What's new

US ambassador 'killed in Libya'

I'm a Jew. I'm a Zionist. I have my feelings attacked all the time. There is no God-given right for you to feel good about yourself; but what is hurtful to you do not do unto others, lest ye be done unto.

To cower in the face of violence is all you have to recommend?

you need to understand the point here, US need to remove the root cause of this violence, WHY is that only from the west things comes up against mostly against Muslims feelings????

ROOT CAUSE need to be eliminated. be it against Jew, Islam etc...

you need to understand the point here, US need to remove the root cause of this violence -
Kowtow to Muslim feelings, you say. Or join them and become a murderously "sensitive" Salafist yourself? I've seen that movie before and don't want to see it again: link

117186503.jpg

117187057.jpg

And you missed that girl is free and the person is in jail... but you being american can only see one side of the story and leave the rest ... typical american....

TROLLING...
STAY ON TOPIC ,

IF YOU WANT TO CREATE A NEW THREAD ABOUT THIS I WILL ANSWER YOU IN DETAILS...

lol, trolling.....

I responded to your statement and now you want to defelect by throwing out the term troll.

This is a new law for Islam/.......yet again ...Violence has been used to justify JUSTICE !!!

What did the Ambassador do ?? he neither acted or scripted the bloody video!! are there not muslims in USA .....Are the muslims not allowed to file lawsuit in US ?? is anybody stopping them from banning these videos ??/

When Youtube show ****** videos... do u see anybody jumping to kill muslims where ever there are !!!

I dont get these libyans !!

The Xians Should be givens a big applause ........When DA vinci code was released or the Golden compass was released...they conducted internet campaign and rallies to give pamphlets against these movies........

Once again the Religion of Peace strikes !! Its like the libyans still havent come out of the adrenaline rush of the civil war !!

lol, trolling.....

I responded to your statement and now you want to defelect by throwing out the term troll.

you did not answered when i told you about the girl who is free now and the Imam who did the wrong, is already in jail and case is going on him....

BUT THE THREAD IS A US AMBASSADOR KILLED....

US wants to be the top dog of the world. It goes on about terrorizing, occupying and invading countries around the world. It wants sympathies of the world on 9/11 but it does not want to account for the hundreds of thousands it has killed since that 9/11 drama.

I m sorry to admit, I have no sympathy for these deaths. US deserves it, for its reaping what it sowed.

Do you say the same when the extremists in Pakistan attack Pakistani assets and kill military men and civilians of Pakistan. ? Reaping what Pakistan sowed..?

Do remember that its people (mostly those who are not powerful enough to have any impact on policies) who get killed and not governments. and the governments whose policies you are loathing are not practically impacted by such incidents..

Where is the peace and tolerance among the followers of the religion of peace?

Kowtow to Muslim feelings, you say. Or join them and become a murderously "sensitive" Salafist yourself? I've seen that movie before and don't want to see it again: link

This is again a two way street. Just as one cannot hold those making these movies responsible (ala freedom of expression), its just as difficult for anyone to control the feelings of the Muslim people pertaining to the Prophet.

Perhaps this type of back of forth (instigation and reaction) will settle this affair by turning in some type of a detente in the future (with both sides understanding that there are repercussions to their actions).

The issue is not that one cannot question Islam or its personalities, rather in the way its done. If in the West, caricaturing and poking fun at the religious personalities is fine, lets not assume that to be the norm everywhere else. Freedom of expression is all fine, but in the Muslim World, there are boundaries around that as well. For those who care little about such boundaries, they can push the limits, but the reaction of the masses would also be hurtful.

btw, what movie is this.. Is there a link on Youtube or something ?

There is only ONE guy here on the forum, who just instigates people to hate each other. If by a chance in hell I become a mod one day, he'll be the first person to bite the dust! :angry:

Else, I'll troll him to death! ;)

This is again a two way street. Just as one cannot hold those making these movies responsible (ala freedom of expression), its just as difficult for anyone to control the feelings of the Muslim people pertaining to the Prophet.

Perhaps this type of back of forth (instigation and reaction) will settle this affair by turning in some type of a detente in the future (with both sides understanding that there are repercussions to their actions).

The issue is not that one cannot question Islam or its personalities, rather in the way its done. If in the West, caricaturing and poking fun at the religious personalities is fine, lets not assume that to be the norm everywhere else. Freedom of expression is all fine, but in the Muslim World, there are boundaries around that as well. For those who care little about such boundaries, they can push the limits, but the reaction of the masses would also be hurtful.

2 points of contention here

1. comparing Freedom of expression that someone may find distasteful with murdering someone is kind of too much of a stretch..

2. On your last paragraph, when western folks tell muslims that wearing a hijab or a veil may be fine in a Muslim country but is not ok in their culture, then that is not acceptable to most Muslims under the guise of personal freedom and what not.. But the same principle is discarded when that freedom is expected by a non Muslim in a Muslim country.. Why then demand something for Muslims which Muslims themselves are not willing to reciprocate with..

Meaning that Pakistanis are willing to inflame religious violence to seek desired ends but not the reverse.

Perhaps this type of back of forth (instigation and reaction) will settle this affair by turning in some type of a detente in the future
All the more reason to broadcast blasphemy over and over from balconies and loudspeakers, yes?

Freedom of expression is all fine, but in the Muslim World, there are boundaries around that as well.
If you subscribe to that then you should be worried about your sister getting raped at the hands of these same "sensitive" Salafists. When that happens do you plan to run away, fight, join the apes, or meekly request she marry one of the "gang-bangers" who you know is sure to beat her for the rest of her life?

Somehow the action and agenda of TTP seems justified !!! they too believe the purer and more rigid version of your sentiments !!

Back
Top Bottom