What's new

Chinese Warships Circle Japan

When they come even half way close,you cry that it's provocation,act of aggression,imperialism,threat etc.
I didn't, I only see you cry here, and even it has nothing to do with you teeny tiny greece.

When they come even half way close,you cry that it's provocation,act of aggression,imperialism,threat etc.
But. But. But Japan has art comics against the Chinese fleet.

20220617002328.jpg

6b72-94b2937577642e83dec45dd44c3d8801.jpg
538c-9978a131502306f6c7ef08c35a48d656.jpg
images_q=tbn_ANd9GcS8b8KZF4LaklqCzLg_MbiiVWvhzmlWJiCDxg&usqp=CAU.jpg

:cheesy:

I didn't, I only see you cry here, and even it has nothing to do with you teeny tiny greece.
On the contrary,I'm facing you with logical questions and you're the one going around saying "teeny tiny greece". Because neither you nor most of your friends have something rational to say on this matter. You're just a paid poster,you can't go beyond the target post,you can't even think of good comebacks.

So what's with that shit? I could post photos of the Japanese fleet too and say "China has fancy maps,look at this though".

On the contrary,I'm facing you with logical questions and you're the one going around saying "teeny tiny greece". Because neither you nor most of your friends have something rational to say on this matter. You're just a paid poster,you can't go beyond the target post,you can't even think of good comebacks.
lol, why you teeny tiny greece gets so upset, it makes everyone laugh here.

So what's with that shit? I could post photos of the Japanese fleet too and say "China has fancy maps,look at this though".
Look. You're like a monkey jumping up and down now. It seems that you have a greater reaction than your master. oh Please do not misunderstand.... The Chinese fleet regularly patrols Japan. At least twice a year. You should get used to it. Learn to be silent like a Japanese. Lol :enjoy:

Look. You're like a monkey jumping up and down now. It seems that you have a greater reaction than your master. oh Please do not misunderstand.... The Chinese fleet regularly patrols Japan. At least twice a year. You should get used to it. Learn to be silent like a Japanese. Lol :享受:
Ok,since you insist...

Screenshot_2023-05-11 Battle of Pungdo - Wikipedia.png

Screenshot_2023-05-11 Battle of the Yalu River (1894) - Wikipedia.png

Screenshot_2023-05-11 Battle of Weihaiwei - Wikipedia.png

See,it's more than what you call "comics".

It's history.

Again,it's all about beijingwalker's constant posting of propaganda posts that always talk about how flawless the PRC is and how flawed every single other country is compared to it. Literally.

Ah bhai,too small yes but together? Together they can all contribute!

Because I asked him a hypothetical question Abid? What's the problem? Haven't you ever thought how it would be for Pakistan to fight an alliance of enemies? You see beijingwalker bragging about the Chinese Navy's provocative actions and you ask if I'm retarded?

Those weren't "comics". They are ukiyo-e art based on the Sino-Japanese War.
China has done nothing to Greece nor invaded Greece nor control Greece like EU. We have not had a war in 45 years and yet we are a danger to the world just because we are 'communist'? Do you even understand the word Communism? We are actually freer than Saudi Arabia and we are capatalistic. You seen billionaires in Communist countries? Have you even been to China? I have never seen so much hatred from someone who towards a country who didn't even do any harm to them. All thanks to propaganda warfare and a simple mind. You my friend is a libertard cheerleader. Start to think critically, US without check and balance is the biggest threat to humanity.

Back
Top Bottom