What's new

US - Anti muslim crowd quite pleased.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes because Breivik's hate for muslims and multiculturalism clearly means he is doing this for Christ. If you actually read what he wrote you'll see he hated immigrants and was an ultra nationalist and not a "christian terrorist".

So it's really you who should be doing the reading.

Wrong again.
It's clear you haven't actually read his manifesto and are blabbering.

He specifically quoted bible verses and claimed he was fighting for Christ to defend Christian Europe from Muslim invaders. If a Muslim did something like this, he would be called a "Muslim terrorist".

Yes because being questioned by the FBI is a good catalyst for planting bombs at a marathon.
All I see here is someone trying to justify it. "The FBI pissed him off by simply doing their job, so he had the right to blow up innocent people"

Who is justifying it?

Are you sure you didn't sleep through English classes, or perhaps you can't read simple English?

Or. more likely, you are the typical intellectually dishonest and brainwashed drone who can't actually debate a topic and shouts "terrorist apologist" whenever you can't debate an issue.

So the whole world is wrong, and you guys are the sole bearers of truth. :D

The dominant media also says that China is a totalitarian regime and the Chinese people are brainwashed drones. Should we take that as gospel truth, then?

Because his motivation was far-right militarism, Islamophobia and opposition to Marxism. Not political Christianity, NOT as a "retaliation for Western attacks on Christians", or anything like that.

He also attacked a Government youth camp, and the Government is a common target of far-right extremists like Timothy McVeigh. Whereas Islamic terrorists tend to go for civilians in public places.

Utter bullcrap.

He attacked the government because he claimed the leftist and liberal dominated government was complicit in multiculturalism, which he equated to Muslim encroachment upon Christian culture.

You keep shifting around the facts because you can't accept the FACTS of his own manifesto where he quoted bible verses as justification for his actions.

I also love your justification for his terrorism as attacking a government youth camp. The people he killed were civilians. By your logic, since the Boston Marathon was an official city event, the bombing was also an attack on the government, not civilians.

For years the US and its intelligence
services have championed the
Chechen cause – legitimizing terrorism
as righteous resistance. But after news
that the two alleged Boston bombers
were of Chechen origin, the story took on a new political dimension. How Boston has changed the language In the last 48 hours, an astounding change has occurred in the
lexicon of the mainstream media in the United States, as
Chechen Islamists are no longer being referred to as “rebels”
and “freedom fighters”. In the wake of the news that
Chechens were involved in the Boston bombing (an assertion
that has not actually been proven despite the media having already convicted the Tsarnaev brothers), the language
immediately shifted. The Associated Press, Reuters, and
countless other media and news outlets have published
articles discussing the “jihadist threat” from places like
Chechnya where “suicide attacks, blood feuds, and hostage
crises” are routine. Though this description of the terrorist element in Chechnya is
quite correct, it seems to be directly in conflict with the
language used to describe that same group a matter of weeks
ago. In late January 2013, the NY Times carried a story from
Reuters entitled “Rebels Killed in Chechnya” in which terrorist leaders Khuseyn and Muslim Gakayev were referred to as“two
of the most wanted Islamist rebels.” The use of the
word“rebels” is a clever propaganda ploy used to legitimize
their cause in the minds of readers, portraying a terrorist war
as simply a resistance struggle. This is precisely the same strategy used in almost all Western
media coverage of the conflict in Syria, where NATO-backed
terrorists are consistently referred to as “rebels”, “activists”,
and “revolutionaries.” Going back further, Osama Bin Laden
and the mujahideen, which came to be known as Al-Qaeda,
were described as “freedom fighters” when fighting the Soviet Union, and then magically transformed into “terrorists”
once they turned their ire toward the US. What becomes clear
is that the language used by the mainstream media serves the
political agenda of US and the Western imperial powers.
However, language is only one facet of this issue, as the
relationship between the United States and terrorism in Chechnya is much more than mere words. US connections Despite more than a decade of protestations from Moscow, the
United States has long supported the cause of Chechen
terrorism under the guise of “freedom fighting”. In an interview with CNBC on Friday April 19th, former New York Mayor and prominent right wing politician Rudolph Giuliani
stated, “We’ve been, I’m not going to say sympathetic with
them, but we’ve certainly been critical of Putin and how far
he’s gone in dealing with Chechnya…I would imagine there
are people in Russia who believe that [the US] has been
somewhat unrealistic about the Chechens.” Though Giuliani uses the term“unrealistic”to describe the US
establishment’s attitude toward the Chechen terrorist
networks, in fact the State Department, along with prominent
individuals from both sides of the political establishment, has
provided aid, assistance and propaganda for the Chechen
cause. Prosecutors in Finland revealed last year that one of the most prominent Chechen extremist websites, Kavkaz
Center, was funded directly by the US State Department. The
site, universally recognized as the mouthpiece of terrorist
leader Doku Umarov’s “Emarat Kavkaz” (Caucasus Emirate),
disseminates propaganda that portrays terrorists
as“heroes”and Russian victims of terror as“puppets”. It should also be noted that the United Nations has listed Emarat Kavkaz as an organization associated with Al-Qaeda. This should raise
serious questions about the nature of the relationship
between this organization and the political ruling class in the
United States. However, this represents merely one of the
ways in which Washington has been a primary force driving
the Chechen terror movement – the connections run much deeper. Despite the fact that organs such as Kavkaz Center operate in
the service of terrorists who advocate the destruction of
Russia, their activity alone is not altogether significant if seen
in a vacuum. Rather, it is the association of these types of
individuals and organizations with the US State Department
and US intelligence community that makes them particularly insidious. One such entity that bears scrutiny is the American
Committee for Peace in the Caucasus (ACPC), previously known as the American Committee for Peace in Chechnya. As reported by Right Web at the Institute for Policy Studies,“The ACPC was founded in 1999 by Freedom House, a
neoconservative organization that has worked closely with
the US government, receiving funds from the National Endowment for Democracy and other U.S. democratization initiatives.” This intimate relationship between the ACPC and
the US State Department indicates not merely a confluence of
interests, but rather a direct relationship wherein the former is
an organ of the latter. The ACPC has taken the lead in championing the cause of
separatism and terrorism directed toward Russia, both tacitly
and overtly. After having championed the cause of former
Chechen Foreign Minister Ilyas Akhmadov in his quest for asylum in the United States – subsequently granted along with
a generous taxpayer-funded stipend – ACPC member and
notorious Russia-hater Zbigniew Brzezinski went so far as to
write the foreword to Akhmadov’s book The Chechen
Struggle. The alliance between political figures such as
Akhmadov and terrorist leaders in the region demonstrates conclusively the partnership between the various terror
networks and the imperialist ruling class in the West. As more information comes out regarding the alleged bombers
and their ideological leanings, there will undoubtedly be a
propaganda assault to shape this narrative in the interests of
the United States and the West. Talking heads will be on
television twenty four hours a day explaining to Americans
why Chechnya is such a hotbed of terrorism, asking how something like this could happen, etc. The truth is however,
Washington has perpetuated the conflict through its
propaganda machine that will now be employed to once again
turn friend to enemy. Perhaps, instead of being the world’s
greatest purveyor of terror, using it as a weapon to achieve
geostrategic objectives, the United States should actually work with peaceful nations such as Russia to combat terrorism
worldwide. The statements, views and opinions expressed in this column
are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent
those of RT.

