the biggest cowards on earth. Shame on you, shame on your mother, shame on your shivling religion, shame on your father, and most importantly, shame on your people.

Who the hell u think u are. Religion like ours which have prospered under the extreme circumstances facing persecution and fighting the oppressors hard over past 3 centuries can and should never belittle any religion especially our brothers...got that ? U r embarrassed by who ? we are embarrassed by people like u who have no sensitivities whatsoever towards people with whom we have shared our glorious history and culture for centuries.

Ever heard of Maratha Empire...do u remember Chandragupt Maurya or Ashok ? Learn history before blabbering bullcrap.

Last edited:
Who the hell u think u are. Religion like ours which have prospered under the extreme circumstances facing persecution and fighting the oppressors hard over past 3 centuries can and should never belittle any religion especially out brothers...got that ? U r embarrassed by who ? we are embarrassed by people like u who have no sensitivities whatsoever towards people with whom we have shared our glorious history and culture for centuries.

Ever heard of Maratha Empire...do u remember Chandragupt Maurya or Ashok ? Learn history before blabbering bullcrap.

Jain and Buddhist. Maratha were opportunist cowards. A master shares nothing in common with a servant. shivlingers are a disgrace to humanity.

Then go ahead and open a thread to bash those hindus...
That would be the most foolish thing to do...'cause a few Hindus talking against the Indian diplomat in US doesn't make the Hindus in general less patriotic but you don't seem to be matured enough to understand that hence you're doing the same generalization against the Sikhs....

Shivlinger please do so. I am in Canada, a much better country than your shameful dravidistan. Even blacks look down upon you. You have the ugliness of the them, your kind is as intellectually deficent as them (see IQ of 82), lack any culture, and are the biggest cowards on earth. Shame on you, shame on your mother, shame on your shivling religion, shame on your father, and most importantly, shame on your people.

Real Sikhs are in India , you guyz are bloody cowards :D

Like i said iam not Hindu, but yahh you were one of the failed abortions , so carry on living in Canada.....made your fuckshit-stan there......if your canadian turban friends have guts....then come to India

Real Sikhs are in India , you guyz are bloody cowards :D

Like i said iam not Hindu, but yahh you were one of the failed abortions , so carry on living in Canada.....made your fuckshit-stan there......if your canadian turban friends have guts....then come to India

Tell me where your mother is so I can slap some sense into the beast. We'll carve our homeland, that's for sure and will expel your simian kind.

Back
Top Bottom