What's new

Chinese Warships Circle Japan

Yes pacific Ocean has enough space to hold USN PACIFIC BATTLE GROUPS:enjoy:

Well, it really depends on fleet command quality. It's the same question as whether or not tanks is obsolete because we see how they are vulnerable to ATGM. Problem is, if you ram a tank in column like a sunday drive, then anything can get you. It's not the matter of what you use, but how you use it.

The problem here is, unless US try to get straight in between Taiwan and China, if they do that, they will suffer very serious consequence, on the other hand, would they need to? Because in a case of China v Taiwan, what you are going to see is China have to make the first move, I mean as in China is "attacking" so if US navy or anyone is involved, what they need to do is to wait for it.

That said, I would have to say unless China attack US asset in Japan or South Korea (It would be pretty dumb to attack Guam and Hawaii unless you want to bring NATO in) the chances of US getting involved in this are very slim, they would most likely just going to transfer ships and aircraft to the Taiwanese and get that done with.

No Australia will involve if war will happen in scs or in western Pacific and Taiwani Navy is so small and continuously under threat from Chinese subsonic and supersonic anti ship missiles

The real war will be in between
between Korean/Japanese/USN vs PLAN

Rest of navies are too small to face PLAN
You say that now, but I was doing a war game between China and Taiwan a few months ago with my current think tank (not PDF think thank, I work for a security think tank in Australia) and it was the small stuff that going to get you. Because after the big stuff like F-22, F-35 and J-20 more or less "Cancel" each other out, who have more capable 4th gen fighter will win.

In my game scenario, I control China, and literally got smack in the face by USAF F-15E/EX, F-16, Super hornet, F-15J and F-2 and Taiwanese F-16V after my J-20 and F-22/F-35 taken out each other. The sheer number of Legacy platform these 3 countries have between them cannot be ignored. And everything, even as small as Philippine FA-50, would have find a way to be useful in war.

That's the same with the Navy.

Last edited:
Why can't you understand what I'm telling you? I'm saying this in a simple way:

It's not about hating China nor the Chinese people. At all.

This is about beijingwalker's thread-spamming here and propaganda.

It's not about you,it's not about @GreatHanWarrior ,it's not about my friend @IblinI or @retaxis or others. It's about people like beijingwalker and etylo who are here for one reason: To propagate Chinese superiority and defame every single other country through endless posts,every single day.

Maybe. And maybe Japan will shoot down all or some of those nukes. What do you think the outcome will be of such a war? American,British,French and other nukes will fall on China.

And maybe Canada,where you live right now,will be nuked as well.

That's why we must avoid such idiotic practices like the story of this thread talks about.
What kind of idiot monkey thinks' atomic bombs can be intercepted '? lol.

The Greeks once again demonstrated to the world how foolish they were. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

What kind of idiot monkey thinks' atomic bombs can be intercepted '? lol.

The Greeks once again demonstrated to the world how foolish they were. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
The kind of guy who knows there's anti-ballistic defence and systems that have been developed to shoot down such threats.

Ok now you're just trolling.
Baby. You should understand that atomic bombs are different from Greek rocket launchers...

Once an atomic bomb is launched. Unable to intercept. The only thing you can expect is that you also have atomic bomb. And you have a 'second nuclear strike capability'.

Tell me~Americans tell you they can intercept atomic bombs? lol!
How many per day?

200w.gif

Back
Top Bottom