What's new

US ambassador 'killed in Libya'

'No justification'

In a statement earlier, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton confirmed the
death of a US official, saying: "We are heartbroken by this terrible loss".

"Some have sought to justify this
vicious behaviour as a response to
inflammatory material posted on the
Internet," she said in a statement. "The United States deplores any
intentional effort to denigrate the
religious beliefs of others. But let me
be clear: There is never any
justification for violent acts of this
kind."

283151_276667355771230_1407873947_n.jpg

was that justification ?

Sources and Agence France-Presse that "the U.S. ambassador to Libya has been sexually raped before being killed by gunmen who stormed the embassy building in Benghazi last night to protest the ills film is offensive to the Prophet Mohammad (PBUH)."
The sources said that the "ambassador was killed and his body representation in a way similar to what happened with Gaddafi, such as murder."

Islam is a religion of peace but it does want its followers to stand up when rights are trampled and its followers are oppressed. Call that violence if you want.

Every part of the Koran that talks about violence has a aforementioned in self defense in front of it. It is a shame that most Muslims have never read the Koran with proper translations in their own languages to realize that or if they have they disregard it totally.

Do you really want to go over it? It's not only Muslims, but virtually all people of earth from all backgrounds throughout history detested you -
Is moral requirement for a human being to pursue justice supposed to be deterred by some sort of popularity contest? Why can't you stand up, defiant, in the face of numbers?

No, just sensible. You can't be totally unaware that all this "Zionists are evil" stuff is merely an invention to cover the evils of others.
You don't the high ground here, you just look at yourselves. At least we admit that we have a problem and willing to fight terrorists, unlike the blood suckers who enjoy spilling blood.

As Much as i hate the Wastage of innocent Human Life , no matter the Country or religion . I have to say that , US reaped what they Sow , They are the ones who Pushed Lybia in this hell .

And Besides , I don't feel sorry for the Ambassador . US Killed our Soldiers & did do even had to courtesy to say Sorry for that . so as much as i dont like to say it , they Got what they deserve.

First of all check if he was really a diplomat, not a Raymond Davis type hired gun of US embassy.

You don't the high ground here, you just look at yourselves. At least we admit that we have a problem and willing to fight terrorists, unlike the blood suckers who enjoy spilling blood.

Agreed, we Muslims know we have our problems but the Zionazis like to claim that they are saintly and can do no wrong.

Obviously you havent kept up in news..............do google and see how malaysian hindus are being discriminated in every sector and in indonesia too.............luckily most indonesian hindus are in Bali island...hence less prone than malayasian ones ...........

Blasephmey...the mob gets violent
antt muslim events...mobs get violents
anti prophent incident...mob gets violent
anti hijab issues..mob gets violent

seriously ....non veg should be banned in muslim world ...and yoga introduced !!!

Right on queue. I said "but minorities anywhere in the World are not without challenges".

Unless we have the perfect "kingdom of Heaven", we may continue to see these issue, until then, we try.

I disagree on all of the rest of your massive generalizations:

Blasephmey...the mob gets violent
antt muslim events...mobs get violents
anti prophent incident...mob gets violent
anti hijab issues..mob gets violent

I can guarantee, I can line up an exact list where the mob is Hindu! Do realize, lack of education and other factors have a part to play in these reactions. Don't just lump everything under Islam/Muslims and lob it our way.

In any case, I have said plenty. Its extremely sad that innocents have died. I wish this did not happen, but I hope those who instigate also consider the ramifications of their actions.

Is moral requirement for a human being to pursue justice supposed to be deterred by some sort of popularity contest? Why can't you stand up, defiant, in the face of numbers?

You can't hide the sun with your little finger, it's not the issue of popularity, your corruption in the world is a well known fact:

Last edited by a moderator:
As Much as i hate the Wastage of innocent Human Life , no matter the Country or religion . I have to say that , US reaped what they Sow , They are the ones who Pushed Lybia in this hell .

And Besides , I don't feel sorry for the Ambassador . US Killed our Soldiers & did do even had to courtesy to say Sorry for that . so as much as i dont like to say it , they Got what they deserve.

That was deliberate attempt to teach Pakistan army a 'lesson'. But when shoe is on the other foot, US expects all sympathy and all saying sorry.

Sources and Agence France-Presse that "the U.S. ambassador to Libya has been sexually raped before being killed by gunmen who stormed the embassy building in Benghazi last night to protest the ills film is offensive to the Prophet Mohammad (PBUH)."
The sources said that the "ambassador was killed and his body representation in a way similar to what happened with Gaddafi, such as murder."

Disgusting just disgusting. These bastards killed Gaddafi like a dog and now they have reciprocated the course on the ambassador.

No...The assaults on the embassies are pointed enough. And the muslims made those points. I see no reasons further to continue asking a question that I know no muslims will have the courage to answer.

Cheerios...
well on these pointy matter US hands is not very clean . they bombed China Embassy and then claimed they didn't knew it was an embassy , they also attacked Iran Consulate n Arbil and kidnapped diplomats there .

Back
Top Bottom