The dominant media also says that China is a totalitarian regime and the Chinese people are brainwashed drones. Should we take that as gospel truth, then?

No major international news source says that "Chinese people are brainwashed drones", that is just racism from people like you. :lol:

Utter bullcrap.

He attacked the government because he claimed the leftist and liberal dominated government was complicit in multiculturalism, which he equated to Muslim encroachment upon Christian culture.

You keep shifting around the facts because you can't accept the FACTS of his own manifesto where he quoted bible verses as justification for his actions.

You live in Australia, tell me what the average non-Muslim person on the street would think if you told him to say that Breivik was a "Christian terrorist". Firstly, they will laugh. If you say you're serious, they'll be confused.

If you keep pushing, they'll start looking at you with suspicion (no doubt you will start screaming about profiling). But in no case will they say what you want them to. :azn:

Whereas EVERYONE will say that Al-qaeda are Islamic terrorists.

Finally USA will change the status of checin rebels,freedom fighters to 'terrorists' and stop their support.
Russians win.

Why Muslims give chance to get pleased ?

Protest all over against attack like did for Anti-Islam movie(avoid violence) , why i don't see Muslims in Pakistan , India , Arabs , Aus coming out and protesting in huge ??? if it's affecting so much.

Over religiousness is always danger regardless religion , it gives birth to birth to blind beliefs and it gives birth to dangerous situation like this

Why Muslims give chance to get pleased ?

Protest all over against attack like did for Anti-Islam movie(avoid violence) , why i don't see Muslims in Pakistan , India , Arabs , Aus coming out and protesting in huge ??? if it's affecting so much.

[/B]Over religiousness is always danger regardless religion , it gives birth to birth to blind beliefs and it gives birth to dangerous situation like this [/B]

Do we care what you think about us?

No major international news source says that "Chinese people are brainwashed drones", that is just racism from people like you. :lol:

YOU said (and again below) what average people on the street will think. The average Westerner thinks that Chinese people only hear (and believe) official propaganda from their government.

Indians here routinely use the "50-cent" accusation against Chinese posters.

No point throwing a tantrum and accusing me of racism because I ruffled your feathers by highlighting your own hypocrisy!

You live in Australia, tell me what the average non-Muslim person on the street would think if you told him to say that Breivik was a "Christian terrorist". Firstly, they will laugh. If you say you're serious, they'll be confused.

