What's new

US American Media: "Kill everyone in China"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you equating one Anchor to entire US Media?

One Anchor spreading "Kill everyone in China on National TV" to the entire population of the USA and USA exports her News feed to the whole world.
That ONE anchor's point of view does not reflect whole USA's POV

That ONE anchor's point of view does not reflect whole USA's POV

Unfortunately there are too many racists out there in the USA that hates Chinese and this is their OPPORTUNITY to harm Chinese in the USA because of what one anchor said on TV. So basically this anchor is promoting "Hate China, Kill Chinese".

Area 51.....you can't find me because that Area is TOO BIG.

Yeah, I heard that they do certain probing on aliens inside Area 51. :)

However, one child's comment doesn't constitute as American media's views. Since it is America, you can live in there as a Pakistani and keep on posting negative even seditious comments against America, I wonder what would have happened to you already if you did that against China while living in China.

The world finance and economic depend on only one thing - promise.
Without promise a.k.a. trust, all business dealings will collapse.
US will have to pay back every single cent to China no matter how and how long it takes.

A T-bill is a T-bill. There is no reference the holder of such T-bill. There is no such thing as China held T-bill, Japanese held T-bill.

If US failed to fulfill its obligation to China held T-bill, it by definition fails to fulfill its obligation to other T-bill holders.

If US defaults, not just the US but the world economy as we know it will be in chaos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom