What's new

US ambassador 'killed in Libya'

Idiots won't quit mudslinging Arabs and Muslims, although we made it very clear that we feel so sorry for the loss of American innocents' lives and distanced ourselves from the savage mobs who did this deplorable crime. They don't represent Islam nor Muslims in any way.

Well they did this violence because they are muslims and part of religion of peace. Can any fatwa on them to expel from Islam. You don't see it.

Arabs need to be ruled by dictators. When given freedom and democracy they act like a bunch of savages.

Heck, even the Iranians didn't harm the US Embassy Staff in 1979.

becasue that ambassador was face of USA in libya dear .do you think they should go hollywood and burn it ?:D

They are so pathetic to the extent they steal others lands (who had nothing to do with the Holocaust), displace them, kill them...etc over the Holocaust, they have been harassing the whole world over it for 60 years, when would this end?!

And it's really disgusting when a Zionist whines over freedom of speech or savagery of others. No wonder, they have been the mat of the world for thousands of years.

And maybe we should broadcast shows praising the Holocaust 10 times a day, till bloodthirsty Zionist entity realizes how pathetic they were.
In Jordan that might be an improvement over the current call of one Jordanian newspaper to kill all Jews and "Zionist" Christians everywhere: link

So if mob reactions are uncontrollable, then it seems you would have no complaints against the world wide anti muslim reactions that happened post 9/11. That too was kind of a mob reaction to an inflammatory action (of the extremest kind) by some muslims..

Like you I condemn this and that. But again, in both cases it happened and should and must be condemned. Not sure of your logic here.

Let me try and rephrase this.. What you said before was that there are certain things that may be acceptable in West (like the film in question) under the aegis of Freedom of expression, but are not so in the Muslim world. Hence westerners when living in Muslim world should not apply those standards..Fair enough.. But then the same thing in reverse (like Banning Burqa in France or minarettes in some Nordic country) is termed as Islamophobia by most Muslims (at least most Pakistani members here). Kind of like double standards

First thing first. If I live in India or in the West or in Pakistan, I would not be bad mouthing things, personalities that you revere and personally I do not. In Pakistan, the Christians and Hindus wear what they must, we don't stop them from that. Some of our more insecure brethren feel threatened by the minorities, the majority does not. The issue is why are Muslims singled out to remove their hijab? Are the Sikhs being asked to remove their head dress? Are the nuns being asked to take off their habit? Why only Muslim women when they are not even a security threat? If the rule applies to everyone, then Muslims should be okay as long as it does not go against the very basis of their belief. This is the same for any other religion and its adherents. Unlike the Nazis, Muslims don't ask non-Muslims to wear a sign or look different. The choice is with the minority. In the West, the Muslims are singled out for such measures.

Well they did this violence because they are muslims and part of religion of peace. Can any fatwa on them to expel from Islam. You don't see it.

We are fighting them everywhere in our countries, we said it many times that they are hijacking Islam to fulfill their twisted and evil agenda.

And it's really disgusting when a Zionist whines over freedom of speech or savagery of others.
No, just sensible. You can't be totally unaware that all this "Zionists are evil" stuff is merely an invention to cover the evils of others.

Arabs need to be ruled by dictators. When given freedom and democracy they act like a bunch of savages.

Arabs have suffered the most because of American policies in the region. So if there is a violent response from them, its not totally unwarranted. Arabs suffer because Israel's security is in arab chaos.

That trailer made me see red. :angry: Those fools who attacked the embassy however missed the bigger picture, that is what that Zionazi who produced the movie wanted in the first place. :disagree:

In Jordan that might be an improvement over the current call of one Jordanian newspaper to kill all Jews and "Zionist" Christians everywhere: link

Do you really want to go over it? It's not only Muslims, but virtually all people of earth from all backgrounds throughout history detested you treated you as the most corrupt people on earth. I am talking here about Zionists.

It's a tragic incident per se but some of the questions and puzzles up in the forum are worth some good answers.

The ambassador is a unlucky victim who deserve RIP in any circumstances, but he's no more honorable than those innocent victims in the drone attack in our northwest borders. The common roots lie in this insecure world, thsoe lies and hypocrisy, that instigation of a lousy movie that worth no more than a cent.

I am concerned more about the tragic loss of lives in the factory fire, no safety code, no fire exit, someone need to be nailed.

Calling or naming Islam as religion of peace, does not make it peaceful.

Islam is a religion of peace but it does want its followers to stand up when rights are trampled and its followers are oppressed. Call that violence if you want.

They deserve the chance to reach for better. But while the liberals were willing to demonstrate against dictators they were not willing (at least in Egypt) to even plan for a confrontation with the Islamists. I told my boss he needed to plan it, but no, he considered the M-B a weak fringe group, rather than jackals merely lying in wait.

Mercenary again it is so obvious to anyone who reads your posts that you are the most uninformed poster on this forum.

Back
Top Bottom