If you keep pushing, they'll start looking at you with suspicion (no doubt you will start screaming about profiling). But in no case will they say what you want them to. :azn:

Whereas EVERYONE will say that Al-qaeda are Islamic terrorists.

I am enjoying your dance of intellectual evasion by avoiding the contents of Breivik's manifesto. The claim by many on your side was "show us a terrorist who shouts Jesus while killing people" and we showed you. Now the goal post gets shifted.

Also, the average Australian thinks that Chinese people are brainwashed by their government. By your logic, we must accept that characterization.

LOL, so I ask for evidence of his conspiracy theories, and now you are crying like this? :lol:

And don't worry, I wouldn't even dream of it.

I have stated this many times before. It is unfair to target all Muslims and look at them with suspicion without looking at the bigger picture.

The root of the problem is a combination of Saudi funded Wahabiism & US foreign policy

Also, clearly you seem to have a bias towards Muslims as your dodging the question about Breivik

If you hold the view of majority of the Chinese then why do you guys pretend to be Pakistan's ally?

Your thinking is - if a Muslim commits an act of terrorism blame the religion, but if the likes of Breivik do it, you blame the individual but don't dare question the religion.

YOU said (and again below) what average people on the street will think. The average Westerner thinks that Chinese people only hear (and believe) official propaganda from their government.

You think I don't know any Westerners? :rofl:

Did you know Hong Kong is full of Western expats, students, and tourists? I had plenty of Western friends growing up, who I still talk to regularly.

The only ones saying "Chinese people are brainwashed drones" are racist fools, oh and YOU. :azn:

Did you know Hong Kong is full of Western expats, students, and tourists? I had plenty of Western friends growing up, who I still talk to regularly.

Duh! We are talking about the "average" Westerner in the West; typically people who have never visited China.

That was YOUR claim and I told you what the average person on the Western street thinks of Chinese freedoms.

The only people saying "Chinese people are brainwashed drones" are racist fools, oh and YOU. :azn:

I am only reporting, not justifying, what "the average Westerner" thinks. In fact, the whole point of my statement, if you can read English, is to point out the silliness of that characterization.

Don't blame the messenger!

Also, don't forget your Indian friends and their 50-cent accusations. ;)

Duh! We are talking about the "average" Westerner in the West; typically people who have never visited China.

That was YOUR claim and I told you what the average person on the Western street thinks of Chinese freedoms.

I am only reporting what "the average Westerner" thinks. Don't blame the messenger!

Also, don't forget your Indian friends and their 50-cent accusations. ;)

The average person in the street (in the world) will not say something as blatantly racist as that. I've been traveling for a long time, and I've met plenty of people, and so far you're the only person who has said that about Chinese people. :azn:

Whereas the average person on the street will say that Al-qaeda are Islamic terrorists, and will refuse to say that Breivik is a Christian terrorist.

Unless they have been sleeping for the last decade. :lol:

(Also, China is the 5th most positively viewed country in the world, according to global polls. Pakistan is at the bottom, so don't try to invent what other people think, the polls are clear enough).

Whereas the average person on the street will say that Al-qaeda are Islamic terrorists, and will refuse to say that Breivik is a Christian terrorist.

Unless they have been sleeping for the last decade. :lol:

(Also, China is the 5th most positively viewed country in the world, according to global polls. Pakistan is at the bottom, so don't try to invent what other people think, the polls are clear enough).

Are you implying that Christians can't have a terrorist ideology?

And @bold, the poll may be true, but no need to bash it that way, CD. Our countries are close friends, and will remain so for a very long time.

Are you implying that Christians can't have a terrorist ideology?

And @bold, the poll may be true, but no need to bash it that way, CD. Our countries are close friends, and will remain so for a very long time.

Developereo is trying to tell me that the average person in the world agrees with his racist characterization of us... and I quote: "Chinese people are brainwashed drones".

But according to the actual global polls, China is the 5th most positively viewed country in the world. Above the USA and the EU.

Whereas Pakistan is right at the bottom, so the data is completely against him.

The only ones saying "Chinese people are brainwashed drones" are racist fools, oh and YOU. :azn:

Maybe its time to get out of the MADE IN CHINA rock you're living under

Most people in the US have a very negative view of China (which I don't agree with). Are you trying to have us believe that China is viewed favorably in the US and and West in general? LOL!

go take a hike kid! lol!

Developereo is trying to tell me that the average person in the world agrees with his racist characterization of us... and I quote: "Chinese people are brainwashed drones".

But according to the actual global polls, China is the 5th most positively viewed country in the world. Above the USA and the EU.

Whereas Pakistan is right at the bottom, so the data is completely against him.

Read his quote properly: By @Developereo
"The dominant media also says that China is a totalitarian regime and the Chinese people are brainwashed drones. Should we take that as gospel truth, then?''

Did you misread?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom