What's new

US American Media: "Kill everyone in China"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I heard that they do certain probing on aliens inside Area 51. :)

However, one child's comment doesn't constitute as American media's views. Since it is America, you can live in there as a Pakistani and keep on posting negative even seditious comments against America, I wonder what would have happened to you already if you did that against China while living in China.

Speaking of the truth is equated to "posting negative even seditious comments against America" ?? LOL

Speaking of the truth is equated to "posting negative even seditious comments against America" ?? LOL

There is a saying, if translated, it means "People don't understand the value of teeth as long as they have it"!! In America you have the right to freedom of speech & expression, not only the truth, you can speak negative and even seditious comments against America while living there, try doing it in a communist or autocratic country, not only you, but your whole family will be in danger. They persecute their own citizen, I wonder what they would do with a Pakistani. Try to appreciate what you have.

What ? This dude 'elis' is French and he's calling people 'pussies' ? That's funny !!
Without JDAM i don't believe you would do very good

I've seen a lot of videos of US marines fleeing to the chinnok after receiving few bullets from the afghan free army

Jimmel = jew name + jew face

Nothing amazing, when you hear someone that look a bit european speaking like a pervert and calling to mass murder, he's a zionist.

What ? This dude 'elis' is French and he's calling people 'pussies' ? That's funny !!
I doubt he is neither Viet nor French, despite he once sported both. But no matter what he is, ignore the 14yr old. His posts are just slightly more sophisticated than a 12yr old and they are as intellectually empty as his brain.

I doubt he is neither Viet nor French, despite he once sported both. But no matter what he is, ignore the 14yr old. His posts are just slightly more sophisticated than a 12yr old and they are as intellectually empty as his brain.

Ahhhhhh Shermi Shermi Shermi....

Missed ya kiddo.

I'm back!!!

Still having fun with play station games?

I said kill Jews who run Hollywood, didn't say the whole race. It's not racist. It's my opinion.

Kimmel isn't Jewish. That being said. The world will be a better place without Hollywood. Dismantling it would be a good idea. It brings the worst of the culture and teaches people to engage in it.

US has always needed that outside evil foreign power.
First it was the "Japs". Then the commies. Today it is the evil Muzzies and war on terror.

Tomorrow they will brand China and Chinese as that next big threat and evil thing.

Jimmel = jew name + jew face

Nothing amazing, when you hear someone that look a bit european speaking like a pervert and calling to mass murder, he's a zionist.

Do you ever get tired of being wrong about EVERYTHING? Every post you make is tripe. Kimmel is an English name, you dunce.

LOL at these people getting their knickers in a twist. A lot of chinese and Pakistanis can't wait to get America, but want to bash it too.

Calm down Chinese, you have their money, their economy and they take your women so it's a fair deal. live and let live.

Americans are teaching their children to hate other countries and other ethnic races.

what kind of race are americans? Obama is sure not white so put europeans out of this.

Do you ever get tired of being wrong about EVERYTHING? Every post you make is tripe. Kimmel is an English name, you dunce.
Hahahahahaha

boopoupoune1.gif

The name ending by ron or el are jewish

Examples: Sharon, Cameron, Enron, Wiesel, Falafel

Last edited:
You are just so naive. You think those late night hosts just host some random children and says some random things???

They have such a big supporting casts and writers for them. Each joke, stories and conversations are written by them and discussed. There are almost none spontaneous jokes there. Let alone that is a pre-scheduled block of time involving children. I suppose those writers have told each children when to speak and what to speak during numerous practice sessions.

Hey, hey, now.

Let's not rush into the ending.

You see, kids are very easy to persuade. If you go to North Korea, they are taught to hate the West and praise their leader, the Worker's Party and the Korean People's Army. In America, they are taught about patriotism.

They're only children. I remember hating China for being communist and Japan for invading Southeast Asia when I was young, probably 7 or 8.

Also, they don't know economics and politics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom