What's new

US Aircraft Carriers near Senkakus

Well we can do it.
It's already tested and 100% successful.
We are the only country that has such advanced technology.
Indians like you can only import.

Now we have the capability to sink all 11 American aircraft carriers.
You can take that to the bank.

DF-21D is america's worst nightmare.
We have the capability to sink any ship on this planet.
America has no counter, their SM-3 is all hype, unproven in anything, SM-3 is yet another propaganda weapon from the American regime. I doubt it even exists.
DF-21D is untouchable.
No wonder you are a conscript reject.

Nope, we fight our wars by ourselves unlike Indians that seek American or soviet help.

We have defeated the US, USSR, India and Vietnam.

PLA is undefeated in military warfare.

We waxed the US military in the Korean War.
Deal with it mate.

As for now, we will do what we want when ever the damn hell we want..... You know why? Because this is china's world, you just live in it.

What a fool! Just comfort yourself.

Can you tell me what is the definition of winning a war? The Chinese army was and is overrated and has proved throughout history as a loser!

Can you tell me what is the definition of winning a war? The Chinese army was and is overrated and has proved throughout history as a loser.

Yes paper superpower. The only ever war they take pride in, is the war against India, where they outnumbered us 9 times and caught us unawares. Apart from that they have ZERO combat experience.

Yes paper superpower. The only ever war they take pride in, is the war against India, where they outnumbered us 9 times and caught us unawares. Apart from that they have ZERO combat experience.

We humiliated the yanks in the Korean War, the Indians in 1962, 1967 and 1987, soviets in border fight, mauled Vietnam many times in 1974, 1979 and 1988.

PLA is undefeated in military warfare!

Suck it up and deal with it!

We humiliated the yanks in the Korean War, the Indians in 1962, 1967 and 1987, soviets in border fight, mauled Vietnam many times in 1974, 1979 and 1988.

PLA is undefeated in military warfare!

Suck it up and deal with it!
The moment US ships enter the region, China will back down, and you can bet whatever sorry pay you get from posting on Internet forums that concession will happen.

From the way you talk, looks like it is YOU who have been playing too much video games. Your shift stuporvisor in that 50-cent army must be running low on the scripts.

Nah we don't do that, we work hard, unlike Americans like you that live on the dole or pension like a bum.
Your on PDF like every day, everytime I'm here, you seem to be here.
I actually work for a living at a bank, you got no life, on PDF 24/7.

Go outside your house and enjoy life old man, coming in here won't change your life or the direction and success of china.
You are ABEOLUTELY powerless to stop the rise of china.

Nah we don't do that, we work hard, unlike Americans like you that live on the dole or pension like a bum.
Your on PDF like every day, everytime I'm here, you seem to be here.
I actually work for a living at a bank, you got no life, on PDF 24/7.

Go outside your house and enjoy life old man, coming in here won't change your life or the direction and success of china.
You are ABEOLUTELY powerless to stop the rise of china.
:lol: I bet you can barely know how to balance a checkbook.

The moment US ships enter the region, China will back down, and you can bet whatever sorry pay you get from posting on Internet forums that concession will happen.

The moment the US ships fire, you can collect the remains of the US ships from the bottom of the ocean courtesy of the mighty DF-21D.

The moment the US ships fire, you can collect the remains of the US ships from the bottom of the ocean courtesy of the mighty DF-21D.
We will not shoot because China will back down. Is that so hard to understand? Guess that is why you are a conscript reject.

:lol: I bet you can barely know how to balance a checkbook.

And I doubt whether you have even seen a real fighter jet.

USAF my arse :lol:

Toy planes and playstation games and day dreaming at home won't get you anywhere in life.
You are like the typical American bum.
No life, no job, probably no wife.

And I doubt whether you have even seen a real fighter jet.

USAF my arse :lol:

Toy planes and playstation games and day dreaming at home won't get you anywhere in life.
You are like the typical American bum.
No life, no job, probably no wife.
I got more time on jets than you do playing with yourself. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom