What's new

US ambassador 'killed in Libya'

it is good he is in jail but you said there is no persecution of Christians. Which the actions of that Imam fly in the face of that statement which is just one of many examples around the world.

That Imam was trying to instigate persecution, the whole reason he did what he did was because there was NO persecution and he wanted to change that. Let us not forget that he failed and things will return to normal soon.

Americans are just reaping what they sow.
Now who is Gonna be the next target of mad Islamist , American Ambassador to Pakistan. :devil:

These fools know why we do not represent any Prophets or God with pictures/video/idols or anything and yet they make these movies trying to provoke us. Same thing with those pictures in Denmark, how can you justify that garbage with freedom of speech?

What a hypocrite !!

When hijab is banned....you cry ..freedom of religion
If muslim sentiments are hurt....go file a lawsuit !!! idiots like you who are educated yet justify violence when it suits you are the real scourge of this planet...........why dont you leave US in protest and go back to your land !! why stay there !!

AND ITS SHOULD BE LIKE THIS, NO ONE HAVE ANY RIGHT TO HURT MUSLIMS AND SAY WRONG THINGS ABOUT MUSLIM PROPHET

ROOT CAUSE IS TO BE ELIMINATE AT ALL COST OTHERWISE THINGS LIKE THESE KEEP GOING ON ......

thank you for making by day /....Blain if you are reading this...i have changed my opinon...even educated muslims are the same .....justifies violence when it suits them......TTP is so justified !!:hitwall:

What a hypocrite !!

When hijab is banned....you cry ..freedom of religion
If muslim sentiments are hurt....go file a lawsuit !!! idiots like you who are educated yet justify violence when it suits you are the real scourge of this planet...........why dont you leave US in protest and go back to your land !! why stay there !!

thank you for making by day /....Blain if you are reading this...i have changed my opinon...even educated muslims are the same .....justifies violence when it suits them......TTP is so justified !!:hitwall:

Read my posts I have condemned this violence throughout this thread, even though the trailer pissed me off as well I see why the Zionazi fool made the movie to begin with. Freedom of religion and freedom of speech are two different issues.

seems everything a Hindu do , well in Beit-Al-Moqadas ultra orthodox Jew beat Natalie Portman and another actor because in one scene of a movie they were filming they had to kiss each other .

You on crack !!! do you want to make a list of riots and violence done by muslim.....and the use quran to justify it !!! ........All mullahs and ayatollahs ...conveniently uses Quran and justify violence...........

No hindu ever used their holy books to justify violence ..........name one instance where this happened !!

What a hypocrite !!

SO YOU THINK THEY ARE JUSTIFIED WHO ARE DOING SUCH THINGS AGAINST MUSLIMS????

IF USA IS SUPPORTING THESE PEOPLE WHO ARE CREATING SUCH MESS.
IF USA KEEP ON SUPPORTING PEOPLE WHO HURT FEELINGS OF OTHERS.
IF USA MANAGE PEOPLE AND STATES AND WAGES HATED CRIME.

WE WILL SEE PEOPLE TAKING THINGS INTO THEIR OWN HANDS AND WE WILL KEEP ON GETTING NEWS LIKE THESE

I AM SAYING THIS AGAIN AND AGAIN, USA NEED TO HANDLE THE ROOT CAUSE OF THIS AND THINGS WILL GET BATTER....

High time madrassa education be banned....Only state licensed teacher should teach Quran and conduct seminars
Political power for Mullah should be banned
all quran teacher should have a master's degree in philosophy and a science degree !!

I hope drones will be back in action over libya again?
No one need to hope or pray, its obvious that it will be. But the concern it that it will not only kill those who have done this, but many innocent will also die. This is becoming a vicious circle. Some terorist hit US, US hits back, terrorist kills again, again US hit back. I dont know where it will end.

Keep the religion out of freedom of speech thn everything will be alright... Islam dont teach us to bash other religions...you wont see us making movies or insulting against Hinduism Christianity Judaism or anyother religion...thn wth is wrong with the west? In their point of view they can say anything n hurt the feelings of millions but when it comes to denial of holocaust thn Antisemitism takes place of freedom of speech?...so its better to totally remove this BS from western society

THERE IS NOT A SINGLE AMERICAN AND INDIAN ON THIS FORUM SAYING SOMEONE NEED TO STOP HURTING MUSLIM FEELINGS

BUT THEY HAVE ALL SORT OF F**KING LECTURES ON VIOLENCE BUT NEVER OPEN THEIR EYES FOR THE ROOT CAUSE OF IT...

SHAME ON ALL OF YOU....

Back
Top Bottom