What's new

US Aircraft Carriers near Senkakus

a locust talking about brainwashing. mega facepalm

you realise 62 wasnt the only time we fought, are you aware of the results? hint: it may not be part of the script.

Your comebacks are getting weaker and weaker son. :lol:
You started like a tiger, but I put you in your place and now you reply like a puppy.

Like 1962 but on PDF.

You can never outsmart a Chinese.

Your comebacks are getting weaker and weaker son. :lol:
You started like a tiger, but I put you in your place and now you reply like a puppy.

Like 1962 put on PDF.

You can never outsmart a Chinese.
self patting much??? rather pathetic, but hey whatever floats your boat.

self patting much??? rather pathetic, but hey whatever floats your boat.

So that's a surrender?

:lol: as I said, you start the fight, we will end it on our terms.
Just like 1962.

Don't you guys realise china will always be superior to India at everything.

We will see how Chinese aircrafts and other weapons perform in real combat situations.
That´s the only thing that matters.

chinese can claim whatever they want, but much like for the senkaku the rest of the world doesn't care. you lot can continue the chest beatings, doesn't make much difference.

the only thing china achieved was making a complete mockery of itself at the hands of the japanese. history repeats

time to get the DF-21D ASBM ready to teach the yanks a lesson just like we did in the korean war.

No!

They are spending their resources, by moving these carriers around, you just do what you do best. Sit, watch, develop, prepare and play with your soft power. US economy is on drugs, let them be what they think they are, but cant afford to be anymore ;)

chinese can claim whatever they want, but much like for the senkaku the rest of the world doesn't care. you lot can continue the chest beatings, doesn't make much difference.

Eating humble low now eh :lol:

Don't cry bro!

No!

They are spending their resources, by moving these carriers around, you just do what you do best. Sit, watch, develop, prepare and play with your soft power. US economy is on drugs, let them be what they think they are, but cant afford to be anymore ;)

Good post.

Hey if you are going to give me infractions, give it to the other side too.
Just saying be fair.

Eating humble low now eh :lol:

Don't cry bro!

Hey if you are going to give me infractions, give it to the other side too.
Just saying be fair.

humble ones remain humble, those need to quiet down who beat the war drums at a drop of a hat.

your posts sounds like you're the one crying, "bro".

No!

What I can see is both Japan and China are to blame about the actual tension. Japan still administers the Senkaku Islands, but their business operations took a hit. I think that belongs to calculations from the Chinese side.

So China won a point here. Maybe China has a long term plan to replace some of Japanese products in their homeland.

No!

You do know what soft-power is, I mean, being a mod and all...

When we enter, we humiliate the enemy and declare ceasefire on our terms.
Just ask Nehru.

We came, we saw, we humiliated the Indians.

No matter how hard Indians try to hang win us, it will ALWAYS be a dream.
Nothing more than that.

Try harder, much much harder.

How does it feel to always be the secondary citizen?
Learn to enjoy it, because that's your future.

You cunningly waited for cuban missile crisis to happen, surprised us and played hide and seek and after realizing your mistake you went back running :cheers:

When we enter, we humiliate the enemy and declare ceasefire on our terms.
Just ask Nehru.

We came, we saw, we humiliated the Indians.

No matter how hard Indians try to hang win us, it will ALWAYS be a dream.
Nothing more than that.

Try harder, much much harder.

How does it feel to always be the secondary citizen?
Learn to enjoy it, because that's your future.

Needless chest thumping. I think we answered in kind in 1967 when our army had yours grovelling and begging for mercy. Your own commander for all the tough talk, couldn't stand man to man vs an Indian soldier. Like I said he fell down and broke his glasses as well as his nose. Then the 3 days of relentless shelling had the Chinese begging for a ceasefire, so yes I would say the ceasefire was indeed on your terms :rofl:

So when you face the Indian Army like men, then you dont just lose the fight on the battleground, but you also lose the dick measuring contest. :lol:

Uh oh! What would CCP do? :D

It would be interesting to see if CCP can control the hawkish generals of PLA as it tries to pacify them and move their missiles to the coast. Maybe they'd try flying some of their jets over US carriers as a warning that this is the "Dragon's Lair" and that the Eagles should stay away.

Back
Top Bottom