What's new

US ambassador 'killed in Libya'

Perhaps the U.S. should respond by broadcasting this film from its embassies in Muslim countries, every day, five times a day, at the call of the muezzin, until each country decides which it finds more valuable, religious tolerance and free speech as called for by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights or diplomatic and trade relations with the U.S.A.

What makes you so happy ? Any diplomat is no one's enemy ! :angry: ... Learn to differentiate between your enemies ...

US diplomats ? :rofl:

these are ? am i right? every amercan terorrist or spy is diplomat these days after he-she arrested
zrclip_001n70d19625.png

raymond-davis-afp2-640x480.jpg

religious tolerance and free speech as called for by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights

Political correctness be damned, but sometimes I do feel that some groups of people should be made to earn some of their basic Human Rights.

Perhaps the U.S. should respond by broadcasting this film from its embassies in Muslim countries, every day, five times a day, at the call of the muezzin, until each country decides which it finds more valuable, religious tolerance and free speech as called for by the Universal Declaration of Human Rights or diplomatic and trade relations with the U.S.A.

you want gang bang of US a$$ ?:rofl:

US diplomats are not always diplomats. Pakistan has seen enough of those 'diplomats'.

USA should take these sick people who make such films into custody and hang them, they do not have any right to attack people feelings in the first place, this is what all US people are not getting

FIRST THING IS STOP ATTACKS ON PEOPLE FEELINGS AND THEN DEMAND SOMETHING ELSE ...OTHERWISE THESE SORT OF THINGS WILL KEEP ON GOING ........

The Arab Spring,the sun is enchanting - the sun is radiant - the sunlight is shining!!:usflag:

At best this is a trouble of the US' own making。The US has only itself to blame。:coffee:

It reminds me of Arnold Lewis Raphel, killed in a mysterious plane crash along with his host. Gen. Zial ul Haque, Shaheed.

USA should take these sick people who make such films into custody and hang them, they do not have any right to attack people feelings in the first place -
I'm a Jew. I'm a Zionist. I have my feelings attacked all the time. There is no God-given right for you to feel good about yourself; but what is hurtful to you do not do unto others, lest ye be done unto.

FIRST THING IS STOP ATTACKS ON PEOPLE FEELINGS AND THEN DEMAND SOMETHING ELSE ...OTHERWISE THESE SORT OF THINGS WILL KEEP ON GOING ........
To cower in the face of violence is all you have to recommend?

At best this is a trouble of the US' own making。The US has only itself to blame。:coffee:
What do you think these Salafists will do when they get their hands on Chinese books or films that they see as denouncing their religion? Will you blame yourself for resulting attacks on Chinese diplomats?

I'm a Jew. I'm a Zionist. I have my feelings attacked all the time. There is no God-given right for you to feel good about yourself; but what is hurtful to you do not do unto others, lest ye be done unto.

To cower in the face of violence is all you have to recommend?

my foot :pop: you are spokesman of god ?:rofl:

What did they expect when bombing libya..?Gaddafi was the best libyans could get,with welfare schemes surpassing even scandinavian countries.But the west helped to destroy him fully realising that the nation would end up in chaos and millions would suffer...Now the world can enjoy democratic modern libya...

Back
Top Bottom