What's new

US approves $930 million sale to India of additional 6 Apache AH-64E helicopters

Your assumptions. whatever makes you feel better.
And have I told you have a really really sick mind.
Get your head out of the sand. Your society is hell for women. From marriage, to polygamy, to talaq laws. Your education figures are abysmal for women and participation in economy extremely shitty. And you have the audacity to make fun of India, a society much more progressive than yours and one growing fast from its low base. While you fester in your filth and have nothing to say when shown the mirror but spew hatred and personal attacks. I wont be replying to you anymore as i find your capacity to reply limited by your little intellect.

The Government of India has requested to buy the following items in support of a proposed direct commercial sale of six (6) AH-64E Apache helicopters: fourteen (14) T700-GE-701D engines; four (4) AN/APG-78 Fire Control Radars; four (4) Radar Electronic Units (REU) Block III; four (4) AN/APR-48B Modernized Radar Frequency Interferometers (M-RFI’s); one hundred eighty (180) AGM-114L-3 Hellfire Longbow missiles; ninety (90) AGM-114R-3 Hellfire II missiles; two hundred (200) Stinger Block I-92H missiles; seven (7) Modernized Target Acquisition Designation Sight/Pilot Night Vision Sensors (MTADS-PNVS); and fourteen (14) Embedded GPS Inertial Navigation Systems (EGI). Also included are rockets, training and dummy missiles, 30mm cannons and ammunition, transponders, simulators, communication equipment, spare and repair parts, tools and test equipment, support equipment, repair and return support, personnel training and training equipment, publications and technical documentation, U.S. Government and contractor engineering and logistics support services, and other related elements of logistic and program support. The total estimated program cost is $930 million.

http://www.dsca.mil/major-arms-sales/india-support-direct-commercial-sale-ah-64e-apache-helicopters

@waz can we get offtopic posts out of here?

India should have gotten more Hellfires will burn through that inventory real quick or should look to add a local alternative, a Hellfire costs $117,000 each.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AGM-114_Hellfire

You are posting all unconfirmed sources. And you do realize you need 4 male witnesses in Pakistan to legally win a case. Who the hell will report a case in pakistan.
Is that why several Muslim societies are far ahead in HDI than "liberal" hindu India?

OK

And all your points are as shitty as your society.

Looks like more of the bullsh!t stats that we keep hearig about from Saghi school buffoonry

Only Madhya Pardesh reports more rapes per day than Pakistan

15 women raped in MP every day: Report

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...ate-every-day-report/articleshow/63193152.cms

WAR report 2014: Four women raped every day in Pakistan

Now madhya pardesh population = 72 million
Pakistan population = 200 million

Shows the kind of filth you belong to. If that wasn't enough you also belong to a society that takes out rallies in support of rapists under national flag. And that rally includes women too

BJP Leader in Front, Hindu Ekta Manch Waves Tricolour in Support of Rape Accused in Jammu

https://thewire.in/politics/hindu-ekta-manch-bjp-protest-support-spo-arrested-rape-jammu

Yup that is you. That is the filthy you.

We are also not counting the cows that are raped by Indian men daily.

Man booked in Maharashtra for having sex with cow

http://www.newindianexpress.com/nat...arashtra-for-having-sex-with-cow-1633957.html

Or Indian women who prefer to marry dogs daily

View attachment 480452

Get your head out of the sand. Your society is hell for women. From marriage, to polygamy, to talaq laws. Your education figures are abysmal for women and participation in economy extremely shitty. And you have the audacity to make fun of India, a society much more progressive than yours and one growing fast from its low base. While you fester in your filth and have nothing to say when shown the mirror but spew hatred and personal attacks. I wont be replying to you anymore as i find your capacity to reply limited by your little intellect.

Such insecurity, any sane person can read the posts and see who has a filthy mind. You have a really sick mind.

I can not say about India because I have never been there but I've lived most my life in Pakistan we are very proud and protective of our sisters, mothers and daughters,. You justified it with numbers and relative country comparisons and implied rape in India is ok. Which is not acceptable at all be it India or Pakistan, which is why I called you a sick mind. Rape is something I've only heard of in news, it is something which is unacceptable here and there is no protection for even if someone is accused of harassment.

And for your knowledge the requirement for 4 witnesses does not exist in Pakistan's legal system. It is part of Hudud law which are not practiced. Punishments in Hudud law are very strict Hudud punishments range from public lashing to publicly stoning to death, amputation of hands and crucifixion. Hudud crimes cannot be pardoned by the victim or by the state, and the punishments must be carried out in public. Because of the harshness of punishments and the evidentiary standards for these punishments were often impossibly high.

Last edited:
@Shabi1 it seems its going to be Apaches versus Atak. It would be interesting to do a comparative evaluation of them.

@Shabi1 it seems its going to be Apaches versus Atak. It would be interesting to do a comparative evaluation of them.
Attack choppers are used to support tank columns and infantry units. I highly doubt they would face off against each other like fighter jets

Gunships are handicapped in a anti air role and specially against fixed wing platforms they can't survive, hence in presence of enemy air platforms they will try to avoid conflict. With AWACs and datalinks battlefield planning can be done so that they are only deployed when skies are clear. However in the battlefield due to uncertainities there is likelyhood of confrontation or encounter. Hence the sidewinder (AH-1Z) and stinger (ATAK and Apache) capability.

In the Iran Iraq war there have been quite a few Cobra Vs Mi25 instances with gun and TOW kills. In the Falkland war enemy maritime patrol aircraft often came face to face so the British armed their Vickers with Sidewinders, P3C can carry Sidewinders as well.

The Apache, ATAK, AH-1Z and LCH all are primarily intended for anti armour role but if needed they can take out enemy helicopters. It's a capability they have but it is not a intended role.

Difference with Apache is comparatively it is too expensive in COIN role, is heavier because of added redundancies and it's latest variant has the ability to control RQ-7 Shadow or MQ-1C Grey Eagle UAVs

Last edited:
You are posting all unconfirmed sources. And you do realize you need 4 male witnesses in Pakistan to legally win a case. Who the hell will report a case in pakistan.

What we post is unconfirmed even if it is from top media outlets. What you post is all truth and reliable even if it is from Wikipedia.

Got it. :lol:

Is that why several Muslim societies are far ahead in HDI than "liberal" hindu India?

OK

And all your points are as shitty as your society.

Looks like more of the bullsh!t stats that we keep hearig about from Saghi school buffoonry

Only Madhya Pardesh reports more rapes per day than Pakistan

15 women raped in MP every day: Report

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com...ate-every-day-report/articleshow/63193152.cms

WAR report 2014: Four women raped every day in Pakistan

Now madhya pardesh population = 72 million
Pakistan population = 200 million

Shows the kind of filth you belong to. If that wasn't enough you also belong to a society that takes out rallies in support of rapists under national flag. And that rally includes women too

BJP Leader in Front, Hindu Ekta Manch Waves Tricolour in Support of Rape Accused in Jammu

https://thewire.in/politics/hindu-ekta-manch-bjp-protest-support-spo-arrested-rape-jammu

Yup that is you. That is the filthy you.

We are also not counting the cows that are raped by Indian men daily.

Man booked in Maharashtra for having sex with cow

http://www.newindianexpress.com/nat...arashtra-for-having-sex-with-cow-1633957.html

Or Indian women who prefer to marry dogs daily

View attachment 480452

Better a dog than an Indian man.

Back
Top Bottom